What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

Looks like the EU does not care much for Italy :lol:

Why is Mukus leaking all over PDF, he should first start sucking on EU Pr!ck like a good italian.

Then he should even pretend to wrestle with India.

EU panel regrets delay in response to Modi's Brussels visit - The Times of India

Its Hilarious, even on PDF mukus is not able to convince a SINGLE Indian to release the marines.

How on earth will italy convince India in real life ? :P

EU-India summit off as Italian marines case rankles| Reuters
By Douglas Busvine

NEW DELHI Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:08am EDT

r

(Reuters) - Plans for the European Union to host a summit with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi have collapsed amid acrimony over delays to the trial of two Italian marines for murder in the 2012 killing of two Indian fishermen.

A spokesman for the Ministry of External Affairs on Monday confirmed that no EU-India summit would take place during Modi's trip to Europe next month, when he will visit Germany and France, but the official declined to comment further.

The last India-EU summit was held in February 2012, days before the incident. An EU official said both sides were looking for a mutually convenient date for the summit, to be hosted by the 28-member bloc, that would allow for sufficient preparation.

The head of a European Parliament delegation visiting India expressed disappointment and said the failure to hold a summit would delay efforts to strike a long-awaited free trade deal.

"Of course we attach importance to the imprisonment under any circumstances of citizens of our member states," Geoffrey van Orden told a news conference, when asked whether the case of the marines was behind the failure to set a summit date.

"We feel the process has gone on a bit long and should be expedited," said van Orden, a British member of the European Parliament who headed the seven-strong delegation.

Marines Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone, part of a military team protecting a privately owned cargo ship, say they mistook Indian fishermen for pirates and fired warning shots into the water.

India's Supreme Court has allowed Latorre to temporarily return to Italy for heart surgery, but Girone remains in India awaiting trial.

Indian reports say New Delhi has taken exception to the role of EU Foreign Affairs High Representative Federica Mogherini in the case, which has made headlines in her home country, Italy.

A European Parliament resolution in January called for the return of the marines and a change of jurisdiction in the case. Italy argues that the incident took place in international waters off India's southwestern coast.

"It's good for everyone to be fully aware of how much of an impact the unresolved dispute of the two Italian Navy officers can have on relations between the EU and India," Mogherini told a debate on the resolution. "It is putting them to the test."

On the issue of the Italian marines, the EU official said Brussels had consistently called for a mutually agreeable solution, in the interest of both Italy and India, based on international law.

(Additional reporting by Adrian Croft in Brussels; Editing by Alison Williams)

Look at the faces of these Mafias. This shows the quality of training Italy gives to them. They gives sniper rifles into the hands of those Idiots who can not differentiate between fishermen and pirates. If Italy if not competent enough to give training to their commandos, they should send them to India for training.

They are heroes who defended our oil tanker, Those stupid fisherman reacted to no warning and came speeding towards the tanker. India had terrorist attacks before. Just look what happened in bombay. It was very possible they have a bomb and smash into the hull of our tanker. They acted professional and took out a danger for the ship. They are regarded heroes and thats what they are.

As i said one is already home and the other will follow. We wont allow a country without toilets to harass our military and pride.

As i said one is already home and the other will follow. We wont allow a country without toilets to harass our military and pride.

Well, this country without toilets is militarily far stronger than yours and economically far more important than yours. Just look as EU kicks Italy to kiss our feet.

Sorry but thats the truth, you all should start to accept that. Toilets will be built soon, but will Italy be a important country on Earth, i think no. No one will care for a insignificant country like Italy.

I doubt you are even an Italian, You seem to be making a fool out of your country here.

Well, this country without toilets is militarily far stronger than yours and economically far more important than yours. Just look as EU kicks Italy to kiss our feet.

Sorry but thats the truth, you all should start to accept that. Toilets will be built soon, but will Italy be a important country on Earth, i think no. No one will care for a insignificant country like Italy.

I doubt you are even an Italian, You seem to be making a fool out of your country here.

EU blocked india free trade talks and relations are on the ground right now. Your military couldnt even defeat pakistan and you live in mass poverty. come back when you have your rape issues under control.

anyways this gets nonsense here, debating with people who i would not even shake hands with in reality. We have one marine already home and other will follow. Thats last thing i say here about this nonsense.

EU blocked india free trade talks and relations are on the ground right now. Your military couldnt even defeat pakistan and you live in mass poverty. come back when you have your rape issues under control.

anyways this gets nonsense here, debating with people who i would not even shake hands with in reality. We have one marine already home and other will follow. Thats last thing i say here about this nonsense.

Hola!

Rape in Italy 7.6/100,000
Rape in India 1.8/100,000

So you got educated today!

Did Germany and France block us? Haha come on, they will host our PM soon. They want our business. We can provide them far more buisiness than countries like Greece, Italy and Portugal combined. We can easily punish them by giving big contracts to rivals. Remember Eurofighter and Rafael. Well, please tell me, can Italy even try to punish us. All Italy can do is cry like a little girl.

You wont shake an Indians hand? Clown, Indians companies are one of the major employers in EU. Without us many europeans would lose their job. Europeans should try not shaking the hand of your bosses))

This 'poverty fill country' is your new boss:

TCS Ranked as Top Employer in Europe for Third Year – NDTV Profit

And who cares if you want to shake hands or not, at the end of the day we do what we want and no one can change that. If you were a powerful nation, you would talk less and do something.

And well that Pakistan comment makes me suspect your true identity....

Last edited:
Keep that self Consolation on yourselves you Italian.
Because in this case you cant expect any concessions from India.We have a hawkish media in here.And they will tear apart our Govt if they give any concession.
Lol:lol:
AFAIK SC gives just a favour onthe basis of humanitarian side .That poor guy in Italy had undergone a heart surgery due to severe stroke and our diplomats is in there to watch his movements .Other guy cant even see the outside of Italian embassy and should regularly sign at Commissioners office .So much for two brave marines.
We didnt do this purposefully .We know this was a mistake of marines.But thanks your politicians ,that overestimated their own capabilities just screwed the life of two marines.And when I see your posts in here I have confirmed that our decision was right.

Case wont go that easily because of the comments of an Italian Airbus employee in the PDF .
EU is highly interested because we speak as one. Thats why free trade talks are ended and fruit imports from india are banned. India currently acts like a rough state similar to North Korea and thats not in our interest.

Italy can face india and did so pretty sucessful. So far india back down to evry demand we did.

One marine is home and won´t come back. The other one was not one day in jail and walks free, works in embassy and attends night clubs and party. The court has dropped that laughable terrorist law. What we see now are the last aspects of incompetence. It will be solved soon.

decleration of war against NATO. I´m glad politics in india aren´t made from such individuals like yourself. :)

I may add that your government dropped the terrorist charges as italy reminded them they this would mean that india labels italy a terrorist state and any harm done to our marines would be considered an act of war.

It also reminded your government that many indian sailors are captives of somali pirates and that it is EU soldiers who normally rescue them in mission Atalata. So we feel no obligation to waste time and rescources in saving indian crew.

To give you a hint, when an EU team rescues hostages it would leave the indian ones behind at the pirates, since it would not be acceptable for italian military forces to risk life and time on nations of a hostile nation.

They will not spend one single day in an indian jail.

And they shot two terrorists who approached an oiltanker and reacted to no warning. They get a medal in italy and are regarded as heroes.

And that stupid action royally screwed the life of two mens ,your own marines.

And that would be disastrous to the Vaticans activity in India.We knew about that possibility.And once our media severly criticised a priests who tried for 'that way' .Then he corrected that his community wont interfere in this case.Come down to earth Italian .You are not in a position to challenge us .
yes, we actually have a way to get him out, but that would be an unfriendly act. Vatican would declare him a nuntius of the holy see and he would be called home from the pope and have diplomatic immunity. Vatican already is heavily into that case, made the deals with the victim families and both marines attended meetings and dinner at vatican embassy. Italy has the unique feature to basicly have two embassy...since vatican always works hand in hand on the short way with our "worldly" government. But i sure hope we must not go into wuch dirty tricks.

151420.jpg

Why are people arguing with this guy??? Looks inbred.. Our justice system will take its own sweet time. Let this be a lesson for trigger-happy Italian mafioso.. This is not Corleone-land, so they better act civilized.

Marines has to face the Judiciary of India also I love FIAT Cars

Last edited:
Hola!

Rape in Italy 7.6/100,000
Rape in India 1.8/100,000

So you got educated today!

Did Germany and France block us? Haha come on, they will host our PM soon. They want our business. We can provide them far more buisiness than countries like Greece, Italy and Portugal combined. We can easily punish them by giving big contracts to rivals. Remember Eurofighter and Rafael. Well, please tell me, can Italy even try to punish us. All Italy can do is cry like a little girl.

You wont shake an Indians hand? Clown, Indians companies are one of the major employers in EU. Without us many europeans would lose their job. Europeans should try not shaking the hand of your bosses))

This 'poverty fill country' is your new boss:

TCS Ranked as Top Employer in Europe for Third Year – NDTV Profit

And who cares if you want to shake hands or not, at the end of the day we do what we want and no one can change that. If you were a powerful nation, you would talk less and do something.

And well that Pakistan comment makes me suspect your true identity....

You just pricked his italian bubble....:enjoy:

Fine. And then? You may understand that we would never and in no way accept our military staff be punished from a foreign nation.
You accept? If the India gone blitz, what the Italy do?

Complain to Germany or France?

It does not act honorable in any way. Its two years and it did not even start anything. Its like a big comedy.

Have you ever heard the word "HOMICIDE"?

Did your so called honorable military staff even know "Rules of Engagement"?
For the sake of argument, even if I accept they were on International water, then your so called military kill anybody just because they are on international water? What a great your military is.

It has not, since the EU fully follows italy in this issue.

Then, What the EU do? Condemn India? Dont make mockery of yourself. Plz.

Last edited:
They are heroes who defended our oil tanker, Those stupid fisherman reacted to no warning and came speeding towards the tanker. India had terrorist attacks before. Just look what happened in bombay. It was very possible they have a bomb and smash into the hull of our tanker. They acted professional and took out a danger for the ship. They are regarded heroes and thats what they are.

While I have been critical of the decision to treat the Italian marines this way, I have to admit that I find your position completely bogus. The action of your marines was either incompetent or reckless & murderous. Whatever they are, Heroes they are not. There have been statements of the rest of the crew that make your argument sink completely & absolutely no argument put forward that might make any sense. The only argument the Italians ever had was one of jurisdiction. Shooting unarmed fishermen without warning is hardly an act of bravery.

The congress also had the balls to drag them back to India, kicking and screaming, when they tried to jump bail. Let's give credit where it's due. They were only let go in the first place after a surety from their ambassador.

Getting them back was success of UPA 2 Govt, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom