What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

No one knows. But it seems whatever it is, it does not seem like it worries our leaders

Maybe Modi summons his ancient vedic aliens. Or Pikachu
You mean this little buddy

tumblr_mavw6gyZBe1rg0tt6o1_500.gif

No one knows. But it seems whatever it is, it does not seem like it worries our leaders

Maybe Modi summons his ancient vedic aliens. Or Pikachu

Well. On the other hand, what could Italy for if Indians refuse to return the Italian marine.

Markus is right that the EU is pretty much behind Italy, and this incident could have serious repercussions for the EU/India relationship. The thing is, it has become a issue of pride for both countries now.

I hope things are solved amicably.

The way Indian gov is approaching this issue will leave no room for graceful solution. India need to met the second marine leave but I don't see this happening as they are demanding the return of the 1st marine.

Pikachu or ancient vedic aliens whatever, you can chose what worked last time. :lol:

My bet is on Pikachu.

Nothing worked last time. When this mistake was done we were ruled from a technocratic government that did not stand under any democratic legitimation. Thats different now.

Well. On the other hand, what could Italy for if Indians refuse to return the Italian marine.

The way Indian gov is approaching this issue will leave no room for graceful solution. India need to met the second marine leave but I don't see this happening as they are demanding the return of the 1st marine.

Simply making him a diplomat and grant him diplomatic immunity. This would be a highly offensive move towards india and be the absolute escalation. I hope this does not become necessary.

Nothing worked last time. When this mistake was done we were ruled from a technocratic government that did not stand under any democratic legitimation. Thats different now.

Techno, demo, theo, bureo bla bla bla...

The fact was Modi invoked a Pikachu and Italy chickened out. :lol:

If modi is a true nationalist. He would hang both of them.

But he won't since he is afraid Italy and Sonia :D

If modi is a true nationalist. He would hang both of them.

But he won't since he is afraid Italy and Sonia :D

more afraid about the fact that this would be a decleration of War against NATO and EU, the collapse of your economy and end as a nation as we know it.

Pikachu is no match against Jupiter

Why Italy didn't invoke juipter last time?

Perhaps US might have restricted you via some clause in end user agreement. Italy should have their own pokes.

more afraid about the fact that this would be a decleration of War against NATO and EU, the collapse of your economy and end as a nation as we know it.
You think NATO will invade India if we hang two Italian marines? There might be sanctions but an invasion? That would result in a world war 3.

But Modi isn't the iron man made out to be by his fans. He handled this case worse than Sonia. He just wants them to go back to Italy.

Please spare my home town if that happens.... I don't want to face the wrath of Nato & Italy.

You think NATO will invade India if we hang two Italian marines? There might be sanctions but an invasion? That would result in a world war 3.

But Modi isn't the iron man made out to be by his fans. He handled this case worse than Sonia. He just wants them to go back to Italy.
You are back with your troll posts aren't you .... India is not rogue nation where PM decides to hang someone. We have a proper Judiciary which decides the punishment.

We'll have to wait and see.

@MarkusS

How about Indian court punish the marine for unintentional killing say 7 yrs of imprisonment and then as a good will to Italy, send the marines back to Italy for imprisonment.

Meanwhile Italy can offer a good compensation to victims poor families, face saving for both countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom