What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

I work for a european consortium and have a 35h work week :D

By the look of things soon that will be an Indian consortium....

35 hour week, you lazy EuroClowns, no wonder your eurozone is becoming dead zone.

British work-ethic condemned by Indian tycoon - Telegraph

At the end of the day, you can cry as much as you like for the marines, sanction with mangoes :) etc, our economy is too big to be affected. And the biggest losers wll be Europe. They will lose their biggest employers. Just imagine the loss of jobs in Europe. Actually I am surprised that you guys dont even say THANK YOU to us.

TCS ranked as top employer in Europe - Yahoo News India

Last edited:
Then yes, he was wasting his time, money and fuel.

BTW, he was so unimportant that I was even dont know about this visit. Sorry, for my ignorance.

I only remember Obama, Shinzo Abe, Xi Jinping and Putin visiting India. These are four countries with France and UK, that are very important in Indian dynamics.

On other note, dont change the topic, give me link between Mangoes and Marines.

Ahh, this shows your level of ignorance. Even if ignore, then why comment when you dont know matters of other countries?

Well all this bullshit aside. Whats your solution for this? A solution that is for both sides acceptable and brings things into normalisation.

At the end of the day, you can cry as much as you like for the marines, sanction with mangoes :) etc, our economy is too big to be affected. And the biggest losers wll be Europe. They will lose their biggest employers. Just imagine the loss of jobs in Europe. Actually I am surprised that you guys dont even say THANK YOU to us.

lol

You can lol as much as you want, but the end of the day, the reality, is that Italy can never challenge India.

You can cry about it though......

Well all this bullshit aside. Whats your solution for this? A solution that is for both sides acceptable and brings things into normalisation.
Not my solution, I am telling you what going to happen.

Italy Foreign Office apologize for death of fisherman, and they set free.

On other note, did the European courts indict them in homicide case or in not following rules of engagement?

On other note, did the European courts indict them in homicide case or in not following rules of engagement?
Yaar kaku, leave him alone, he will never get it. Looks like he is the only one desperate for 'normalization' no one here cares for normalization....

Markus....see you man, wish you and the marines a good night)

Thats what you want? An apology?

European courts are not active in this case. They face nothing in italy. Considering the fact that they are highly popular in italy now it is unlikely that any court will take action against them.

Yaar kaku, leave him alone, he will never get it. Looks like he is the only one desperate for 'normalization' no one here cares for normalization....

you are an old man and soon dead. What does your bla bla matter?

Haha, you are the one whos coming here to a south asian site and bla blaing....And begging for us to let the faggot go home....and when that does not work, you make funny threats, like mango sanction...

Next time say something better EuroClown.....something like good night....))

35 hour week, you lazy EuroClowns, no wonder your eurozone is becoming dead zone.

YET INDIAN DIE TO COME ILLEGALLY TO EU?

Thats what you want? An apology?

European courts are not active in this case. They face nothing in italy. Considering the fact that they are highly popular in italy now it is unlikely that any court will take action against them.

Facepalm in this whole thread u was ranting about Indian justice, Indian courts, supreme court.

And they not going to be indicted for killing unarmed civies in European courts. And you ranting about supreme human rights and justice in Italy.

Great, I must give standing ovation to Italy.

SO ITS A EU COMPANY NOT AN INDIAN ONE

Facepalm in this whole thread u was ranting about Indian justice, Indian courts, supreme court.

And they not going to be indicted for killing unarmed civies in European courts. And you ranting about supreme human rights and justice in Italy.

Great, I must give standing ovation to Italy.
YET IDIOTS LIKE YOU DO NOT QUESTION ANYBODY WHY THE TRIAL HAS NOT STARTED. GOD HELP THE WORLD IF YOU JOIN THE SECURITY COUNCIL AS A PERMANENT MEMBER.

SO ITS A EU COMPANY NOT AN INDIAN ONE

YET IDIOTS LIKE YOU DO NOT QUESTION ANYBODY WHY THE TRIAL HAS NOT STARTED. GOD HELP THE WORLD IF YOU JOIN THE SECURITY COUNCIL AS A PERMANENT MEMBER.

Why I question to anybody? I don't know any "anybody".

Back
Top Bottom