What's new

Maryam Nawaz accidently exposed Nawaz Sharifs pro Israel lobbying

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia, India, Israel nexus of evil

She is destroying entire opposition in front of our eyes. One must give credit where it is due 😁

She is a belligerent evil witch, just keeps on lying and lying going around in circles. Nani tweetni doesn't qualify to be a cleaner let alone being a politician lol😀

I am surprised ka ppp or zardari or billo rani ka contect kyun nhi mil raha ppp pmln ya dono crimenal minded parties these both parties are become a cancer for PAKISTAN...

IF she becomes the PM of Pakistan, I will officially break all ties with Pakistan, will burn mine and my family's passports.
She is a belligerent evil witch, just keeps on lying and lying going around in circles. Nani tweetni doesn't qualify to be a cleaner let alone being a politician lol😀
This video has won the Internet of the Year Award hands down, Lol.
Dumb as they come lolz lmao.
Now an Israeli TV is making fun of Daku family Queen. Good job Israelis ✡️🇮🇱❤️

@500 @Natan @DavidSling

Not going to happen. As long Insafians exist that corrupt Tola is not coming back

My friend, unfortunately the biggest corrupt tola is sitting in pindi. Everyone likes to call them the 'Pindi Boys'. This tola was also responsible for letting Nawazoo corrupt travel to UK. Something needs to be done about this corruption tola and then everyone else will get inline.

So everybody's sent a delegation to Israel. I have always maintained the whole lot of them are useless, including Imran Khan.

yeh kuch bhi nahi in front of free briyani plate. 1 Plate briyani aur patwari ko sab hazam

Maryam Nawaz in her quest to become leader of the nation, accidently exposed her father Nawaz Sharif for sending Pakistani delegation to Israel. Her tweet was immediately deleted but the damage was done and is now going viral on social media:
View attachment 697027
---
God is the best planner of all!

@Horus @waz @HRK @Patriot forever @Indus Pakistan @koolio @ghazi52 @Path-Finder @Morpheus @Zibago @Imran Khan @500 @Natan @DavidSling @Black.Mamba @Tameem @ejaz007 @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @Alternatiiv @CriticalThought @Mugen @Mrc @Areesh

didn't she subsequently delete that?

Back
Top Bottom