What's new

Marshal Al-Sissi: the Egyptian army is able to invade Algeria in three days!

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Marshal Al-Sissi: the Egyptian army is able to invade Algeria in three days!
4355180_3_0ff6_mayada-achraf-couvrait-une-manifestation-contre_d5dfcabdd9f042795f56630300ceed881-790x347.jpg

News - MAY 1 2014 to 18 h 25 min - Ali Idir .

Marshal Abdel Fattah Al-Sissi threatens Algeria. The new strong man of Egypt, who deposed the elected Islamist president Morsi said Wednesday before the members of the Forum of education in his country that his army was able to invade Algeria in three days reported on Thursday 1 st May the Egyptian website Al Balad.

"The Egyptian army is strong. It can enter Algeria in three days if befall an Egyptian "in this country, told Al-Sissi during a meeting with members of the local Body of education. Marshal Al-Sissi is a candidate for the Egyptian presidential election scheduled on 26 and 27 May. He was obviously referring to tensions between Algerians and Egyptians during the phase of the 2010 World Cup qualifications.

In 2009, a major crisis erupted between Algeria and Egypt after the attack players of the Algerian national team in Cairo by Egyptian fans during a qualifying match at the 2010 World Cup.

Algeria has supported the military coup in Egypt.

I don't know what to make about Arabs militaries that gave themselves the rank of marechal without firing a bullet....And what makes it worse, when they exhibit their Napoleonic Syndrome! Saddam, Kaddaffy were both drapped with medals and fictuous citations, the first was hanged, even the rope refused to accompany him to hell, and the latter finished his last day in water drain....Well Sissi, we too, have a shorty on a wheel chair foaming most of the time at the corner of his mouth, you may be able to take him on...
For the second hand boots buyers send your bid in!

Algeria has supported the military coup in Egypt.

Algeria has never supported the military coup, and despite the pressure from KSA and UAE refused to put the MB in the terrorist list..

TSA-Algerie.com

I didn't know that Algeria and Egypt still have beef with each other!

A- Fake news

B- Egyptian army can crush the French puppet generals in Algeria within a few hours not three days.
They couldn't defeat israel in six day how he can invade Algeria??
and your soldiers ran like cowards when saddam invaded them they called mommy USA for protection and few hundred houthists destroyed your army you couldn't defeat them with all american and British hardware you called Jordanian and Moroccan special forces for help

What is the problem between Algeria and Egypt?

In 3 days Egypt surrendered to Israel
this is not true we were defeated once in the six days war and we won in 73 and got our land back we never surrender we know how to defend our land unlike others
Al khasisi didn't read history he dont know how the Berbers defended them from the Hyksos where were they when the Hyksos occupied their country
Beside he is mad that the amazigh ruled their country for 800 years and the Fatimid conquered them with amazigh soldiers and he think he can invade Algeria what a loser
berbers defended us from hyksos ? it was Egyptian army who fought back from the south and kicked them out you really show how stupid you are by this nonsense
anyway it is fake news we have no problem with algira

They couldn't defeat israel in six day how he can invade Algeria??

You comparing the more advanced Israel which supported by the west with backward French puppets ?

and your soldiers are a crown on my head

Yes they are, plus me and my fellow Saudis explained our situation with Saddam during Gulf War numerous times, i swear if we were talking to donkeys they would've understand already, but your kind are less than donkies, so we can't blame you for the lack of brains.

What is the beef between Morocco and Algeria ?

Morocco attempted to take some land from Algeria.

Algeria accuses Morocco that they supported Islamist in their Civil War.

Morocco is pissed Algeria is supporting the Western Saharan against Morocco.

Just another Muslim vs Muslim match.

What else is new?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom