What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

Its suprising, the hate between us Asians that they are ready to support a European murderer here against their neighbour.

The brits won in their divide and rule didnt they? We cant even be united together even if they come to invade our countries, infact we will help them conquer and rule over us again.

MODI WANTED AN APPOINTMENT NOT ME AND NO ONE BOTHERED TO REPLY TO HIM.KISS MY ***

And they send over their delegation to meet us. Soon Mody will visit Germany and France and make business deals.

I like the way hate has blinded your thoughts. When these Europeans will kill your people, I will surely support Pakistan or China against them. We must be united against a continent which has colonised our countries in the past, no matter how much problems we have amongst us.

Its suprising, the hate between us Asians that they are ready to support a European murderer here against their neighbour.

The brits won in their divide and rule didnt they? We cant even be united together even if they come to invade our countries, infact we will help them conquer and rule over us again.
UR SUCH A DUMBO. START THE TRIAL U IDIOT AND PASS A JUDGEMENT IF THEY ARE GUILTY? THEY ARE ALIENS IN YOUR COUNTRY SO DONT ACT LIKE *** FUCKS AS YOU DO WITH YOUR COUNTRYMEN AND NOT START THE TRIAL.

And they send over their delegation to meet us. Soon Mody will visit Germany and France and make business deals.

I like the way hate has blinded your thoughts. When these Europeans will kill your people, I will surely support Pakistan or China against them. We must be united against a continent which has colonised our countries in the past, no matter how much problems we have amongst us.
YET THEY DONT BOTHER TO REPLY TO HIM WHEN HE WRITES TO THEM.

UR SUCH A DUMBO. START THE TRIAL U IDIOT AND PASS A JUDGEMENT IF THEY ARE GUILTY? THEY ARE ALIENS IN YOUR COUNTRY SO DONT ACT LIKE *** FUCKS AS YOU DO WITH YOUR COUNTRYMEN AND NOT START THE TRIAL.

Try not to be blinded by your hate. You are blinding me with all your caps.

Civilized countries like the EU member states stand by Italy. The summit is canceled in a slap to Modi. Soon India will face economic sanctions worse than North Korea. China supports EU. Everybody treats Indians like dirt because we see all the defecation, raping, ghar wapsi and caste system.

So now the pakistani flag has become such a shameful thing that you have adopted a chinies one ???? No matter which skin a jackal wears, It will always be caught.

YET THEY DONT BOTHER TO REPLY TO HIM WHEN HE WRITES TO THEM.

Yea, they dont write to him but instead send over their delegation. Economic might brings others to you, too bad Pakistan never gets such treatment.

BECAUSE UR REPLIES ARE STUPID. JUST ANSWER WHY THE TRIAL HAS NOT STARTED?

Answer to me why is Pakistan a failed state?

Well the answer is our courts are like that, and Pakistan is like that. Your questions are stupid.

Yea, they dont write to him but instead send over their delegation. Economic might brings others to you, too bad Pakistan never gets such treatment.
AGAIN A MORANIC REBUTTAL FROM YOU. MODI ASKED FOR AN APPOINTMENT NOT THE EU AND HE WAS TOLD TO **** OFF. IF WE WANT AN APPOINTMENT MODI BENDS OVER BACK WARDS

AGAIN A MORANIC REBUTTAL FROM YOU. MODI ASKED FOR AN APPOINTMENT NOT THE EU AND HE WAS TOLD TO **** OFF. IF WE WANT AN APPOINTMENT MODI BENDS OVER BACK WARDS

Again your desperation to insult India is showing in the way you use all caps.

Too bad a failed state member can never insult us. Enjoy the hatred.

Again your desperation to insult India is showing in the way you use all caps.

Too bad a failed state member can never insult us. Enjoy the hatred.

Anyways EU is already sorry that they cancelled a summit with us.

Cancellation of India-EU summit regrettable, says European panel - Livemint

They are already running around to fix new dates. And they already sent their delegates

I hope you understand there is a big difference in the way the world treats Pkaistan and India.
AGAIN BEING THE VILLAGE CLOWN? HAPPY BEING AN IDIOT?

AGAIN BEING THE VILLAGE CLOWN? HAPPY BEING AN IDIOT?

They are already running around to fix new dates. And they already sent their delegates

I hope you understand there is a big difference in the way the world treats Pkaistan and India. It will be more respectable for Pakistan, as a South Asian country to support India. But again you guys are making a joke of yourselves by kissing their ***. I guess you guys like being slaves to others.

I hope you understand there is a big difference in the way the world treats Pkaistan and India. It will be more respectable for Pakistan, as a South Asian country to support India. But again you guys are making a joke of yourselves by kissing their ***. I guess you guys like being slaves to others.

AT THAT LEVEL THIS IS HOW ITS DONE VILLAGE IDIOT? IF YOU ARE A DOCTOR I AM THE KING OF INDIA.

I really hope other self respecting Pakistani members here will put some sense into your head.

I regret that I wrote the above stuff about Pakistan. Many here are sensible members. Maybe you will understand someday.

You can say what ever you want about me or my country here. It shows your desperation. Indias economy itself will ensure that EU will keep backtracking and kicking Italy in this case. Do they really want to loose the purchasing power of India?

I really hope other self respecting Pakistani members here will put some sense into your head.

THEY ARE ALL PROBABLY LAUGHING ON HOW MODI'S REQUEST WAS THROWN IN THE DUSTBIN. BUGGER OFF MATE AS YOU MAKE ALL INDIANS LOOK DUMB

THEY ARE ALL PROBABLY LAUGHING ON HOW MODI'S REQUEST WAS THROWN IN THE DUSTBIN. BUGGER OFF MATE AS YOU MAKE ALL INDIANS LOOK DUMB

Alright mate good bye, keep burning, as they scurry to set a appointment while sending over their delegation.

PAKISTAN WILL ALWAYS BE A ECONOMICALLY FAILED STATE. There I too used caps ))

Back
Top Bottom