What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

They will not spend one single day in an indian jail.

And they shot two terrorists who approached an oiltanker and reacted to no warning. They get a medal in italy and are regarded as heroes.
They already had. Those criminals can get anything from anybody else, but surely will get cuffed in India...

Italy will not go to war against India. It simply does not have the capability for that kind of expeditionary warfare. And NATO is not going to invade a nuclear power, for the sake of your drunken and incompetent marines.

Stop living in your delusions of grandeur. This is as pathetic as Pakistanis believing that China will fight their wars for them. No, Uncle Sam and NATO will not come like knights in shining armour. And by itself, Italy cannot even wage war on Pakistan, to say nothing about India. You are not a military power, and the ones that are big powers are not going to fight your wars for you. The world doesn't work that way. You are too naïve to think that. Sorry, but you are not that important. Heck, the marines are not important enough for Italy to go to war - and you think NATO will care.

The have already spent quite a few days in Indian jails. Here is a picture of the Kerala police ordering them around in Ernakulam central jail:

272373-marine700.jpg
I kind of feel sorry for them seeing their hapless face.. you shouldn't have posted that pic :D

They already had. Those criminals can get anything from anybody else, but surely will get cuffed in India...

I kind of feel sorry for them seeing their hapless face.. you shouldn't have posted that pic :D
Then you should be glad that you didn't see the caption I added later.:devil:

Italy will not go to war against India. It simply does not have the capability for that kind of expeditionary warfare. And NATO is not going to invade a nuclear power, for the sake of your drunken and incompetent marines.

Stop living in your delusions of grandeur. This is as pathetic as Pakistanis believing that China will fight their wars for them. No, Uncle Sam and NATO will not come like knights in shining armour. And by itself, Italy cannot even wage war on Pakistan, to say nothing about India. You are not a military power, and the ones that are big powers are not going to fight your wars for you. The world doesn't work that way. You are too naïve to think that. Sorry, but you are not that important. Heck, the marines are not important enough for Italy to go to war - and you think NATO will care.

The have already spent quite a few days in Indian jails. Here is a picture of the Kerala police ordering them around in Ernakulam central jail:

272373-marine700.jpg

they spend not one day in jail. They were there answering questions and were brought into our embassy. We dont bow infront nations who dont know what a toilet and running water is.

P.s. Do all your polive officers look shabby like this one? They represent your nation and this guy cant even wear his uniform right. His shirt ist too big and he looks like a beggar. I would assume that you learn how to dress and them come back to talk with the civilized world. Whats next? a judge wearing trousers on his head as a hat?

Beside that who talks about war? Blocking trade with EU cuts indias GDP by one third and will start some mass starvation there...i know thatse usual for you guys but we dont trade with a terrorist nation. India and Italy were always friendly with each other. If you want make us enemies so be it.

Why is this taking so long???

The High Court of India will decide whether they are guilty or not.. .and will accordingly punish the guilty ones.

Nobody should be above the law. The GOI should not have any say in the decision whether they are guilty or not.

they spend not one day in jail. They were there answering questions and were brought into our embassy. We dont bow infront nations who dont know what a toilet and running water is.

P.s. Do all your polive officers look shabby like this one? They represent your nation and this guy cant even wear his uniform right. His shirt ist too big and he looks like a beggar. I would assume that you learn how to dress and them come back to talk with the civilized world. Whats next? a judge wearing trousers on his head as a hat?
Here you go... BBC News - Italian marines in Kerala jail bailed by India court
Police may look shoddy, but atleast they did not murder anybody..

PS: A German living in Italy talking about civilization? oh my.. what has world come to...

Yes yes, I was expecting all this frustrated rants and personal abuse that are your trademark. I was just waiting for it - to me it is a gratifying proof of your desperation.

You can abuse and vent all you want - but the fact of the matter is that we will try these two murderers for murder. They tried once to escape Indian justice system as you may remember. The Italian PM declared that they won't be sent back. Two days later, what happened? The marines were brought back to stand humbly before our court. LOL. The PM himself had to eat his words, and you think your drunk and bungling marines are important to anybody. Learn your place - you are not NATO, you are not Europe. Stop punching above your weight category.

Despite all your abuses, the fact is that India takes justice seriously. Your marines will face justice. They know I, we know it, your govt knows it. Sorry kiddo, but there are some things you need to learn.

Here you go... BBC News - Italian marines in Kerala jail bailed by India court
Police may look shoddy, but atleast they did not murder anybody..

PS: A German living in Italy talking about civilization? oh my.. what has world come to...

Im an italian living in germany. Get your facts straight.

our marines are heroes who killed two terroriste who tried to attack our oil tanker. One is already home and other will follow. Beside that he is in our embassy and there is no way you can arrest him there. So you can forget it.

Why is this taking so long???

The High Court of India will decide whether they are guilty or not.. .and will accordingly punish the guilty ones.

Nobody should be above the law. The GOI should not have any say in the decision whether they are guilty or not.
GoI doesn't have any say. The matter is sub judice. They will be given a fair trial, and if found guilty, punished.

Yes yes, I was expecting all this frustrated rants and personal abuse that are your trademark. I was just waiting for it - to me it is a gratifying proof of your desperation.

You can abuse and vent all you want - but the fact of the matter is that we will try these two murderers for murder. They tried once to escape Indian justice system as you may remember. The Italian PM declared that they won't be sent back. Two days later, what happened? The marines were brought back to stand humbly before our court. LOL.

Despite all your abuses, the fact is that India takes justice seriously. Your marines will face justice. They know I, we know it, your govt knows it. Sorry kiddo, but there are some things you need to learn.

you want italy as enemy and destroy 100 years of friendship between our nations? yes or no. simple question.

GoI doesn't have any say. The matter is sub judice. They will be given a fair trial, and if found guilty, punished.

well what about the deal our nations already did that if found guilty that they will transported same day to italy under prisoner exchange. You seem to forget that.

our marines are heroes who killed two terroriste who tried to attack our oil tanker. One is already home and other will follow. Beside that he is in our embassy and there is no way you can arrest him there. So you can forget it.
One and the same... Your marines are criminals as found out by your own military... Had they even injured any terrorist, they would have been facilitated by us but sadly, they are the terrorists...

you want italy as enemy and destroy 100 years of friendship between our nations? yes or no. simple question.
No we don't, and we won't. You think Italy wants to destroy 100 years of friendship for the sake of these two incompetent lowlifes? Yes or no?

Your goct is smarter than you, and doesn't think they can go to war for the sake of those two drunks. India and Italy will continue having good relations. If not...well, for us justice is more important, as we demonstrated when you tried to keep your marines there. We threatened to cut off ties, and the very next day, low and behold, your marines were thrown out of Italy and into India. Not even your PM could stay by his commitment.

You seriously need to grow up. You have a lot to learn about how relations work.

Terrorists? :lol: Two fishermen fishing in Indian waters trying to make a living are terrorists? :hitwall:

Of course you must have proof for that claim.

Oh and BTW, if Italy breaks the agreement and does not move the marine in Italy back to India, why on Earth should we allow the other one to leave India?

He might be in his embassy, but hes not gonna get out of there unless the GOI allows him to do so... unless he digs himself out of India

well what about the deal our nations already did that if found guilty that they will transported same day to italy under prisoner exchange. You seem to forget that.

That is not a legally binding clause, only a friendly provision. That may or may not be honoured, depending on Italy's level of co-operation. Diplomatique is always give and take.

In any case, they will be tried by our courts. And if guilty, they will have to be in jail, whether in India or Italy.

He might be in his embassy, but hes not gonna get out of there unless the GOI allows him to do so... unless he digs himself out of India
Don't shatter poor @MarkusS ' wet dreams. Don't you know, NATO will send the Delta force in stealthy blackhawks, and do another 'Operation acid gambit' to rescue these oh-so-valuable-Italian-murderers. All of NATO is just waiting for markuss to give the order.

Operation Acid Gambit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No we don't, and we won't. You think Italy wants to destroy 100 years of friendship for the sake of these two incompetent lowlifes? Yes or no?

Your goct is smarter than you, and doesn't think they can go to war for the sake of those two drunks. India and Italy will continue having good relations. If not...well, for us justice is more important, as we demonstrated when you tried to keep your marines there. We threatened to cut off ties, and the very next day, low and behold, your marines were thrown out of Italy and into India. Not even your PM could stay by his commitment.

You seriously need to grow up. You have a lot to learn about how relations work.

Monti was not my PM he was elected from nobody and interegnum technocrat. kicked our of office, Our marines ade prime duty for us and always in news with demonstrations of people here. PM Renzi said its his prime task to get our marines home and we do evrything to achieve this. Our relations are on the absolute bottom. We called our ambassador home and froze diplomatic relations. Your nation maybe does not care about its soldiers but we do.

That is not a legally binding clause, only a friendly provision. That may or may not be honoured, depending on Italy's level of co-operation. Diplomatique is always give and take.

In any case, they will be tried by our courts. And if guilty, they will have to be in jail, whether in India or Italy.

Don't shatter poor @MarkusS ' wet dreams. Don't you know, NATO will send the Delta force in stealthy blackhawks, and do another 'Operation acid gambit' to rescue these oh-so-valuable-Italian-murderers. All of NATO is just waiting for markuss to give the order.

Operation Acid Gambit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have an agreement that they will be send home. An agreement is not just bla bla and give and take.

Back
Top Bottom