What's new

Margalah Plane was hijacked

conspiracy theory ....wake up Mahish Bhatt...time to make some movie.....lolzz

Honestly guys - What the heck is wrong with all of you ?Planes crash all the time but does not mean there is a conspiracy behind it.Damn Pakistanis exhibit so much paranoia.Someone is always out to get Pakistanis.If the plane was a threat to Kahuta Reactor it would have been intercepted by Pakistan Air Force Fighter Jets.
PS: The 2 American Citizens were of Pakistani Origin and one Student was a female student at UC Barkley.

What is going on since last 2 years in Pakistan does not have any explaination and is far from being called normal.
people have lost their trust in govt.
people don't trust govt. for a petty aid money and this is not normal.

Why would Americans commit suicide in this type of act. They love their loves too much, they like to kill but they wont love to get killed.

This news is a total conspiracy !!!

Facts:

1) Plane was being flown by a experienced pilots , who have landed in
demanding conditions million times

2) Plane was New , so it has the latest equipment to fly even blindly
in thickest of all fogs

a) The pilots reported , we can see airport no need to worry
while they were heading to the hills which shows they knew
what they were doing !

If the plan was to Take out Terbella Damn which lies behind the hills
it would have release HUGE amount of water into Pakistan

Together with HARP , based weather minipulation it would have washed up all of Kheber Pakton cities and regions as a means to punish , the people.

Point to note is that HARP based minipulation effects take place based on calculated approximate levels - and you see the effects after x number of days ... its a very delicate system

Would it resulted in war? Not really because the plane crash would have been blamed on Terrorist & the flood/moonsoon rains would have been blamed on the floods.

I think the real plan was to

a) Destroy Terbella dam
b) And coordinate the HARP to stall Moonsoon rain system
in coordinated effort to flood Pakistan

Is it a coincidence that HARP initiated Moonsoon rains came so close to the attempted Terbella Damn destruction mere days ???? I think this was planned

That is just my two cents untill blackbox recordings are made public

Its not a coincidence that the unusual weather pattern is also causing forest fires in russia and flooding Pakistan , and flooding China

It would be interesting to see who had a pilot's licence in the passenger list specially the foringe members

Last edited:
Some world power is after Pakhtoon race..... first 10 long years of ethnic cleansing in Afghanistan and now since they came to know Pakistan have more Pakhtoons same evil power is after them.
We should keep in cotext target killing of Pakhtoons in Karachi.

for back ground i'll post a new thread.

Islamabad, Pakistan - Thursday July 29, 2010

Airblue Flight 202, which took off from Karachi at ten minutes to eight in the morning, had before the end of the next two hours crashed into the Margalla hills, killing all 152 people, on board, including passengers and crew. 2 of the passengers were Americans.

ISLAMABAD -- A passenger plane crashed into the hills surrounding Pakistan's capital Wednesday morning and officials said all 152 people on board -- including two Americans -- were killed. Airbus crashes near Islamabad; all 152 aboard killed, including 2 Americans

Airbus crashes near Islamabad; all 152 aboard killed, including 2 Americans

^^^ the two were may be Black water personnel.
Yeah! The American was
109915-mishadawood-01.jpg
and she was studying at UC Berkley I am pretty sure Americans are not suicidal like Taliban.As far as i remember Muslims have flown planes into building not Americans.
PS: The two Americans were of Pakistan Origin.

Margala Hills are not very close to Islamabad Air port and Pilot was experienced .There is chance of Hijack?

Margala Hills are not very close to Islamabad Air port and Pilot was experienced .There is chance of Hijack?

Yep, I hijacked the plane with other fellows. We had mini-copters provided by Mossad/CIA to escape right before the plane crashed on Margala Hills. I was very fortunate to escape the plane before hand with my copter--The copter also vanished for sometime since it had an ability to disappear--U.S. General was waiting for me on an eagle like plane while other top officials including Obama were sitting on the clouds.
Too much for today.....

"Do no believe every conspiracy theory"

did they ever find out from the data coice recorder what happend? any news.

Yep, I hijacked the plane with other fellows. We had mini-copters provided by Mossad/CIA to escape right before the plane crashed on Margala Hills. I was very fortunate to escape the plane before hand with my copter--The copter also vanished for sometime since it had an ability to disappear--U.S. General was waiting for me on an eagle like plane while other top officials including Obama were sitting on the clouds.
Too much for today.....

"Do no believe every conspiracy theory"

If some body told you Al Qaeda was involved then what will be your story

Back
Top Bottom