960x595.jpg

Sri Lanka

Shilpa-Singh-Miss-Universe-India-2012-2-680x1024.jpg

India

4d2c6eb7dfea4027465fef03186efc4a_ls_xl.jpg

India

Thanks, But she is not hot as Vietnamese and Indonesian girls in competition

Last edited by a moderator:
It definitely is not a nipple.....the thingie you boys have been arguing a few pages back.

Anyhow, i approve of this thread!

miss Belgium looks like she is ready for some intake! :smokin:

diggin' miss Guyana also!

Kya faltu thread hai yaar... Will have to look all the pages to report the posts... :D

Aaj to GF ki khair nahin... :D

Have anyone noticed? :D

I did. :D

Kya nazar hai teri yaar... bilkul mere itni tej... :lol:

East Asian woman will not win in this kind of contest. If there, it will be rare, very rare.

The rule is set with Western standard. If it set in East-South Asia perspective. Westerners will not win too.

I still prefer East-South Asian woman standard, as more feminine, have dignity, respect, soft and polite.

East Asian woman will not win in this kind of contest. If there, it will be rare, very rare.

The rule is set with Western standard. If it set in East-South Asia perspective. Westerners will not win too.

I still prefer East-South Asian woman standard, as more feminine, have dignity, respect, soft and polite.

True, somehow I think that competition like this should be held based on regional basis, as most of people who live in the same region have similar appearances and have almost the same standard to determine the prettiest woman "among" themselves with their own standard. Westerners have different perspective towards beauty, so do Easterners. Normally two different perspectives can't be used to create one decision because decision is made by a common perspective.

I really don't dig miss Indonesia.....

After meticulous 'study', examining from different angles and postures, this would be my top 15 (not in chronological order):

-Miss Belgium
-Miss Bolivia
-Miss Brazil
-Miss Colombia
-Miss Ecuador
-Miss Finland
-Miss France
-Miss Hungary
-Miss Japan
-Miss Kosovo
-Miss Panama
-Miss Sweden
-Miss Thailand
-Miss Uruguay
-Miss Venezuela

If I must narrow it down further to a top 5, it would be Bolivia, Brazil, Hungary, Panama, Sweden.

After much consideration, I voted for miss Hungary. Her angelic face was the decisive factor, even though the beauty of her looks compete with that of Miss Sweden, and the women of those three other countries have a slightly better figure.
Tough call...:yes4:

Miss Sweden? This is your top 5??

photographer_uploaded_1_195_1354927889_2012.jpg

I would not say they are more lean to "Western" style. If you look at the title, there are more Hispanic and African winner than European/North American Winner. Asian-Pacific is also in major group. I think if they are more leaned to Western look, they would have been sued already.

Here are a compilation of all the winner according to Country of Original in Miss Universe 1952-2011 (Totaling 60 winners)
Angola - 1
Argentina - 1
Australia - 2
Botswana - 1
Brazil - 2
Canada - 2
Chile - 1
Columbia - 1
Dominican Republic - 1
Finland - 2
France - 1
Germany - 1
Greece - 1
India - 2
Israel - 1
Japan - 2
Lebanon - 1
Mexico - 2
Namibia - 1
Netherland - 1
New Zealand - 1
Norway - 1
Panama - 1
Peru - 1
Philippine - 2
Puerto Rico - 5
South Africa - 1
Spain - 1
Sweden - 3
Thailand - 2
Trinidad and Tobago - 2
USA - 7
Venezuela - 6

Bolded country is top 3 winner

Latin America alone have 23 winner
North America (9) + Europe (14 Including NZ nad Australia) have total 23 winner
Africa have 4
Asia - Pacific (Excluding Australia and New Zealand) have 8
Middle East have 2

If you look at the winner table, they favourite more Hispanic than European

List of Miss Universe titleholders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would not say they are more lean to "Western" style. If you look at the title, there are more Hispanic and African winner than European/North American Winner. Asian-Pacific is also in major group. I think if they are more leaned to Western look, they would have been sued already.

Here are a compilation of all the winner according to Country of Original in Miss Universe 1952-2011 (Totaling 60 winners)
Angola - 1
Argentina - 1
Australia - 2
Botswana - 1
Brazil - 2
Canada - 2
Chile - 1
Columbia - 1
Dominican Republic - 1
Finland - 2
France - 1
Germany - 1
Greece - 1
India - 2
Israel - 1
Japan - 2
Lebanon - 1
Mexico - 2
Namibia - 1
Netherland - 1
New Zealand - 1
Norway - 1
Panama - 1
Peru - 1
Philippine - 2
Puerto Rico - 5
South Africa - 1
Spain - 1
Sweden - 3
Thailand - 2
Trinidad and Tobago - 2
USA - 7
Venezuela - 6

Africa have 4
Middle East have 2

Isn't Hispanic still part of European society? Hispanic means everything that related to Iberian peninsula, that includes Spain and Portugal or ex-Roman Catholic province, later known as Visigothic Kingdom. Hispano-Americano people have Spanish of Portuguese descents and Iberian peninsula is still part of Europe the last time I checked, so their appearances are still up to European standards right?

Hell yeah, she is fine.:agree:

photographer_uploaded_1_195_1354916369_2012.jpg

gallery_photo1351859763Sweden.jpg

Angola - 1
Argentina - 1
Australia - 2
Botswana - 1
Brazil - 2
Canada - 2
Chile - 1
Columbia - 1
Dominican Republic - 1
Finland - 2
France - 1
Germany - 1
Greece - 1
India - 2
Israel - 1
Japan - 2
Lebanon - 1
Mexico - 2
Namibia - 1
Netherland - 1
New Zealand - 1
Norway - 1
Panama - 1
Peru - 1
Philippine - 2
Puerto Rico - 5
South Africa - 1
Spain - 1
Sweden - 3
Thailand - 2
Trinidad and Tobago - 2
USA - 7
Venezuela - 6

Africa have 4
Middle East have 2

There is no denying that Latin American countries send their best representatives, and the Americas are a huge pool for finding all sorts of beautiful women.:agree:

Miss Mexico, crowned in 2010, was off the charts:

426px-Ximena_Navarrete_-_Miss_Universe_2010.jpg

Almost every Latin American and Western country delivers a Miss, while many African and Asian countries are absent and almost no Middle Eastern country participates in the event. That clearly favours the odds of a Hispanic or a Westerner in winning the contest over the years.

One should also not overlook the fact that the representative from an increasing number of Western countries in recent years are from a mixed or ethnic origin. Look at this years miss Belgium and Canada (African descent), Miss Sweden (mixed Iranian) or Miss Finland (mixed Moroccan). So you can use the 'racism card' the other way around even more easily. That there is preference to be 'political correct' and looking at Miss Canada you can easily say that she is the result of some affirmative action, even though I myself think that black women can be equally hot. Just look at last year's winner, she is gorgeous:

miss-angola-universe-2011-leila-lopes4.jpg

But this political debate, that is always lurking around, detracts us from the real issue... and that is, lay back and just enjoy the show.:cheers:

Every country and ethnicity has beautiful women.

People who believe that beauty contest mean anything need to get out more often.

Isn't Hispanic still part of European society? Hispanic means everything that related to Iberian peninsula, that includes Spain and Portugal or ex-Roman Catholic province, later known as Visigothic Kingdom. Hispano-Americano people have Spanish of Portuguese descents and Iberian peninsula is still part of Europe the last time I checked, so their appearances are still up to European standards right?

If you come up to an hispanic and say "You are decentent from Iberian Peninsula (Ie Portugal and Spain) He will beat you a big crap out of you.

the term "Hispanic" officially related people who live in South America related culturally, originally related to either spain and/or portugal, regardless of race

However, this is the western coin of the term "Hispanic"

In latin america, the term hispanic are generally refer to Spanish influence native (Either native indian american origin in Latin America or native indigenous latin american wit hlatin descent. Those latino americano individual who mixed race with Iberian are generally to "Gringo" Literally mean mixed latino-iberian or foreigner or called "Rubio" Spanish for blonde.

DO not, ever call a hispanic person who are not iberian mixed or pure iberian "Gringo" in some part of Latin America, these is something got you killed. Same thing don't just go and call any Chicano as Chicano is Mexican-American, US Citizen of Mexican descent.

If you come up to an hispanic and say "You are decentent from Iberian Peninsula (Ie Portugal and Spain) He will beat you a big crap out of you.

the term "Hispanic" officially related people who live in South America related culturally, originally related to either spain and/or portugal, regardless of race

However, this is the western coin of the term "Hispanic"

In latin america, the term hispanic are generally refer to Spanish influence native (Either nation indian american origin in Latin America or native indigenous latin american wit hlatin descent. Those latino americano individual who mixed race with Iberian are generally to "Gringo" Literally mean mixed latino-iberian or foreigner or called "Rubio" Spanish for blonde.

DO not, ever call a hispanic person who are not iberian mixed or pure iberian "Gringo" in some part of Latin America, these is something got you killed. Same thing don't just go and call any Chicano as Chicano is Mexican-American, US Citizen of Mexican descent.

Wow, I do not know that the term of Hispanic has a deep complexity, I was just using the term of Hispanic and its definition as a point to explain that those Hispano-Americano models are up to Westerners standards. Thank you so much for making up my point.

Back
Top Bottom