What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

Alright mate good bye, keep burning, as they scurry to set a appointment while sending over their delegation.

PAKISTAN WILL ALWAYS BE A ECONOMICALLY FAILED STATE. There I too used caps ))
PAKISTAN IS FAILED STATE? WELL THE MODS CAN LOOK INTo THIS @Horus

BUT MODI JUST LEARNT A LESSON

PAKISTAN IS FAILED STATE? WELL THE MODS CAN LOOK INTo THIS @Horus

BUT MODI JUST LEARNT A LESSON

Hmm i see you made only one post while I ate dinner. Thought you would make 50 posts with all caps.

Here your own country thinks that:

State failure or failed state? - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

But EU on the other hand are already sorry for 'delaying' the summit appointment. They sent their delegation here. Appoligized and asking for new date, guess what Modi said no. I myself did not know that till i read the whole article.

Cancellation of India-EU summit regrettable, says European panel - Livemint
At a press conference in New Delhi, Van Orden admitted that a date for Modi’s visit was under discussion, but the EU took too long to confirm the dates. “I think it is very regrettable. We as parliamentarians want to see positive engagement,” he said. Modi had dropped plans to visit Brussels for the India-EU summit on 14-15 April as EU officials in Brussels failed to confirm the dates, Mint had first reported on 8 March. This had led to officials in New Delhi re-adjusting the Prime Minister’s schedule to stop off

Now tell me again, who has been insulted? Sorry man if this hurts you, but accept it India is far superior than Pakistan, and thus the treatment is different. Better economy means they will come to you.

Hmm i see you made only one post while I ate dinner. Thought you would make 50 posts with all caps.

Here your own country thinks that:

State failure or failed state? - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

But EU on the other hand are already sorry for 'delaying' the summit appointment. They sent their delegation here. Appoligized and asking for new date, guess what Modi said no. I myself did not know that till i read the whole article.

Cancellation of India-EU summit regrettable, says European panel - Livemint

YOU HAVE PROVED TO BE THE BIGGEST IDIOT HERE. MOST PAKISTANIS THINK I AM INDIAN.

Yea the way you are making a fool of Pakistan here, it could be ;) high five!
YOU ARE NOT DOING BAD ON PROVING HOW DUMB INDIANS ARE. NOT ONE COMMENT WHY THE TRIAL HAS NOT STARTED OR WHY MODI WROTE TO THE EU JUST TO HAVE HIS *** SPANKED?

YOU ARE NOT DOING BAD ON PROVING HOW DUMB INDIANS ARE. NOT ONE COMMENT WHY THE TRIAL HAS NOT STARTED OR WHY MODI WROTE TO THE EU JUST TO HAVE HIS *** SPANKED?

Read the link above, you will have the info, stop repeating the same thing. As for the trails, well here trails take longer than in the west. Any more qs?

TRAILS = PATH
TRIALS = JUDICIAL PROCESS.

IDIOT

Thanks for correcting the typo, i hope that increased your low self esteem. I can see using the caps have not helped your inferiority complex due to your nationality.

By the way, did you find the answer? Or are you going to repeat the qs again?

Thanks for correcting the typo, i hope that increased your low self esteem. I can see using the caps have not helped your inferiority complex due to your nationality.

By the way, did you find the answer? Or are you going to repeat the qs again?
U ADMIT INDIA IS FAILED STATE AS THEY DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRAILS AND TRIALS?

Keep that self Consolation on yourselves you Italian.
Because in this case you cant expect any concessions from India.We have a hawkish media in here.And they will tear apart our Govt if they give any concession.
Lol:lol:
AFAIK SC gives just a favour onthe basis of humanitarian side .That poor guy in Italy had undergone a heart surgery due to severe stroke and our diplomats is in there to watch his movements .Other guy cant even see the outside of Italian embassy and should regularly sign at Commissioners office .So much for two brave marines.
We didnt do this purposefully .We know this was a mistake of marines.But thanks your politicians ,that overestimated their own capabilities just screwed the life of two marines.And when I see your posts in here I have confirmed that our decision was right.

Case wont go that easily because of the comments of an Italian Airbus employee in the PDF .

And that stupid action royally screwed the life of two mens ,your own marines.

and now what?

151420.jpg

Why are people arguing with this guy??? Looks inbred.. Our justice system will take its own sweet time. Let this be a lesson for trigger-happy Italian mafioso.. This is not Corleone-land, so they better act civilized.

reported for personal insult

You accept? If the India gone blitz, what the Italy do?

Complain to Germany or France?

Have you ever heard the word "HOMICIDE"?

Did your so called honorable military staff even know "Rules of Engagement"?
For the sake of argument, even if I accept they were on International water, then your so called military kill anybody just because they are on international water? What a great your military is.

Then, What the EU do? Condemn India? Dont make mockery of yourself. Plz.

Nope, it just ended free trade talks and pushed embargo on indian products. Thats all necessary now.

While I have been critical of the decision to treat the Italian marines this way, I have to admit that I find your position completely bogus. The action of your marines was either incompetent or reckless & murderous. Whatever they are, Heroes they are not. There have been statements of the rest of the crew that make your argument sink completely & absolutely no argument put forward that might make any sense. The only argument the Italians ever had was one of jurisdiction. Shooting unarmed fishermen without warning is hardly an act of bravery.

We decide who are our heroes and not some indian. They received hero status here, meet from our president and PM.

Back
Top Bottom