What's new

Seven types of people in Pakistan who hate Malala Yousufzai

Whilst her initial struggles may be genuine (including the shooting incident) there is no doubt that she is now being used as a pawn for the US propaganda machine. Otherwise an individual like Edhi who did so much more for humanity, would enjoy just as much international prominence as her.

she is now being used as a pawn for the US propaganda machine. Otherwise an individual like Edhi who did so much more for humanity, would enjoy just as much international prominence as her.
Exactly....

Whilst her initial struggles may be genuine (including the shooting incident) there is no doubt that she is now being used as a pawn for the US propaganda machine. Otherwise an individual like Edhi who did so much more for humanity, would enjoy just as much international prominence as her.

It was suspicious the moment Britain stepped in. They are using her as a symbol of defiance. The problem is that it has backfired in a big way. No one is buying the symbol of defiance.

Surely the crime against her was henious and needs to be condemned, but she is being exploited.

Indeed a great attempt by a few sellouts trying to label majority under various canvasis. If people are not fond of her then that is their right but labelling people like that shows the hypocrites these liberal sellouts are. Which everyone knows already.

most of media is sell out ,, they hardly speak for common man

Because there is a lot of air of fake-ness that surrounds her. Her diaries were written by some Kristina and her father used her for his gains. She was shot in the head at point blank range and she only survived without any serious damage to her head, the bullet mark vanished within weeks. I got a burn scar on my leg since childhood and it is still visible after 20+ years

Pakistani Liberals are the enemies of Pakistan because they support foreign subversion of our country. Is it a coincidence that all anti-Pakistan movements and institutions are backed by Liberals?

You focus on an insignificant detail.
I am sharing my opinion ... You are entitled to yours ... By the way i would like to hear her achievment for which she was praised by BBC ...

By the way these insignificant details are the one to differentiate between geniune stuff and fake ... Example is callibry fonts ...

I happen to be a forensic auditor and these insignificant details are the most cruicial evidence ... I know that except for famous writers nobidy i .pakistan would named quaid.e.azam as jinnah and if a kid is writing then for sure she is being dictated as in our schools we are being taught quaid.e.azam only ...

Her father dictates much of what she said and still says. The book she supposedly authored was also written by her father. The book reveals a lot about the thoughts and beliefs of her father.

He is a renowned anti-army liberal.
No, that book was written by Christina lamb, a british journalist.

Ok then tell me when stuff that makes her hero in Pakistan? She is a brand name created by west imposed on us ...
Originally it was our army who used her as a symbol against the Taliban, then after the whole getting shot in the face thing, she moved abroad and the West made her a symbol of women education. You see neither you nor I know the truth about her and frankly the Media of Pakistan portrays her in a bad light while Western media does not. She may be a spy of the west and yahoodi sazish and shit but I think she is not. People say that why did one gitlget famous and others did not. Well every movement needs a face, a symbol just as Jinnah was for Pakistan, did he achieve it alone, no it was the collective efforts Indian Muslims that resulted in Pakistan.
So far she has not made any political statement and I will support her as long as she stays that way. If she truly supports women education and is working for it worldwide then let her. But if you let the media dictate your opinion on her being a yahoodi sazish and CIA agent then people like you are just sad souls with nothing better to do than hate on others.
She may be what you claim her to be but till there is some solid proof, she is innocent at least in my eyes.
Thank You

Originally it was our army who used her as a symbol against the Taliban, then after the whole getting shot in the face thing, she moved abroad and the West made her a symbol of women education. You see neither you nor I know the truth about her and frankly the Media of Pakistan portrays her in a bad light while Western media does not. She may be a spy of the west and yahoodi sazish and shit but I think she is not. People say that why did one gitlget famous and others did not. Well every movement needs a face, a symbol just as Jinnah was for Pakistan, did he achieve it alone, no it was the collective efforts Indian Muslims that resulted in Pakistan.
So far she has not made any political statement and I will support her as long as she stays that way. If she truly supports women education and is working for it worldwide then let her. But if you let the media dictate your opinion on her being a yahoodi sazish and CIA agent then people like you are just sad souls with nothing better to do than hate on others.
She may be what you claim her to be but till there is some solid proof, she is innocent at least in my eyes.
Thank You
You are totally outdated bro ... She was awarded by BBC first and only then she came to media ... Our army approving someone does not make her/him angel ... Our army has its own share of political corruption ... Can you please share her credentuals that can count her as hero ?

She has already shared her aim of becoming PM of Pakistan ...

By the way she is hero for media as well ... Its social media where people are against her ...

You are totally outdated bro ... She was awarded by BBC first and only then she came to media ... Our army approving someone does not make her/him angel ... Our army has its own share of political corruption ... Can you please share her credentuals that can count her as hero ?

She has already shared her aim of becoming PM of Pakistan ...

By the way she is hero for media as well ... Its social media where people are against her ...
Well I guess im behind the times. LOL.
So she does wish to enter politics. She should have gone the Eidhi route, but alas I guess everyone wants power.

I don't know the reality behind the whole malala saga. In my opinion she actually got shot but her misery was used by her father for his gains. If it's such a big conspiracy why she was attended by army doctors and no details got out. Or are you guys implying that then army chief "kiyani" is involved in this conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom