What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

This is not an Islamic country, that you can pay blood money and go scot free. A payment can only settle the civil dispute between the victims' families and the murderers. But the criminal case is between the Union of India and the murderers. You cannot buy your way out of that.

As I said before, we were fully prepared to break all ties with Italy earlier. So that is really not an issue you can threaten us with. It is your choice whether to let your murderers face justice, or break friendly relations for the sake of those incompetents.

Anyway there is no point endlessly saying 'will, won't, will, won't'. Time will tell.

there are no friendly relations left between italy and india. They are broken. Even iran is shown more positive in our media than india. The relations are shattered and thats why a solution must be found that suits both.

It barely makes news coverage in India lol.

thats normal. When you have a desaster in india with tenthousands death like Bhopal or some storm it barely makes more than three lines on page 8.

yes, we actually have a way to get him out, but that would be an unfriendly act. Vatican would declare him a nuntius of the holy see and he would be called home from the pope and have diplomatic immunity. Vatican already is heavily into that case, made the deals with the victim families and both marines attended meetings and dinner at vatican embassy. Italy has the unique feature to basicly have two embassy...since vatican always works hand in hand on the short way with our "worldly" government. But i sure hope we must not go into wuch dirty tricks.

Whoever is telling you these fantasies, is not your friend.

For one thing, India and the Holy See do not have full formal relations. And two, diplomatic immunity cannot be conferred after somebody is arrested and prosecuted. There is no such thing as retroactive immunity for any country, let alone a fake one.

India will not be cowed down by Italy's diplomatic weight - which, meager though it is, is still a lot bigger than the Holy See's.

I didn't like the idea of India detaining the two Marines , I still don't.

However the Italians are making attempts with racial undertone that the two marines should not be subject to Indian Judiciary as these guys are Italian/European. I hope the Indians stand their ground on this one.

Whoever is telling you these fantasies, is not your friend.

For one thing, India and the Holy See do not have full formal relations. And two, diplomatic immunity cannot be conferred after somebody is arrested and prosecuted. There is no such thing as retroactive immunity for any country, let alone a fake one.

ah now you even insult my religion. Very interesting. The holy father can declare anyone a nuntius and give him special rights under church law. This was done before and brought people out even from somalia, sudan and china.

That would be a last ressort but im sure our nations find another more positive solution for both sides.

It's unfortunate that the Modi Government is proving itself to be as spineless as the previous one, Both of these guards, killed unarmed innocent fishermen and they should have been jailed a long time ago....

where the hell is Swami and his bunch that made a huge hue and cry when this happened.

I hope the italians go scott free, doesn't matter congress or BJP, both are absolutely spineless....
It is not in the govt's hands anymore. They are wards of the courts - and you know how slow our courts work. And because of their past behavior, I don't think our courts are in any hurry to hear their case.

ah now you even insult my religion. Very interesting.
Oh frick off, I didn't say a word about your religion, or any other. Clutching at straws, are you?

I didn't like the idea of India detaining the two Marines , I still don't.

However the Italians are making attempts with racial undertone that the two marines should not be subject to Indian Judiciary as these guys are Italian/European. I hope the Indians stand their ground on this one.
The Italians aren't - just one Italian on this thread is. Anyway it doesn't matter, for us it is about justice, not race or region. They will be tried. If found guilty, they will be punished.

It is not in the govt's hands anymore. They are wards of the courts - and you know how slow our courts work. And because of their past behavior, I don't think our courts are in any hurry to hear their case.

Oh frick off, I didn't say a word about your religion, or any other. Clutching at straws, are you?

you insulted oir holy father and vatican. You do know how important it is for italians. You call our religion fake. Thats an insult.

ah now you even insult my religion. Very interesting. The holy father can declare anyone a nuntius and give him special rights under church law. This was done before and brought people out even from somalia, sudan and china.

That would be a last ressort but im sure our nations find another more positive solution for both sides.
Not religion, but your intellect. You yourself are insulting your religion saying pope will save 2 murderers, who incidentally murdered 2 christians...

The Italians aren't - just one Italian on this thread is. Anyway it doesn't matter, for us it is about justice, not race or region. They will be tried. If found guilty, they will be punished.

what do you try to achieve with this? You know full well that this would break any relation completly. Thats a simple fact. Thats our military we talk about here. Our pride.

you insulted oir holy father and vatican. You do know how important it is for italians. You call our religion fake. Thats an insult.
I called the "country" of Vatican to be a fake one. It is not a nation state. I said nothing about any religion. I suppose pretending religious sentiments getting hurt is the last refuge for some.

Monti was not my PM he was elected from nobody and interegnum technocrat. kicked our of office, Our marines ade prime duty for us and always in news with demonstrations of people here. PM Renzi said its his prime task to get our marines home and we do evrything to achieve this. Our relations are on the absolute bottom. We called our ambassador home and froze diplomatic relations. Your nation maybe does not care about its soldiers but we do.

We have an agreement that they will be send home. An agreement is not just bla bla and give and take.
OYE NAZI/FASCIST, DO what you want, Recall your Ambassadore from Bharat.
ARE YOU THREATENING US?
IF YOU DO! THEN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR MARINES! Are you naive or dumb? Let me see!
Will Italy Make WAR with India, HELL NO!Will NATO make War with Bharat,Most Probably YES!
Because that will only Consolidate the EURASIAN Union, along with BRICS!
You IDIOT!
Go fly your Europe kites somewhere else!Times have changed.
We will Pummel Europe! if we want.Do you want WAR with us?I want to see you apologizing in your reply post, that "YOU DON'T WANT WAR AND YOU ARE ALWAYS FOR PEACE"
OK?? :)

what do you try to achieve with this? You know full well that this would break any relation completly. Thats a simple fact. Thats our military we talk about here. Our pride.
What are we trying to achieve? Justice.

If it breaks relations, so be it. We were prepared to break relations ourselves, if you didn't send the murderers back.

I don't know why you should be proud of such incompetent fools, but that's your choice. They are an insult not only to your military, but to the very profession of soldiering.

Not religion, but your intellect. You yourself are insulting your religion saying pope will save 2 murderers, who incidentally murdered 2 christians...

"Forgiv3 me father for I have sinned

What is your sin my son?

I was not outside India's EEZ when I decided to target practice

All is forgive my son. "

Catholicism in a nutshell.

OYE NAZI/FASCIST, DO what you want, Recall your Ambassadore from Bharat.
ARE YOU THREATENING US?
IF YOU DO! THEN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR MARINES! Are you naive or dumb? Let me see!
Will Italy Make WAR with India, HELL NO!Will NATO make War with Bharat,Most Probably YES!
Because that will only Consolidate the EURASIAN Union, along with BRICS!
You IDIOT!
Go fly your Europe kites somewhere else!Times have changed.
We will Pummel Europe! if we want.Do you want WAR with us?I want to see you apologizing in your reply post, that "YOU DON'T WANT WAR AND YOU ARE ALWAYS FOR PEACE"
OK?? :)

Calm down, he doesn't represent Europe. He doesn't even represent his country. He is just a big mouthed kid on the internet who has no idea of reality.

Calm down, he doesn't represent Europe. He doesn't even represent his country. He is just a big mouthed kid on the internet who has no idea of reality.

If it breaks relations, so be it. We were prepared to break relations ourselves, if you didn't send the murderers back.

I don't know why you should be proud of such incompetent fools, but that's your choice. They are an insult not only to your military, but to the very profession of soldiering.[/QUOTE]
Hey you and me are Third Class Labour to him! So ....
Mera Bhai, chor do,usko! Mujhe thees nahin paunch thi hai kya? jab mera desh waasiyon ko, ek gore ne insult kar raha ho? "Mein toh uski Maa Behen kardoonga uski Chehre ka"! Jo koi aisa bole.
Bhai tu bhi jaante ho hum kaise he,
Kuch log Misinformation spread kar rahe hai ,Hindu rituals and Yajnas ke naam pe!

What are we trying to achieve? Justice.

I don't know why you should be proud of such incompetent fools, but that's your choice. They are an insult not only to your military, but to the very profession of soldiering.

Hey you and me are Third Class Labour to him! So ....
Mera Bhai, chor do,usko! Mujhe thees nahin paunch thi hai kya? jab mera desh waasiyon ko, ek gore ne insult kar raha ho? "Mein toh uski Maa Behen kardoonga uski Chehre ka"! Jo koi aisa bole.
Bhai tu bhi jaante ho hum kaise he,
Kuch log Misinformation spread kar rahe hai ,Hindu rituals and Yajnas ke naam pe!

USS SAALE KOH TUM USKI AUKAAD Dikhaa doge ya phir mein karoon?

you want italy as enemy and destroy 100 years of friendship between our nations? yes or no. simple question.

Are you stupid ?
You are making policies and making decisions of going to war with a nuclear country on your cheap laptop sitiing in your toilet ?

Stupid internet warror, its upto the govts of 2 nations how things unfolds, not upto you. You are nothing.
Heck i just happened to land in this thread, other wise nobody even cares for those 2 italian morons. If i be start speaking like you instead of govt i'd say just hang the other fellow by his balls and move one. Why waste so much of our precious time ?

Back
Top Bottom