What's new

Maria Selena; The Indonesia's Face in Miss Universe 2012

Who are you to judege Priyanka chopra and the magzine?
go get a life.

Indian model industry is on the roll where beautiful ladies are in abundant in India.

Sexyness is more about attitude and style, some retards do not know this and rant what ever they can.

Lets not bash them based on the choices they made, after all their life their choices. Do you think Priyanka Chopra will take her time out to read PDF. :lol:

Priyanka is versatile, one should see her acting in 'Barfi' to know what i meant. And she even released her debut single 'In my city', with some American rapper i don't know.

Offcourse she is a good actor.

Yar, I tried to watch barfi...couldn't. Shuru mein bht hi slow hai...kinda boring. I'll try to watch it again sometime..

go get a life.

Indian model industry is on the roll where beautiful ladies are in abundant in India.

No one is judging Pryanka...:rolleyes:

I'm also sure there are many beautiful ladies in India.

Why so defensive?

Sexyness is more about attitude and style, some retards do not know this and rant what ever they can.

I like how you used the word "sexyness" ...haha...

But yes, you don't always get attracted to face/beauty only. Attitude is what matters..even if it is against you..ask guys who have some experience with Pakistani girls. :cry: lol

I can't help thinking she is an Indonesian Chinese. No offence, but she doesn't look like native Indonesians, more like Chinese. And I know certain part of Indonesian population are Chinese. Further, native Indonesians are Muslims and not likely in that dress.

Yes I agree. She does have that Chinese look in her and looks far different from the usual Indonesians. That said, a lot of Indonesian Chinese have adopted Indonesian surnames. For example, Szeto became Soentara, Pang became Pangkey, and so on.

I can't help thinking she is an Indonesian Chinese. No offence, but she doesn't look like native Indonesians, more like Chinese. And I know certain part of Indonesian population are Chinese. Further, native Indonesians are Muslims and not likely in that dress.

Selena is a Javanese, her father's name is Agus Rachmucahyo and his mother's name is Nurdayati.

Ah here a brief history of our people. Indonesia consists of hundreds of ethnics, western Indonesia is dominated by Mongoloid people with brighter skin and smaller eyes like in Sumatra and western part of Kalimantan, pretty much like 2nd and 3rd generation of Chinese indonesian. Javanese people are Austronesian, their ancestors came from Taiwan before they migrated to shoutern part of eastern Asia. But later, javanese people were mixed up with Melanesian people that are actually native inhabitants, that's why now many of Indonesian people have darker skin because their blood are no longer pure Mongoloid or Austronesian. But Javanese people make up 41% of total Indonesia's population and many of Indonesians are still having their pure blood of their Mongoloid or Austronesian ancestries, if you see the family of Javanese king from Jogjakarta or Indonesian presidents, you will notice that they have brighter skin. I am Sundanese from western part of Java, and I have bright skin, and my family as well.

And Indonesian Muslims are mostly moderate, you can see many of Indonesian adult models are Muslims, Muslims in Indonesia are not so religious, well some of them are extremely fundamentalists by their number is so little.

royal%20weding.jpg

Javanese princess, daughter of King hamengkubuwono X, and her husband.

Offcourse she is a good actor.
ut yes, you don't always get attracted to face/beauty only. Attitude is what matters..even if it is against you..ask guys who have some experience with Pakistani girls. :cry: lol

What's wrong with Pakistani girls? They seem to be a bit cold to start of conversations with but once you are in their comfort zones, they rock !

go get a life.

Maybe you need to calm the **** down.
calm-down.jpg

What's wrong with Pakistani girls? They seem to be a bit cold to start of conversations with but once you are in their comfort zones, they rock !

Attitude. :cry::P

Pakistani girls carry wayyyyyyyy more attitude as compared to say Indian girls. Again , obviously , not all Pakistani girls but many.

And obviously Pakistani girls rock!

Pakistani girls are one of the few things that I really miss about my homeland...:pakistan:

Nope she is pretty much native, her mother is Javanese, her father is not pure Chinese. Yes she has chinese blood, but so does most of pure Javanese austonesian.
"Javanese" is a definition of local position group, instead of ethnic group definition. Am I right? Like the "Taiwanese", which is not on ethnic basis.

Pakistani girls carry wayyyyyyyy more attitude as compared to say Indian girls. Again , obviously , not all Pakistani girls but many.

Pakistani girls are one of the few things that I really miss about my homeland...:pakistan:

That why i got a call from two of them 5 in the morning and they just wanted to talk,i identified one of them but i love my sleep better. :D .Now a days they are just becoming easy!

"Javanese" is a definition of local position group, instead of ethnic group definition. Am I right? Like the "Taiwanese", which is not on ethnic basis.

You are right, Javanese people themselves consist of many ethnic groups, central javanese people are in different ethnic and language with those who live in the eastern java, and so on, although their language sounds similar. Javanese exist in Sumatra, in Kalimantan, even in Malaysia and other neighboring countries. Even many of my friends that have chinese ethnicity consider themselves as Javanese. And nowadays, Chinese or no chinese are equal in Indonesia, even the vice governor of Jakarta capital city is ethnic chinese (but still he call himself Sumatran).

You can praise your Pakistani girls but no need to judge others based on some prejudice.

Back
Top Bottom