What's new

Mars mission not for pride, we mean business, says ISRO

Which of course would take a few hundred years for it to become habitable! But yes, it is within the realms of possibility. We could even start the terraforming process a couple of hundred years from now. And in the next 1000 years or so, Mars would have become like Earth!

Fascinating! :pop:

Taking geological timeframe as standard, blink of an eye as I would say.

I wish our govt does some thing about "Mission India" than mission moon n mars

it is for pride

if not what can india find on mars that america hasn't already? lol
And what has America found? Let us know. They've kept hidden more than they care to disclose. The greatest mysteries have been conveniently airbrushed to hide the truth of what is actually out there. There are hundreds of images sent by various probes to Mars that are extremely intriguing, but NASA/JPL have conveniently glossed over them or failed to provide any explanation.

Don't believe me? Ok, here's something for starters. A Martian 'city' in the Hale Crater! And this is not the usual 'pixellation' stuff that people trot out! But what did NASA/JPL do? They airbrushed the crater so this would not be visible in the images. Data was extracted using sophisticated software and this is what turned up....

MarsCity4.gif

MarsCity3.gif

Marscity2psd.gif

Now I don't say that if ISRO finds something too, it wouldn't be hidden from us! Like so far ISRO has failed to provide the thousands of images taken by Chandrayaan of the Moon's surface. I wonder why? Is there something more than meets the eye there that they don't want to disclose? Like what looks like corroded ‘wheels’ fixed to an axle on the Moon's surface photographed by the Russian space probe Luna -13...

Luna13a.jpg

And the Moon tower.

moonSpires9-1.jpg

I am skeptical about the claim, I mean really ISRO should get the GSLV working, thats the main thing, all these moon and mars missions are secondary.

Some scientists from Roscosmos calculated, that colonization of Moon or Mars (only scientisit stations, no cities or terramorfing) costs 4,8 trl rubles - 160 bln dollars. And it is possible to do since 80-90's.
But we spend more money on parfume...
Good luck to Indians.

And what has America found? Let us know. They've kept hidden more than they care to disclose. The greatest mysteries have been conveniently airbrushed to hide the truth of what is actually out there. There are hundreds of images sent by various probes to Mars that are extremely intriguing, but NASA/JPL have conveniently glossed over them or failed to provide any explanation.

Don't believe me? Ok, here's something for starters. A Martian 'city' in the Hale Crater! And this is not the usual 'pixellation' stuff that people trot out! But what did NASA/JPL do? They airbrushed the crater so this would not be visible in the images. Data was extracted using sophisticated software and this is what turned up....

MarsCity4.gif

MarsCity3.gif

Marscity2psd.gif

Now I don't say that if ISRO finds something too, it wouldn't be hidden from us! Like so far ISRO has failed to provide the thousands of images taken by Chandrayaan of the Moon's surface. I wonder why? Is there something more than meets the eye there that they don't want to disclose? Like what looks like corroded ‘wheels’ fixed to an axle on the Moon's surface photographed by the Russian space probe Luna -13...

Luna13a.jpg

And the Moon tower.

moonSpires9-1.jpg

so your space agency will reveal everything?

its ok though i was just saying its for pride but anyhow i support you guys and your government it is a good thing to do.

so your space agency will reveal everything?
I doubt it but there's hope! Perhaps some stuff may finally leak out knowing our propensity to leak juicy stuff for brownie points!!

They're all in it together - ISRO, NASA, ESA, CSA, JAXA, RSA. There's probably a non-disclosure agreement between them! If true, it sucks!

Which of course would take a few hundred years for it to become habitable! But yes, it is within the realms of possibility. We could even start the terraforming process a couple of hundred years from now. And in the next 1000 years or so, Mars would have become like Earth!

Fascinating! :pop:

Actually Mars was like Earth long back, it was a hospitable planet just like Earth. What may have happened is that Mars being a smaller planet cooled down faster. Earth has a liquid metal core that spins and generates gravity like a BIG magnet, and binds the layer of gases around earth that prevents radiation of Sun from reaching Earth. Without this our planet will be cooked. The liquid metal core of Mars cooled down and became solid, and Mars became what it is now. That's an explanation.

And who knows if advance civilization started in Mars long before it started in Earth, may be Earth was seeded by Martians...who knows!! Earth is also cooling down by the way...so it is better to be space ready...may be someday we have to say bye bye to our neighboring brothers before Earth's core cools down. :D

I think India should focus on it's space tech first, moon mission, mars mission or outer space mission should be secondary.

It will be quite literally stupid if you are focus on the wrong thing and get stuck and can't reach either of the side of the bridge.

It take US more than 50 years to get from space to mars, it's not something you said you are going to do it this year, and you can

ISRO meant that it wants to do business with Aliens

if we wer going to do business deal with aliens then first thing we would buy from them would be flying saucer,laser guns and mind control machines to rule the world:::butcher:

I think India should focus on it's space tech first, moon mission, mars mission or outer space mission should be secondary.

It will be quite literally stupid if you are focus on the wrong thing and get stuck and can't reach either of the side of the bridge.

It take US more than 50 years to get from space to mars, it's not something you said you are going to do it this year, and you can

Well in 1969 JFK pledged $5 billion for the moon mission. That was the scale NASA was working on. It is 2013 and our budget has still not exceeded a billion. And the USA was leagues ahead in research and capability. So we need to think of smaller stepping stones from now to catch up with the rest of the world.

Well in 1969 JFK pledged $5 billion for the moon mission. That was the scale NASA was working on. It is 2013 and our budget has still not exceeded a billion. And the USA was leagues ahead in research and capability. So we need to think of smaller stepping stones from now to catch up with the rest of the world.

that's what I said, baby step first, do you think aiming for Mars is the baby step India need?? You can't go from zero to hero in just a year

that's what I said, baby step first, do you think aiming for Mars is the baby step India need?? You can't go from zero to hero in just a year

we already took all those baby steps you are talking about. india is one of the best (just behind big 5) when comes to space section.

Back
Top Bottom