What's new

Mars mission not for pride, we mean business, says ISRO

Terraforming of Mars is a very interesting concept, which I believe will be acted upon in the near future.

Mars' core stopped spinning millenia ago. A consequence of that is that Mars lost it's magnetic field. Atmosphere created by terraforming will be blown away by the Sun's wind, since the magnetic field does not deflect it around.

No, but India is. All these a natural countries. USSR was not a natural country but Russia is a natural country. India, on the other hand, need to create circus like missions to get its people excited.

Oh our Taiwanese expert on india is back
Why do you always post in india related threads
Please stop your Indian is that it is that

Stop bothering a us troll

lol what a stupid argument stay focused on the topic on hand . Did I said anything wrong? If you want to counter argument atleast use your brain and respond that how can you take giant leaps while you still need to workout the basics. This is what happened to LCA the example I qouted. Its been more then three decades and you people are still working on it.

Come back when SUPRACO has launched a basic SLV
Oh let me search for SUPRACOs achivement since it is older than ISRO

Got it here is the list

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Nothing,Nil,Nada,Nyet

^^^^^ India need to create projects/programs/ missions etc to hold the nation together. Nothing is wrong with that. India is a unnatural country and need gimmicks to hold the people together. And it has done a good job in the last 65 years. If they have not done a good job, there won't be a India today.

What this has to do with the thread and title?......you troll!!!!

Don't know why but thread title always keeps reminding me of our resident Alien Scholar, @isro2222

Anyways, reported many Indian posts, hope you guys get infracted ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
India is staying together because its creating white elephant projects to bind the people together. People get excited about the projects. Its like the old roman days, if the emperor create the circus, it would get the people entertained and people would not cause trouble.

Man you are amonth the very few cold blooded trollers....:tup:

Mars' core stopped spinning millenia ago. A consequence of that is that Mars lost it's magnetic field. Atmosphere created by terraforming will be blown away by the Sun's wind, since the magnetic field does not deflect it around.

Yes, that i didn't thought off. But here's a very interesting paper published by Japanese National Institute for Fusion Science, suggesting creating an artificial geo magnetic field by creating a Superconducting ring network.

http://www.nifs.ac.jp/report/NIFS-886.pdf

But even if it seems a bit far off, but i'm very much optimistic about creating enclosed self sustaining biosphere in Mars.

^^^^^ India need to create projects/programs/ missions etc to hold the nation together. Nothing is wrong with that. India is a unnatural country and need gimmicks to hold the people together. And it has done a good job in the last 65 years. If they have not done a good job, there won't be a India today.

We have better projects to hold the country together like Green Revolution, NREGA, White revolution...most of them dont even care if we launch a rocket to space or on another country. Stuff like electricity, corruption, politics and social issues makes the headlines of most of the newspapers here. Sometimes if ISRO is really lucky they might get a mention in the first page with a picture and nothing else. In regional newpapers even that is not mentioned. And remember the regional and local newspapers have mole sales than the national ones in India.

India feed their school children with pesticide to save money for their grand illusion of exploring Mar.

If you want to start a thread on it go ahead and start...this is not a relevant place to talk about it.

What this has to do with the thread and title?......you troll!!!!

When the government have to explain that a space mission is not for pride, than it is for pride.

We have better projects to hold the country together like Green Revolution, NREGA, White revolution...most of them dont even care if we launch a rocket to space or on another country. Stuff like electricity, corruption, politics and social issues makes the headlines of most of the newspapers here. Sometimes if ISRO is really lucky they might get a mention in the first page with a picture and nothing else. In regional newpapers even that is not mentioned. And remember the regional and local newspapers have mole sales than the national ones in India.

If you want to start a thread on it go ahead and start...this is not a relevant place to talk about it.

read my line above.

When the government have to explain that a space mission is not for pride, than it is for pride.

read my line above.

Logic fail ...!!!

Atleast GOI is explaining, back home you folk sit and watch the delayed versions of space launches and pledge your support to CCP forcefully.

Yes, that i didn't thought off. But here's a very interesting paper published by Japanese National Institute for Fusion Science, suggesting creating an artificial geo magnetic field by creating a Superconducting ring network.

http://www.nifs.ac.jp/report/NIFS-886.pdf

But even if it seems a bit far off, but i'm very much optimistic about creating enclosed self sustaining biosphere in Mars.

lol, crazy Japanese :woot: Thanks for the link.

catch is, how to power the thing, ie how to create GW output for a single (albeit longest and since Mars is smaller shorter then on Earth) cable.
Layman's calculation says we would need at least 6 GW on Mars.

lol, crazy Japanese :woot: Thanks for the link.

catch is, how to power the thing, ie how to create GW output for a single (albeit longest and since Mars is smaller shorter then on Earth) cable.
Layman's calculation says we would need at least 6 GW on Mars.

Fusion could be the answer, as the scientists predicts Fusion reactors can be commercialized within the next 30-40 years.

A one gigawatt fusion power plant will use about 20 grams of tritium and 13 grams of deuterium per hour.

https://www.efda.org/fusion/why-should-society-invest-in-fusion-research/availability/

Keeping in mind, we are talking about the feasibility process using today's technology. And over the course of time, say 100-200 years, the technology can be perfected to the extreme.

I have another solution for the power generation, though it may sound crazy. We can harness solar energy by placing solar cells in the orbit, and the electrical energy can be converted into directed microwave energy and transmitted back to the surface. Since there is availability of infinite space, increasing power capacity wont be a concern.

@hunter_hunted @truthseer not possible without greys permission.... To take greys permission india need to contact NASA.... remember indian moon mission wasnt fully successful.... It was shot in the end when it got too close to secret base of greys. All other space agency took permission from greys while isro didnt. Moon, saturn and Mars are under greys and Reptilian control. While jupiter, mercury, sun, venus etc etc are under ashtar galactic federation.... i got alot info on it but u asked about mars mission so i gave the answer. NASA is very important for indian space agency. They should contact them for making sure mars orbitor reach safely. The russian missiles are under attacked by orion greys because russia attacked their underground base. Majority of UFO seen around russian missile launching site to eliminate any missile that is threat. Hence, u see majority russian missile failures.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Are you high on some kinda inter-galactic weed growing in the dark matter as well bro?

Back
Top Bottom