What's new

Nawaz Sharif's passport to be cancelled on February 16: Sheikh Rashid

let me rephrase it again. when will the hotel get sold and purchased by trumps? I know bongies and yahvian are a speciality in peepee and tooi party. I dont want yahvian. tell me when the hotel will be sold!

let me interpret some random hallucinations and report back on a date

let me interpret some random hallucinations and report back on a date
yea just don't die while hallucinating and trying to meet shiateen to get some info from them or worse become slave of the shiateen.

The problem for UK is they will not bat for one side in issues relating to internal politics of Pakistan. Which one of you would intrude into a family feud? If your wise you won't because one day when that family resolve their issues they will tur against you. As long as Nawaz Sharif or any other Pakistani politician has significant mandate inside Pakistan the matter is not just legal but political and will end up having to be decided by the Home Scretatary who will look at the issue from a political POV.

Does UK let it's mess end up in Pakistan and then expect it to be sorted out by Islamabad? The same problem existed with Altaf bhai. Again the problem was half of Karachi used to listen to him awe barking on the phone and his party literally ruled the city. The issue is not Britain. The issue is the Pakistani public who give mandate to these criminals.

Caveat: I would say though that PMIK has huge influence in UK and the British government will come under intense pressure. I guess the Home Scretary will have to decide. If she concludes Nawaz Sharif is finished. Meaning he won't be PM Nawaz Sharif again in 2023 he could be forced back.

Last edited:
Question -- Why can't his passport be cancelled TODAY?? The government has the power to do this so why wait for Feb? The corrupt tola just wants to play games and make further fools out of the already foolish awam.

It's so easy to get Nawaz to return. Just arrest his entire family in Pakistan, and this time no VIP treatment for them in jail. Put Maryam in solitary confinement under any excuse.

1609390974453.png

Why can't his passport be cancelled TODAY??
It's illegal to cancel passport before its expiry date
What is the guarantee that Sh. Rasheed remain minister or IK as PM till Feb, 2021.
What is the guarantee that Nawaz Sharif will survive in jail until Tuesday? Your Patwari judge was asking guarantee from govt whether your Ganja Sharif will live until Tuesday or not.
8B451ABB-9184-46E3-90D7-8DBCCA5CF26A.jpeg

Last edited:
It's illegal to cancel passport before its expiry date

What is the guarantee that Nawaz Sharif will survive in jail until Tuesday? Your Patwari judge was asking guarantee from govt whether your Ganja Sharif will live until Tuesday or not.
View attachment 701781

You need to do some research. In Australia, the Minister of Foreign Affairs can cancel anyone's passport based on certain things such as a Court Declared "Absconder" who runs away from legal proceedings, high corruption and a Terrorist. The same rules apply in UK, NZ and almost all other countries including Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom