What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

You are back with your troll posts aren't you .... India is not rogue nation where PM decided to hang someone. We have a proper Judiciary which decides the punishment.
What should be the punsihement in this case? So far they have been allowed to live in five-star resorts and guest-houses. They also visit night-clubs.

I would to like to see what happens if you kill Italian citizens in Italian territory.

You think NATO will invade India if we hang two Italian marines? There might be sanctions but an invasion? That would result in a world war 3.

But Modi isn't the iron man made out to be by his fans. He handled this case worse than Sonia. He just wants them to go back to Italy.

Italy is EU nation and NATO member. Those marines are EU marines. This would be an acto of war according to the NATO Carta and would cause a strike back. There is no need for an invasion. Counterstrikes and complete isolation is good enough. EU is your largest trading partner. 90% of your people live in absolute poverty now. Wonder how this shifts when your economy collapses completly. Luckily your government is not run by idiots and because of this something like this would never happen.

@MarkusS

How about Indian court punish the marine for unintentional killing say 7 yrs of imprisonment and then as a good will to Italy, send the marines back to Italy for imprisonment.

Meanwhile Italy can offer a good compensation to victims poor families, face saving for both countries.

We already paid several millions compensation to the families and vatican did as well. This entire case is solved already. Its just teh diplomatic bullshit going on

Italy is EU nation and NATO member. Those marines are EU marines. This would be an acto of war according to the NATO Carta and would cause a strike back. There is no need for an invasion. Counterstrikes and complete isolation is good enough. EU is your largest trading partner. 90% of your people live in absolute poverty now. Wonder how this shifts when your economy collapses completly. Luckily your government is not run by idiots and because of this something like this would never happen.

Here its about killing those Indian nationals inside Indian territorial waters which is a direct violation of Indian Maritime Act 1976. So here its direct violation of Indian Sovereignty even the same has happened in the Spanish fishing incident which happened in 2011 i think. its a legal international issue involving 2 different nations and India do have good relations with NATO countries and United states do understand this very well.

Nothing of that sort would happen beleive me! EU is a joke. NATO is a joke.

Our beloved leader pretends to be hard when in reality hes soft. So even a weak country like Italy will bully India.

China wouldn't have acted like a pussy if those mariens had killed its citizens.

Last edited:
We already paid several millions compensation to the families and vatican did as well. This entire case is solved already. Its just teh diplomatic bullshit going on

Just money wont solve, marines had to face punishment as well.

There is no concept of blood money like pakistan in India.

Just money wont solve, marines had to face punishment as well.

There is no concept of blood money like pakistan in India.

I dont see it as blood money but as help for the families.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think NATO will invade India if we hang two Italian marines? There might be sanctions but an invasion? That would result in a world war 3.

But Modi isn't the iron man made out to be by his fans. He handled this case worse than Sonia. He just wants them to go back to Italy.

WWIII? LOL. it would be NATO against a banana republic. India would not dare to attack NATO countries or it will sign its death warrant. It's best that India surrender the innocent Italian marine illegally imprison by the corrupt Indian regime or face implosion.

WWIII? LOL. it would be NATO against a banana republic. India would not dare to attack NATO countries or it will sign its death warrant. It's best that India surrender the innocent Italian marine illegally imprison by the corrupt Indian regime or face implosion.
Here comes the white-worshipping chinese! NATO can't even in Afghanistan and Iraq.

India has nothing to lose. Indians are used to violence and blood-shed. This might unite us more.

Nothing of that sort would happen beleive me! EU is a joke. NATO is a joke.

Our beloved leader pretends to be hard when in reality hes soft. So even a weak country like Italy will bully India.

China would have acted like a pussy if those mariens had killed its citizens.

@Chinese-Dragon @bolo @wanglaokan @cnleio @Beast

This guy is calling China a pussy in the Italian-India dispute

You think that's something to be proud of? That Indian living conditions are so abysmal that violence and bloodshed would be a blessing? Anything to get Indians out of India. Even if it means dying? :rofl:
That's right my sweet little chinese boi.

Your mother must have puked after watching you come out of her womb. Your face is more gross than those chernobyl human mutants.

Please post your picture again. I will watch it when I feel like watching a horror movie.:cheers:

@Luca1 typing error! wouldn't*

Resort to personal attacks show that you had lost the debate.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom