What's new

Margalah Plane was hijacked

from wat i have heard, this plane needed assistance in landing which could not be provided on the runway it was meant to land. reason for this was absence of required equipment. therefore it was told to take a turn and use the second runway for landing purpose.

AFAIK, there are two runways at Islamabad airport-- well basically just one but you can approach it from different sides which have different labels.

Runway 30, which is normally used, has ILS but the other approach, namely runway 12, does not have ILS (instrument landing system). The plane could not land on runway 30 for some reason (high winds?) and had to land on runway 12 i.e. same runway but other side. But this does not have ILS system. So the usual procedure is to approach runway 30, then at a certain point make an elongated semi-circle (actually more rectangular in nature) and land on the other runway using visual approach (VOR) since you have the runway in sight.

The unfortunate flight made an approach to runway 30 as required, broke-away from the approach when directed to do so and made a 90° turn but failed to turn left again and went directly into the hills. For whatever reason, no one knows so far.

So its the opposite. He approach the runway with the instruments but was required to land from the other side that has no equipment. Its standard practice and practiced quite often throughout the world where airports have ILS on only one approach.

P.S. If this is correct, then there is no indication thats got anything to do with Kahuta or tarbela or whatever. Besides, the pilot maintained communication with ATC till about 2 mins before impact and nothing suspicious was reported. Also nobody saw any damage or fire to indicate the plane was shot at nor did anyone hear anti aircraft guns. Similarly, no mayday calls were received to indicate any trouble within the cockpit.

Looks like the loonies in Nawai Waqt at it again. It actually just flew over thePresident house, so maybe they were trying to blow Zardari?

Sometimes Im surprised by how much rubbish this paper generates, no offence intended, but I have read NawaiWaqt quite a bit.

offense???

you are spot on by calling this paper rubbish..

regards!

Facts:

1) Plane was being flown by a experienced pilots , who have landed in
demanding conditions million times

2) Plane was New , so it has the latest equipment to fly even blindly
in thickest of all fogs

a) The pilots reported , we can see airport no need to worry
while they were heading to the hills which shows they knew
what they were doing !

If the plan was to Take out Terbella Damn which lies behind the hills
it would have release HUGE amount of water into Pakistan

Together with HARP , based weather minipulation it would have washed up all of Kheber Pakton cities and regions as a means to punish , the people.

Point to note is that HARP based minipulation effects take place based on calculated approximate levels - and you see the effects after x number of days ... its a very delicate system

Would it resulted in war? Not really because the plane crash would have been blamed on Terrorist & the flood/moonsoon rains would have been blamed on the floods.

I think the real plan was to

a) Destroy Terbella dam
b) And coordinate the HARP to stall Moonsoon rain system
in coordinated effort to flood Pakistan

Is it a coincidence that HARP initiated Moonsoon rains came so close to the attempted Terbella Damn destruction mere days ???? I think this was planned

That is just my two cents untill blackbox recordings are made public

Its not a coincidence that the unusual weather pattern is also causing forest fires in russia and flooding Pakistan , and flooding China

It would be interesting to see who had a pilot's licence in the passenger list specially the foringe members

oh bahi,,,

what is wrong....

this is no STAR WAR yaar!

besides, there is no Tarbela Dam behind Margalla Hill. yes there is Khanour dam behind the hill, that the place i live..:agree:

and HARP.....
i would rather suggest that there were some mysterious alien forces that made this fatal crash happen and it them who are causing the rains and the floods and eveything...

i mean friend, we must avoid making such claims just out of our speculations. let us gather some proves and then we can discuss it!!

what do you suggest?

regards!

This is what Dr Shahi Masood of GEO has to say,
28 july 2010 pakistan ki tarekh main badkismat alfazon sy likha jye ga.9/11 k baad dunya main 1rule bnaya gya k president or prime minister k ghar k *** pass no fly zone py koi jahaz urta dikhye day usay air craft gun say fire kr dya jye ore aj b aysa hoa jisko just ek mosam ki waja sy haadsa btya ja rha hy yea ek haadsa nai hy 2 logo ki jan ki khatir 159 logo ko moot k ghaat utaar dya gya why?is jahaz ko air craft gun sy hit kya gya hy yea inkshaaf Geo Tv py dr shahid masood ny kya lykin dr shahid ka progrm half may cut kr dya pak govt sy koi pochny wala nai

Mad ***,

If the plane was in no fly zone and was actually shot down, there must not be any "pochnay wala"! As the plane was in NO FLY ZONE after all!!
If that plane would have been hijacked and it did crashed into president house or so without the security agencies trying to stop it, this same stupid Dr Sb would have been sitting in his air conditioned conference room chanting bakwas against agencies thatwhat they were doing at that time, were they sleeping and else… his favorite thing !!

well if some one tell me that you can kill three people and no one will question you and this wont be a sin, this Dr. Sb will be the second person i am going to kill....

no regards!
BS:sniper:

Nawai waqt should actually be called "Loony Tunes" because that is what they are seriously. And regarding those obessed with "no fly zone" theory. Every modren SAM defence system have radar signature recocnition while the ground operators also perform passive analysis to aviod misjudgement in targetting an air craft. Therefore, a civilian airliner unintentionally diverting from its course is afforded saftey. Unless it was explicity headed towards an area of strategic value and wont alter despite warnings.

Thanks god Pakistani aviation industry is not run by same toons who write in "loony tunes daily". Dr non-shahid masood has no right to conspiracy theories since he did not witness anything by himself. He is just another hired mouth on forigen aid to spew garbage.

Last edited:
^^^ the two were may be Black water personnel.
The population of America is roughly 307,006,550. by your method the strength of Black Water is around
Bro everyone American is not Black Water.!

Yeah! The American was
109915-mishadawood-01.jpg
and she was studying at UC Berkley I am pretty sure Americans are not suicidal like Taliban. As far as I remember Muslims have flown planes into building not Americans.
PS: The two Americans were of Pakistan Origin.
Well that is not true.
We have seen them doing so in 9/11. We have all listened total the conspiracies regarding the 9/11 attacks. If we can create so much of 007 out of this simple looking plane crash, God know who was behind the 9/11!!

Voice recorders can be downloaded within days.. if found
Black boxes takes time months even,

I dont think we have the technology to download and analysis either one.
It will be sent to NTSB or FAA w/e.

It was a textbook crash, i think both the boxes are found and are under analysis. It takes time to find the reason of the crash and generate the final report. 6 months? 1 year?

Lets pray for the dead and their families and wait for the investigation report.

P.S: There is a probability of Hijack.. not from the CIA/RAW/MOSAD but from TTP.
Lets wait and see.
That’s an educated answer.
Finding black box or Data voice recorder do not means that all the data will be on air with in minutes by the stupid Mr. Jeem or Bankay Mian!!

friends i am really really sorry if any one of you brothers got offended.
the truth is, i have never been irrated to this extent on this forum that i am suffering right now.

any way i am soory if i hurt anyone of you!

regards!

What non-sense this is.....The plane crashed, no tarbela no kahuta........so why all the fuss?

Yeah what else can Pakistanis do finding Jews, Israel, CIA/RAW, Blackwater behind everything.I must say Blackwater must be very proud.Every Pakistani is literally chicken scared of Blackwater.

Yeah what else can Pakistanis do finding Jews, Israel, CIA/RAW, Blackwater behind everything.I must say Blackwater must be very proud.Every Pakistani is literally chicken scared of Blackwater.

well not actually scared but yes, they are getting good advertisment/promotion coutesy Pak media!!

regards!

Well to me hitting the Kahuta plant thingy is BS.
But the probability of Hijack, i cant rule that out so easily.
Hijackng passenger planes, isn't it the one trait Talibans are expert at?
If we project the direction of crash-site from airport,,, it goes straignt towards "Tarbela-Dam".... So Kahuta being target seems unlikely apparently... BUT.. we should keep in mind the example of Rashid-Mishaas-Shaheed... He was being forced in one direction but diverted the plane... & we know that pilot flying AirBlue was also an ex-AirForce pilot... He would be familiar with whereabouts of Kahuta & if being forced in that direction, could have deceived hijackers & diverted plane in opposite direction...!!!

Just speculating!!!
-
-

and Geo got banned. I dont know whats the airport is doing near Kahuta and Presidential/PrimeMinisters house, or whats the later doing near the airport. Who planned the city?...

A new site for Air Port is proposed... I don't know if there's any work going on there or is it just a proposal...!!!
-
-
BLUE area above RED arrow...
Islamabad&

If some body told you Al Qaeda was involved then what will be your story

Interesting question:-

I was the only hijacker in the plane as I got a very special training from OBL. My plan was to hit a secret rock in Margala Hills as Gen Shuja Pasha was hiding beneath the rock. Unfortunately, the plane went on the other side so I had to escape the plane.

SOP:-
OBL gave me couple of hair of his beard which had an ability to inflate upon request. So, the beard inflated upon my generous request and I paraglided all the way to Kahuta. There I stole some uranium and--

Moral of the story: Do not believe every conspiracy theory.

Just came across and find, Please enlighten with comments. Sorry dont know about the exact source?

2potjxx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom