What's new

Mark Zuckerberg spreading propoganda against Pakistan and muslims

I wish. We actually need to supress our civilization to overcome the forces of darkness. A few of us need to get down and dirty so that the rest remain clean. Anyway, I am waiting for your quote. Just like I am waiting for the Horus quotes.

A repeat of my previous post. It suffices as a response.

Firstly, your dad is a bigot. Secondly, it's part of your DNA to hate Islam and Pakistanis. Don't deny it now. Just look at your own comments regarding Islam/Pakistanis on this forum. Why even cite an example? Look at the behaviour of your countrymen. They hate Islam and Pakistan.

Yeah make world a better place. By deliberately hurting sentiments and offending a billion plus people. RIP logic.

Are muslims not hurting other religions??? are we suppose to use that as an excuse and kill you all???

so after mi6,kgb ,raw ,mossad,cia ,evil hindus ,jews,christian,Buddhist ,india,usa,spain ,israel ,now this anti pakistaniani anti muslims anti islamic satan worshiping yahoodi
Zuckerberg is trying to spread false propaganda against the peaceful religion of Islam and pakistan ?OMG i say put on your vest's already shut this liar for good !

Only remedy for you to go sit behind a cow when she is about to pee, will wash all your sins away.

That is rather satisfying. I truly wish we had that DNA(pretty sure such strands are impossible), perhaps we could have stayed united and defeated Qasim at Sindh. Who knows, life could have been better. These conflicts on silly things like religion could well have been avoided. And to sum it up, you are right, no proof or example is necessary. Just a statement on your part should brand me for life. :D

LMAO an Indian trying to prove his innocence. Don't make me laugh.

No thanks. We have our own land and we're living very happily. Thank God for Pakistan.

hell no.... Jihadists are killing non muslims while in your country muslims are killing muslims..

hell no.... Jihadists are killing non muslims while in your country muslims are killing muslims..

Coming from an Indian whose army and government sponsors terrorism inside Pakistan. Think again.

Back
Top Bottom