What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

Inbred? My father is german and my mother italian. :) So spare your stupid insults. Use at least something with some base.
And toilets...well india is hardly known for its style and hygienic standards. I heared large parts of india do not have toilets?
I think such topics are banned from discussion on this forum.
@mujhaidind is a known anti India troll. Don't get provoked by his insults & abuse other countries.

Topics banned on PDF

@mujhaidind

You have about a minute to change that avatar.

P.S

Don't worry I did it myself.

Do not do that again.

Folks please be civil.

I have just seen discussions regarding crapping on the streets, penis size o_O, how handsome someone is, superpowers and so forth.

Happy new year.

Can you please have a look at Italian and other chinese members in last 2 pages of this thread. Too offensive.

Prove that it is your picture. :P

I did prove it before. No need to derail this topic anymore.

All I can say is that they have a nerve, to ask to return for Christmas, after the drama they pulled when we allowed them to do that before.

That's because Italy is not "apologetic seculars". Their identity is frank, open, unapologetic Christian. India is a basket case of slave-minded hindus, still begging white-men for certificates on "please sir,plz tell are we secular enough now? Are u happy, sir??" (repeat this every christmas & new year).

India has no hope even with 100 Crore hindu population, till Modi keeps promoting English and abuses own temples as "TOILET". A western leader never does such self-loathing thing, they keep people proud of being Christian. Keeps them happy, self-respecting, moral always high. Even George Bush never apologized, that's what a strong character is. Modi in comparison is suffering from an inferiority complex, plus a self-loathing version of "secularism". And recently, in J&K elections, he even begged for muslim votes using dead-bodies of indian Army-jawans. Now, in which nation on Earth, one falls so low? Well, now we know where Modi is headed. A worse version of hajpayee.

Nerve comes from confidence and clarity. Clarity comes from a clear Identity(where do i stand? who i am?). Identity comes from roots. In 2014, Hindus are still confused - "Am i secular? or am i hindu? was Akbar my king? or was he persian invader's aulad who ruled, butchered us?"

This confusion won't end till false history books and "Secularism"(1975 Amendment by begum Indira) is alive. Indian muslims and Pakistan knows this very well, they play their game smartly.

I did prove it before. No need to derail this topic anymore.

It's the some of Indians here that make this forum so much fun. Where else can you find a big portion of the population support that their ancient ancestors came up with inter planetary travel when their gov came up with that crap.

That's because Italy is not "apologetic seculars". Their identity is frank, open, unapologetic Christian. India is a basket case of slave-minded hindus, still begging white-men for certificates on "please sir,plz tell are we secular enough now? Are u happy, sir??" (repeat this every christmas & new year).

India has no hope even with 100 Crore hindu population, till Modi keeps promoting English and abuses own temples as "TOILET". A western leader never does such self-loathing thing, they keep people proud of being Christian. Keeps them happy, self-respecting, moral always high. Even George Bush never apologized, that's what a strong character is. Modi in comparison is suffering from an inferiority complex, plus a self-loathing version of "secularism". And recently, in J&K elections, he even begged for muslim votes using dead-bodies of indian Army-jawans. Now, in which nation on Earth, one falls so low? Well, now we know where Modi is headed. A worse version of hajpayee.

Nerve comes from confidence and clarity. Clarity comes from a clear Identity(where do i stand? who i am?). Identity comes from roots. In 2014, Hindus are still confused - "Am i secular? or am i hindu? was Akbar my king? or was he persian invader's aulad who ruled, butchered us?"

This confusion won't end till false history books and "Secularism"(1975 Amendment by begum Indira) is alive. Indian muslims and Pakistan knows this very well, they play their game smartly.

The problem with India's national identity is that it has has none until the British created it. That is why there are so much confusion. The sooner the people of the Indian subcontinent realize that and rediscover their own identity prior to the British colonialism, the better it is for the future of Indian subcontinent.

Nothing of that sort would happen beleive me! EU is a joke. NATO is a joke.

Our beloved leader pretends to be hard when in reality hes soft. So even a weak country like Italy will bully India.

China wouldn't have acted like a pussy if those mariens had killed its citizens.

@j20blackdragon. Would you comment on his assessment of Chinese. The original comment is that China would act like a pussy.

best for both country is to solve this issue diplomatically ... India needs EU more than EU needs India ..
its not just about economy , its about the latest technology India can get from EU ,

I am not entirely sure that the EU is in a stronger position than India frankly.

The stagnant EU needs access to the billion plus Indian consumer market in order to have any chance for long term economic growth into the future.

I am not sure about Germany but both the French and the British are unlikely to apply anything more than mild face-saving sanctions on India. They both have too much business with India to lose.

Sanctioning India, after Russia, would be a bad move for the EU.

I am not entirely sure that the EU is in a stronger position than India frankly.

The stagnant EU needs access to the billion plus Indian consumer market in order to have any chance for long term economic growth into the future.

I am not sure about Germany but both the French and the British are unlikely to apply anything more than mild face-saving sanctions on India. They both have too much business with India to lose.

Sanctioning India, after Russia, would be a bad move for the EU.

One question remains. The Eu is the worlds largest economy. Do we realy need more growth? We have slow growth now. Realistically even this is bad. Constant growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.

One question remains. The Eu is the worlds largest economy. Do we realy need more growth? We have slow growth now. Realistically even this is bad. Constant growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.

EU needs all the trading partners it can get to keep this position.

EU stops doing business with India, then this opens the door for US, Russia, China and Japan to enrich themselves while the EU loses out.

Just think of one product:

Aeroplanes - EU will lose out on hundreds of billions of Euros on sales to India over the next 20 years if it applies severe sanctions on India. The US and maybe China in 10-15 years down the line benefit instead.

It is not in EU interest to not trade with India.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom