What's new

March 2011: Shahbaz Sharif to do long march against drones

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

12-30-1899_114747_l.gif
لاہور…وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب میاں شہباز شریف نے کہا ہے کہ ڈرون حملوں کے خلاف پوری قوم متحد ہوجائے ۔ اگر ڈرون حملوں کو بند کرنے کیلئے لانگ مارچ بھی کرنا پڑا تو کرینگے۔وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب میاں شہباز شریف ضلع بہاولنگر کی تحصیل چشتیاں میں دانش اسکول سسٹم کی تیسری برانچ کی افتتاح تقریب سے خطاب کر رہے تھے۔ اس موقع پر جلسہ عام سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب کا کہنا تھا دانش اسکولوں میں دیگرصوبوں کے غریب طالبعلموں کوداخلہ دیاجائیگا۔ غریب کے بچے دانش اسکول میں تعلیم حاصل کریں گے۔دانش اسکولوں میں غریبوں کے بچوں کو داخلہ میرٹ پر دیاگیا ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ اشرافیہ نے پاکستان پر ظلم کیا ،پاکستان کو بھکاری بنایا اور اب غریب کے پاس کچھ نہیں۔غریب آدمی ایک وقت کے روٹی کے لیے ترس رہا ہے۔ان کا کہنا تھا کہ اغیار ہمیں بھیک دے کر حکم جاری کرتے ہیں۔ کیا ہم غیروں کی بھیک پر زندہ رہیں گے؟ہمیں اپنے طور طریقے تبدیل کرنے ہوں گے۔ دن رات محنت اور قربانی کے ذریعے ملک کو اپنے پاؤں پر کھڑا کرسکتے ہیں۔ ڈرون حملوں کے حوالے سے وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب کا کہنا تھا کہ ڈرون حملوں کیخلاف پوری قوم متحد ہو جائے۔حملوں کیخلاف لانگ مارچ کرنا پڑا تو کرینگے۔ شمالی وزیر ستان میں بے گناہ لوگوں کو ڈرون حملوں میں شہید کیا گیا۔

Source: ڈرون حملوں کیخلاف لانگ مارچ بھی کرنا پڑا تو کریں گے،شہباز شریف

@Leader @Side-Winder @balixd @Slav Defence @hasnain0099 @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @LoveIcon @Zarvan @Patriots @cb4 @xyxmt @Fracker @chauvunist

12-30-1899_114747_l.gif

لاہور…وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب میاں شہباز شریف نے کہا ہے کہ ڈرون حملوں کے خلاف پوری قوم متحد ہوجائے ۔ اگر ڈرون حملوں کو بند کرنے کیلئے لانگ مارچ بھی کرنا پڑا تو کرینگے۔وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب میاں شہباز شریف ضلع بہاولنگر کی تحصیل چشتیاں میں دانش اسکول سسٹم کی تیسری برانچ کی افتتاح تقریب سے خطاب کر رہے تھے۔ اس موقع پر جلسہ عام سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب کا کہنا تھا دانش اسکولوں میں دیگرصوبوں کے غریب طالبعلموں کوداخلہ دیاجائیگا۔ غریب کے بچے دانش اسکول میں تعلیم حاصل کریں گے۔دانش اسکولوں میں غریبوں کے بچوں کو داخلہ میرٹ پر دیاگیا ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ اشرافیہ نے پاکستان پر ظلم کیا ،پاکستان کو بھکاری بنایا اور اب غریب کے پاس کچھ نہیں۔غریب آدمی ایک وقت کے روٹی کے لیے ترس رہا ہے۔ان کا کہنا تھا کہ اغیار ہمیں بھیک دے کر حکم جاری کرتے ہیں۔ کیا ہم غیروں کی بھیک پر زندہ رہیں گے؟ہمیں اپنے طور طریقے تبدیل کرنے ہوں گے۔ دن رات محنت اور قربانی کے ذریعے ملک کو اپنے پاؤں پر کھڑا کرسکتے ہیں۔ ڈرون حملوں کے حوالے سے وزیر اعلیٰ پنجاب کا کہنا تھا کہ ڈرون حملوں کیخلاف پوری قوم متحد ہو جائے۔حملوں کیخلاف لانگ مارچ کرنا پڑا تو کرینگے۔ شمالی وزیر ستان میں بے گناہ لوگوں کو ڈرون حملوں میں شہید کیا گیا۔

Source: ڈرون حملوں کیخلاف لانگ مارچ بھی کرنا پڑا تو کریں گے،شہباز شریف

@Leader @Side-Winder @balixd @Slav Defence @hasnain0099 @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @LoveIcon @Zarvan @Patriots @cb4 @xyxmt @Fracker @chauvunist
Like I said it before that drones are indeed a violation of the sovereignty but what about the AQ and Haqqanis, Uzbiks,Chechens and Uighurs hiding in our lands? Americans again targeted the Afghans which were also nominated in FIR lodged by KPK government (though the mentioning of Haqqanis was deliberately again missed). If US targets a Pakistani, indeed stop US but where is the moral footing when they hit AQ and foreign elements? And mostly the attacks on TTP are aided by the Army, will you be doing a dharna against them too?

Like I said it before that drones are indeed a violation of the sovereignty but what about the AQ and Haqqanis, Uzbiks,Chechens and Uighurs hiding in our lands? Americans again targeted the Afghans which were also nominated in FIR lodged by KPK government (though the mentioning of Haqqanis was deliberately again missed). If US targets a Pakistani, indeed stop US but where is the moral footing when they hit AQ and foreign elements? And mostly the attacks on TTP are aided by the Army, will you be doing a dharna against them too?

either HAqaaris, AQ bla bla .... bayshak woh idar hain but WHO GIVE RIGHT TO US ?????

Kal ko Indian Fighters akar bombing kareengay tu tumharay jesay ****** ye kaheengay kay what about AQ, Haqqaniz etc etc yani bahir say akar jo b karay uspe baat nahe karni .. wah yaar tumharay deen imaan ka yehi say pata lagta hey LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ok and what steps PMLN govt has taken so far against these foreign elements (afghans and others) in six months?? Call Americans to do that for you as well..

And talk in context of your leader's above statement which he issued against drones back in 2011. I guess SS was either so naive back in 2011 or it were Pakistani's who were getting killed in 2011 via drone strikes? What has changed in these 2 years that we are seeing drastic change (infact U-Turn) in PMLN stance on drones????

either HAqaaris, AQ bla bla .... bayshak woh idar hain but WHO GIVE RIGHT TO US ?????
If you're hiding someone's enemy in your house. Do you expect him to respect your house's sovereignty? Why don't you guys see the point? You shouldn't expect flowers from other when you're aiding unrest (explicitly or implicitly) in other's home. Why don't the we make a national consesus that we will not allow foreign elements to find refuge on Pakistani soil. Then If US attacks, we can have the moral grounds to take outright step.

Ok and what steps PMLN govt has taken so far against these foreign elements (afghans and others) in six months?? Call Americans to do that for you as well..

And talk in context of your leader's above statement which he issued against drones back in 2011. I guess SS was either so naive back in 2011 or it were Pakistani's who were getting killed in 2011 via drone strikes? What has changed in these 2 years that we are seeing drastic change (infact U-Turn) in PMLN stance on drones????
Okey, do you know that the AQ operative masterminding Bannu Jail Break was arrested by LEAs in Raiwind (where the camp of a party resides who has been very recently involved in harboring AQ operative in Lahore). The person was handed over to KPK authorities. And more importantly, when even the Peshawar HC has clearly declared Afghan refugees as a security risk, KPK government has the legal backing to rid KPK clear of this mess. But again that demands political will.
Btw let me make it clear, PML-N condemns the drone strikes, but also considers the diplomatic balance and the existence of foreign elements as an erosion to this cause.

Last edited:
If you're hiding someone's enemy in your house. Do you expect him to respect your house's sovereignty? Why don't you guys see the point? You shouldn't expect flowers from other when you're aiding unrest (explicitly or implicitly) in other's home. Why don't the we make a national consesus that we will not allow foreign elements to find refuge on Pakistani soil. Then If US attacks, we can have the moral grounds to take outright step.

Okey, do you know that the AQ operative masterminding Bannu Jail Break was arrested by LEAs in Raiwind (where the camp of a party resides who has been very recently involved in harboring AQ operative in Lahore). The person was handed over to KPK authorities. And more importantly, when even the Peshawar HC has clearly declared Afghan refugees as a security risk, KPK government has the legal backing to rid KPK clear of this mess. But again that demands political will.
Btw let me make it clear, PML-N condemns the drone strikes, but also considers the diplomatic balance and the existence of foreign elements as an erosion to this cause.

I'm not really interested to give reply on such comment which is completely illogical, non-technicall answer. India have Tamils > Srilanka, US support so called Al-Qaida in Libya against Gaddafi, US support Israel against Palestine ... ub may kya examples doon eek asay banday ko jisko meri baat ke samaj he nahe aye .... LOLzzzz

seday alfaaz may ye ganja aur uske begerat team sirf loot maar karnay aye hain woh b fake votes say lol... inhonay yehi kuch karna hey jo Zardari karta raha hey

PS: BML-N kay karta dharhta against drones batain ****** rahay thay ustime b ye Afghani majood thay ustime in ganjoon ko yaad nahe aye ??? ye koon say PTI ke hakomat kay baad aye hain lolz.... khair leave this thread... banda baat usay karay jiskay argument karna ata hoo.

I'm not really interested to give reply on such comment which is completely illogical, non-technicall answer.
It is because you guys don't really have an answer.

India have Tamils > Srilanka, US support so called Al-Qaida in Libya against Gaddafi, US support Israel against Palestine ... ub may kya examples doon eek asay banday ko jisko meri baat ke samaj he nahe aye .... LOLzzzz
But do they provide their own lands to them?

Well my friend like I said it before. The LGBs are just round the corner, we will soon find out who is still popular and who is not :)

Afghans are present everywhere in Pakistan, in each city and province. Even if PTI is lacking political will on this matter according to you, then why Punjab or Federal govt is not taking any solid steps against Afghans, who is stopping??

EDIT: Regarding PTI's actions against Afghans in KP, here's something interesting for you.

Dated: Aug, 2013

Dated: Oct, 2013

At least PTI is on it, what steps PMLN has taken against illegal foreigners after coming to power??

PMLN condemns the drone strikes, but PMLN can't take a stance against it. PMLN can do protests at Minar-e-Pakistan, Lahore and support blockage of Nato supply when they were not in Govt, but since now they are in Govt, they ONLY consider the diplomatic balance. Hypocrisy at its best.

Last edited:
@Jazzbot...
Hahahahahahahahaha....!!!!:laugh:
What the hell is this crap?I can't believe this!these guys are connoisseur of lies,shameless,pathetic people with no such thing as 'brain'.
Verily Genus:HOMOSTUPIDUS SUITS THEM THE MOST!!!
I still can't believe to see that they will stoop to such level of 'Beghairati'.
However,if I am totally wrong,and they are not fooling us this time,then Mr.Shehbaz must convince Mr.Sharif to have table talks against drones with US rather then lecturing us to do so-

Shahbaz Sharif instead of quoting Habib Jalib all the time should get to quote his past statements before winning the elections as well. But we knew it all the time we had seen their performance on the provincial level which was next to nothing except distributing laptops and waving from the metro bus. The party lives and breathes on photo ops in fact.

@Jazzbot...
Hahahahahahahahaha....!!!!:laugh:
What the hell is this crap?I can't believe this!these guys are connoisseur of lies,shameless,pathetic people with no such thing as 'brain'.
Verily Genus:HOMOSTUPIDUS SUITS THEM THE MOST!!!
I still can't believe to see that they will stoop to such level of 'Beghairati'.
However,if I am totally wrong,and they are not fooling us this time,then Mr.Shehbaz must convince Mr.Sharif to have table talks against drones with US rather then lecturing us to do so-

Man this is just one example, I started a thread yesterday where I posted a video which was a compilation of PMLN leaders about what they used to say about drones and nato supply before elections. You should watch that too..

Yaad-e-Maazi Azaab hy Ghalib: PMLN about Nato supplies before elections

PTI just nailed it by blocking Nato Supply, we've grabbed every hypocrite by balls on this issue. Every US puppet has been exposed.. :smokin:

PTI just nailed it by blocking Nato Supply, we've grabbed every hypocrite by balls on this issue. Every US puppet has been exposed.. :smokin:

you said it so right, I dont have to say anything on this for the rest of the day.

No wonder all these hypocrites are defending drones, saying since we take aid, we cant do anything about it. Have you seen such beghairty on display anywhere at prime time TV?

Back
Top Bottom