What's new

Margalah Plane was hijacked

Interesting development ..........
As far as Dr Masud is concerned he is anti Government so we can expect BS from him ..........

and abt hijacking i think it quiet possible , tht the plane was hijacked but the pilots decided it to crash rather than doing wht hijackers are making them to do .................coz one of them was Ex-Paf F16 fighter pilot .......
There is possibility of hijacking , so we just cant rule out the possibility but now its to the GOP to investigate what had happened to the plane Y it went down and killed 150 people aboard.......

May their souls Rest in peace.

first of all it was not flying in the red zone. second, no one heard any gun fire.

so tell this Dr. to chill

Dr Shahid Masood is another crook who has a PhD in conspiracy theories but keep his theories aside, there are too many questions to be asked about the plan crash and one of them is;

Why the plane would divert from his normal course of landing even if it has been asked not to land?

Nawa-e-Waqat specializes in publishing and promoting conspiracy theories. No wonder it sells because we love such stuff as evident on the forum.

Fact is that he has no facts to back his theory. Hasn't bothered to talk to any experts or people involved and made up a story which would sell.

The Americans on the flight were Pakistanis as well. No 1.
If the plane was hijacked, the pilot woudn't have had the conversation with control tower for landing the plane. The landing gear wouldn't have opened. It's speed woudn't have reduced.

I am not sure if the hijackers woke up just before the first landing attempt.

Then, there are these guys proposing that Kahuta was to be hit and perhaps Tarbela. Height of imagination. Kahuta is some 30 KMs away from the Margalla Hills. The plane didn't need to approach Islamabad if any such thing had to happen. And, i wonder why after all these years, people still believe that Kahuta is still important. That was 1980 people.

Tarbela? It's 50 KM from Islamabad.

As far as voice recorder and black box is concerned, it has been found and dispatched abroad for decoding. Kindly wait for it's report.
There was no proof of any hijacking or terrorism during the investigation. So, please give these theories a rest.

Dr Shahid Masood is another crook who has a PhD in conspiracy theories but keep his theories aside, there are too many questions to be asked about the plan crash and one of them is;

Why the plane would divert from his normal course of landing even if it has been asked not to land?

from wat i have heard, this plane needed assistance in landing which could not be provided on the runway it was meant to land. reason for this was absence of required equipment. therefore it was told to take a turn and use the second runway for landing purpose.

United Airlines Flight 93 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Surely the hijackers on this flight 93 did not intended to make a hole in the ground, isn't it? it was intended to hit the white house.

The pilot of Margalah plane was an experienced retired PAF fighter pilot. You know what choice he will make if his plane is hijacked and was intended to hit the parliament building.
Lets refresh our memories to get a clue

Rashid Minhas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

theories with no substance. wat if i say that the pilot had to take an urgent piss so he the plane in not so experienced hands.

u only need to look into flight direction and then realise that it was never gonna hit the parliament.

The question in my mind, Would GOV share Black Box Information with us (nation) ?
If not then we can say that, it surely was a hijack....
Gov was very active on that but now they forgot that some thing was crashed on Margalah hills.

The question in my mind, Would GOV share Black Box Information with us (nation) ?
If not then we can say that, it surely was a hijack....

People will say whatever they think even after the info will be shared because then conspiracy theorists will churn out more theories that this and that is being hidden.

Gov was very active on that but now they forgot that some thing was crashed on Margalah hills.

I think there is this huge flood in the country right now which demands attention.

I do not want to be part of the conspiracy theory but being close to the Margalla hill I did not hear any anti aircraft gun or PAF fighter at that time. Incase plane was heading towards Kahuta than it should have been intercepted by the fighters.

It is a no fly zone because of the presence of Parliament, President house, GHQ, AHQ and NHQ. Also Kahuta is near by and flying in that direction is prohibited and all airlines operating in Pakistan are informed about that.

Dr Shahid Masood statements are not worth anything.He is a conspiracy theorist.Pakistani Alex Webster.PS: It was flying just fine no body tried to shoot it down and even in those cases the plane is first intercepted and then asked to land or shot down.I don't know why Shahd Masood thinks he is a ******* genius when he is a pure idiot.

OMG.. how stupid people can think of .. shoot down the plane.. attack on Kahuta to dam..

Why dont these consipracy theorists write novels? These fantasy novels will be a big hit.. I am damn sure about it..

OMG.. how stupid people can think of .. shoot down the plane.. attack on Kahuta to dam..

Shooting down a passenger plane, its not new

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Korean Air Lines Flight 902 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukraine Admits Mistakenly Shooting Down Russian Passenger Plane

i can imagine ppl like you had then passed glorious remarks about conspiracy therories and how stupid they sound but mate reality is not always what you persume it to be.

Why dont these consipracy theorists write novels? These fantasy novels will be a big hit.. I am damn sure about it..

all the above mentioned cases were conspiracy theories once, thinking out of the box doesnt necessarily means its only fantasy stuff.

Do you think the people at NTSB or FAA investigating this crash will not look at a possibility of hijacking? Specially after 9/11?

You can pick alot of if n buts in such incidence here n there but end of the day it was inocent ppl died n it's unconditionally sad to even think about it...let's not always pick the worng side of the story n look like a jokers in front of the world ....it was pure human mistake simple...

May ALLAH give them places in Jannat Ul Firdous to all who died n peace to their families

You can pick alot of if n buts in such incidence here n there but end of the day it was inocent ppl died n it's unconditionally sad to even think about it...let's not always pick the worng side of the story n look like a jokers in front of the world ....it was pure human mistake simple...

May ALLAH give them places in Jannat Ul Firdous to all who died n peace to their families

I have no doubt that it was a pure human mistake, the question is whose? :undecided:

Yeah many died and indeed it was very sad incident in the history of Pakistan....may ALLAH bless the depaerted souls and give peace to their families.

But we need to investigate the thing so tht in future thing soiuld not go wrong thing way .See the pattern followed by the pilot was no the usual one but the unusal one so there we have to see who fault is this .
Possibilty is there of plane getting hijacked ,Possbility is there coz of bad weather , possibility of pilots falut , posiblity of Control towers fault , But this is all stroies till the black box recording data is not investigated properly........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom