What's new

Mars mission not for pride, we mean business, says ISRO

yes. The Indian union of south Asia. Aka.......akhand bharat ! BPR(I) -balkanized pakistani region (inaccessible) would ofcourse, be a wasteland.
its going to be called the desi union aka du

If its not for pride, than Indian ISRO has no need to quantify the question this way. All India do is for pride and get more funding for their own segment of funds. In another word, this would bring more money to the organization, and hence, more money for corruption. Its this whole mission is a corruption racket. I feel sorry for the poor and the under privilege of India getting screwed again and again. and now, again.

Britain had bound India together with English. And now, India is just 35 nations arrayed along the British rail line. So India has advantage over EU that an outside invader had unified the subcontinent with a language and political system. The European subcontinent, unfortunately, never benefited from a British type invasion of India to unify the European subcontinent.

^^ perhaps we can have an American Taiwanese (or Taiwamerican) on the advisory board !! :) And I would be the first to nominate you , to serve on this board.

there should a space agency under which pakistan, banglasdesh ,india and srilanka should work together....that will be much more better...

What do you. They send Zardari & Nawaz to space with our rocket & pitted against us in development:pissed:

^^ perhaps we can have an American Taiwanese (or Taiwamerican) on the advisory board !! :) And I would be the first to nominate you , to serve on this board.

First of all, India should just come out and openly declare that this mission only serve national pride and nothing else. And that this pride is necessary to keep India together as a nation. Otherwise, India might split into many small pieces. I would be open about this fact.

First of all, India should just come out and openly declare that this mission only serve national pride and nothing else. And that this pride is necessary to keep India together as a nation. Otherwise, India might split into many small pieces. I would be open about this fact.

Yeah this is also one of the things that people have been hearing since 1950s. its almost 64 years and it is still a strong democracy. We never needed ego boosting.

Yeah this is also one of the things that people have been hearing since 1950s. its almost 64 years and it is still a strong democracy. We never needed ego boosting.

India is staying together because its creating white elephant projects to bind the people together. People get excited about the projects. Its like the old roman days, if the emperor create the circus, it would get the people entertained and people would not cause trouble.

India is staying together because its creating white elephant projects to bind the people together. People get excited about the projects. Its like the old roman days, if the emperor create the circus, it would get the people entertained and people would not cause trouble.

So china , US , Russia , Japan , etc sending mars mission was to put their country together .

Nice analogy ..... :lol:

So china , US , Russia , Japan , etc sending mars mission was to put their country together .

Nice analogy ..... :lol:

No, but India is. All these a natural countries. USSR was not a natural country but Russia is a natural country. India, on the other hand, need to create circus like missions to get its people excited.

No, but India is. All these a natural countries. USSR was not a natural country but Russia is a natural country. India, on the other hand, need to create circus like missions to get its people excited.

What an analysis?? Now since India is launching a mars mission, being a Sikh, I wont support the Khalistan movement because this mission has made me so damn excited.... Bro get to a life. India doesn't need such missions to keep the nation together. We only recently started having such missions, but we have been together for the last 65 yrs.

Why because you say so .

New level of mental fallacy from a India obsessed chinese .

Back
Top Bottom