What's new

Mars mission not for pride, we mean business, says ISRO

I have also found that many of these projects are cover for major infra expansion in sattelite network capabilities. Majority of the condrayaan project was used for Deep Space network, a system that can also be used to better control sats. The practical applications last well over the project lifetime and beyond. Plus, there is the marketing that comes from demonstrating the reliability of our systems.

:devil:, gandh-rayaan whould have been better.

:devil:, gandh-rayaan whould have been better.

Rahul-Yaan...:lol: . But I seriously doubt a BJP govt would have given a go ahead for mangal yaan- they would have first approached an astrologer (UGC certified MA astrology) who would have said that 'disturbing the mangal' might get them thrown out of power and that would have been the end of it :lol:

there should a space agency under which pakistan, banglasdesh ,india and srilanka should work together....that will be much more better...

And what they bring on the table...technology, money, anything? :undecided:

collective intelligence...

No dear, they can't even offer collective intelligence. Problem is, these countries have zero experience in Space technology, and space tech is extremely advanced & complex, any amateurish collective intelligence won't work here, one has to be in it to effectively contribute anything. They will become free-loaders….contribute nothing but walk away with the benefits. It's like you are asking some kindergarten kids to help you in your PHD paper on mathematics with their collective intelligence.

In any sphere of work, tie-up should only be done with someone who can contribute significantly. No emotions here.

Rahul-Yaan...:lol: . But I seriously doubt a BJP govt would have given a go ahead for mangal yaan- they would have first approached an astrologer (UGC certified MA astrology) who would have said that 'disturbing the mangal' might get them thrown out of power and that would have been the end of it :lol:

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

it is for pride

if not what can india find on mars that america hasn't already? lol

U are making an investment that would fruit in some 50-100 years. And you think USA would help India in colonization of MARS if such a situation arises?
We need to have our own information grid on MARS.

i dont care what its for, its good that south asians are doing something as well and not just let whites and east asians have a monopoly, so i support you goes carry on

Which South Asians country other than India has economically and scientifically contributed to this project ??
How can the rest of South Asia congratulate itself for ISRO achievement. Does India owe anything to rest of South Asia.

They is nothing common b\w India and Pakistan wasn't this the very reason why we parted ways.

I have also found that many of these projects are cover for major infra expansion in sattelite network capabilities. Majority of the condrayaan project was used for Deep Space network, a system that can also be used to better control sats. The practical applications last well over the project lifetime and beyond. Plus, there is the marketing that comes from demonstrating the reliability of our systems.

Obviously it does, and a significant part of it will find it's way in civilian or military application, or a derivative of it. As far as the moon mission is concerned, there is a significant signal delay from the Mars orbiter/probe to earth relay station, so it'll be a big challenge for ISRO to design the fail-safe control system and some sort of AI, which will control the mars probe in case of unavailability of direction from Earth.

It's a humongous challenge, specially for India in many terms.

Which South Asians country other than India has economically and scientifically contributed to this project ??
How can the rest of South Asia congratulate itself for ISRO achievement. Does India owe anything to rest of South Asia.

They is nothing common b\w India and Pakistan wasn't this the very reason why we parted ways.

dont worry its guna be EU type of thing in south asia soon, weather you like it or not

dont worry its guna be EU type of thing in south asia soon, weather you like it or not

yes. The Indian union of south Asia. Aka.......akhand bharat ! BPR(I) -balkanized pakistani region (inaccessible) would ofcourse, be a wasteland.

it is for pride

if not what can india find on mars that america hasn't already? lol

If its not for pride, than Indian ISRO has no need to quantify the question this way. All India do is for pride and get more funding for their own segment of funds. In another word, this would bring more money to the organization, and hence, more money for corruption. Its this whole mission is a corruption racket. I feel sorry for the poor and the under privilege of India getting screwed again and again. and now, again.

Britain had bound India together with English. And now, India is just 35 nations arrayed along the British rail line. So India has advantage over EU that an outside invader had unified the subcontinent with a language and political system. The European subcontinent, unfortunately, never benefited from a British type invasion of India to unify the European subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom