What's new

Maria Selena; The Indonesia's Face in Miss Universe 2012

I really don't dig miss Indonesia.....

After meticulous 'study', examining from different angles and postures, this would be my top 15 (not in chronological order):

-Miss Belgium
-Miss Bolivia
-Miss Brazil
-Miss Colombia
-Miss Ecuador
-Miss Finland
-Miss France
-Miss Hungary
-Miss Japan
-Miss Kosovo
-Miss Panama
-Miss Sweden
-Miss Thailand
-Miss Uruguay
-Miss Venezuela

If I must narrow it down further to a top 5, it would be Bolivia, Brazil, Hungary, Panama, Sweden.

After much consideration, I voted for miss Hungary. Her angelic face was the decisive factor, even though the beauty of her looks compete with that of Miss Sweden, and the women of those three other countries have a slightly better figure.
Tough call...:yes4:

But shes taller than me...now I can't hit on her ! :cray:

I really don't dig miss Indonesia.....

After meticulous 'study', examining from different angles and postures, this would be my top 15 (not in chronological order):

-Miss Belgium
-Miss Bolivia
-Miss Brazil
-Miss Czech Republic
-Miss Colombia
-Miss Ecuador
-Miss Finland
-Miss France
-Miss Hungary
-Miss Ireland
-Miss Japan
-Miss Kosovo
-Miss Panama
-Miss Sweden
-Miss Thailand
-Miss Uruguay
-Miss Venezuela

If I must narrow it down further to a top 5, it would be Bolivia, Brazil, Hungary, Panama, Sweden.

After much consideration, I voted for miss Hungary. Her angelic face was the decisive factor, even though the beauty of her looks compete with that of Miss Sweden, and the women of those three other countries have a slightly better figure.
Though call...:yes4:

For the love of God be patriotic mate...wheres the German lady ? :hitwall:

@Sedqal : What ? :blink:

Come on the Indonesian lady is better...way better ! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sedqal : What ? :blink:

Come on the Indonesian lady is better...way better ! :tup:

She looks too 'plastic' (no offense to Indonesia). A woman should be sassy and cheeky in a sexual sort of way. Miss Mexico fits the bill (I mean who wants to lay barbie)

[Note: I don't think I should share my fantasies any further with the board :D]

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks too 'plastic' (no offense to Indonesia). A woman should be sassy and cheeky in a sexual sort of way. Miss Mexico fits the bill (I mean who wants to lay barbie)

That's okay, everyone has their own standards, Indonesian women are quite 'serene' if it comes to sexual sort of way.

How About miss Lebanon ?? :azn:

Rina_Chibany.jpg

:victory:

How About miss Lebanon ?? :azn:

:victory:

Super hot indeed ! Perfect eyes and lovely body curve. But unfortunately, my fat friend's boobs are still bigger than hers (no offense to Lebanon guys and her lovers) and she's a little skinny for her body size.

Dude, make your choice!

uni1.jpg

China

uni2.jpg

Indonesia

uni11.jpg

Philippines

uni3.jpg

India

uni5.jpg

Cyprus

uni7.jpg