What's new

Mars mission not for pride, we mean business, says ISRO

When the government have to explain that a space mission is not for pride, than it is for pride.

read my line above.

It wasn.t the government, it was from the ISRO. If it was from the government it would have come from the Ministry of Science and Technology.

Looks like the idea that India is taking up technological programs of this scale has affected the mental balance of India haters . Get well soon ...... :wave:

Many pakistanis also predicted the doom of chandrayaan mission .

But when the project became success none of them were seen on those discussion threads .

Wasn't Chandrayaan mission cut short after it overheated ?

It wasn.t the government, it was from the ISRO. If it was from the government it would have come from the Ministry of Science and Technology.

isn't ISRO part of the government. Isn't it a government agency like how NASA is a government agency. Correct me if I'm wrong. But if its a government agency, than its clearly for pride.

it is for pride

if not what can india find on mars that america hasn't already? lol

Humans have not even completely explored earth, let alone Mars. You will discover something amazing every moment on Mars when you are among the first few.

isn't ISRO part of the government. Isn't it a government agency like how NASA is a government agency. Correct me if I'm wrong. But if its a government agency, than its clearly for pride.

Well that is where you are making a mistake. It does not work that way in India. When we mean official sources then the ministry of I&B releases a statement from Ministry of S&T. The whole article is based on a question of the reporter.

yes we would be very proud if ISRO is successful in sending this mars mission. any issues.:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom