What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

And this case must not be forgotten or pardonned.

This should be continued as long as possible and humiliate the Italians into submission. They must be kept where they belong, i.e under our foot.
Let's not allow the odious behavior of one Italian shmuck on PDF affect our judgment. We should act maturely, and do whatever the rule of law prescribes. Nothing more, nothing less.

And this case must not be forgotten or pardonned.

This should be continued as long as possible and humiliate the Italians into submission. They must be kept where they belong, i.e under our foot.

Humiliate? Do you think the Indian justice system is there to humiliate?

The judges will decide whether they are guilty or not, and will punish them accordingly to the decision and the LAW.... and not to "humiliate" them.

The judges will decide whether they are guilty or not, and will punish them accordingly to the decision and the LAW.... and not to "humiliate" them.

I was talking about the Italians with delusions of grandeur, who thinks that the Roman empire still rules...

And as for the marines, if they are found guilty should be thrown in jail like any other criminals.

Last edited:
he is in our embassy and you have no way to get him out of there. You dont know italy. Its top thing in news here and evryone stands for them. Any PM who would allow our military staff to be in prison in a 3rd world country will be kicked out of office, just as Monti was. Then the populists take over. We wont betray our military staff. Nobody is left alone and behind.

Italy is also a third world country for us. We want to explore it more. :)

EU blocked india free trade talks and relations are on the ground right now. Your military couldnt even defeat pakistan and you live in mass poverty. come back when you have your rape issues under control.

anyways this gets nonsense here, debating with people who i would not even shake hands with in reality. We have one marine already home and other will follow. Thats last thing i say here about this nonsense.

For the last timr EU ain't doing anything for a chicken shit country like yours. Your GDP n nominal terms is equal to ours. In PPP terms we're 4 itimes your size. In about 10 years time we'll be 20 times your size in nominal terms and 40 times in PPP terms. 'nuff said.

It does not act honorable in any way. Its two years and it did not even start anything. Its like a big comedy.

Just dont forget that Supreme Court of India has let one marine to go to Italy because of his health issues and let another to stay in Italian Embassy in New Delhi and both are on trail.

They will not spend one single day in an indian jail.

And they shot two terrorists who approached an oiltanker and reacted to no warning. They get a medal in italy and are regarded as heroes.

Those were not terrorists but Indian fishermen.

Supreme Court of India is the highest authority and you are right that the judgement would be done according to law.

Indians backstab Italy by kidnapping their soldiers. Now after so much boasting India got a slap on the face. The marine returned to Italy and will never come back. So called Supreme Court of India is really a low caste inferior court laughed at by everybody. Italy played the Indians like a third world hole.

Indians backstab Italy by kidnapping their soldiers. Now after so much boasting India got a slap on the face. The marine returned to Italy and will never come back. So called Supreme Court of India is really a low caste inferior court laughed at by everybody. Italy played the Indians like a third world hole.

Its funny how a Chinese is licking an Italians ***. Are your their new slave?

I guess you are their new slave, America bombs your embassy, you cant do anything, they kill your pilot, you Chinese just cry like these Italians are now crying to us.

Last time the Italian went back and said that they wont come back, we just flexed our diplomatic mascles and their government sent them back. Let them try again this time.

Last edited:
Its funny how a Chinese is licking an Italians ***. Are your their new slave?
Civilized countries like the EU member states stand by Italy. The summit is canceled in a slap to Modi. Soon India will face economic sanctions worse than North Korea. China supports EU. Everybody treats Indians like dirt because we see all the defecation, raping, ghar wapsi and caste system.

Last edited:
Civilized countries like the EU member states stand by Italy. The summit is canceled in a slap to Modi. Soon India will face economic sanctions like North Korea. China supports Italy too. Everybody treats Indians like dirt.

After edit,

Civilized countries like the EU member states stand by Italy. The summit is canceled in a slap to Modi. Soon India will face economic sanctions worse than North Korea. China supports EU. Everybody treats Indians like dirt because we see all the defecation, raping, ghar wapsi and caste system.

Dont forget, they considered China a third world hole too. Its funny to see that a Chinese likes to be a yellow slave race to the Europeans. Best of luck))

Modi is visiting France and Germany soon....read more, there will be more business, no sanctions.
'Civilized countries' like France and Germany understand that murder is wrong and does not care about the marines, looks like Italy only has China as slaves. Now go and dance bunga bunga for them you slave!!:omghaha:

I may be mistaken here. I think real Chinese have national pride and wont write the above stuff. They have gone through same thing like India, when western countries try to dominate over them, thus I think its not a real Chinese. They cant stoop so low. Only Pakistanis can kiss feet and be slaves to others. If my above comments are wrong, appologies to real Chinese members.

Last edited:

Come on please. Already European Delegation visited India on March 16, 2015 and i am sure that GoI and Eu delegation have hold talks on all these issues related to trade , joint projects and investment etc.

The European Union delegation led by the Chairman of European Union, Mr. Geoffrey Van Orden calling on the Union Minister for Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Parliamentary Affairs, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, in New Delhi on March 16, 2015.
s2015031663206.jpg

BUT PASS THE JUDGEMENT IN THIS LIFE TIME. MODI GOT HUMBLE PIE FOR NO REASON. THE TRIAL IS YET TO START.

Back
Top Bottom