What's new

March 2011: Shahbaz Sharif to do long march against drones

pmln will keep delaying drone issue and will be exposed more and more

isay kehtay hayn drone pay siasat by pmln

ab khud pas gaey hayn

1441219_689871167697922_984297010_n.jpg

Poor PMLN patwaries were bragging day and night over it, now PTI has also done this. Lets see what these poor souls will bring up against PTI next.. :P

PTI think tank has now full understanding of Patwari mindset so they don't reveal there moves at first and allow patwaris to shout and when they do that, PTI comeup with what they already have planned and what patwaris were shouting, leaving Patwaris shocked. :coffee:

he would do well to e=det up biogas plants for generating electricy ..run on his farts...the amount of gas these guys produce......

he would do well to set up biogas plants for generating electricy ..run on his farts...the amount of gas these guys produce......

begeratoon ke hakoomat hey technically everygovt lost their mandate who U-turn on all those so called "DAWAY" which they did before election because people vote them just behalf of those daway. This govt is already lost the mandate because they did U-TURN on 100% daway. after all

******** kay bachay har baat josh-e-kitabat may kartay hain maa nay b inko josh-e-kitabat may he jamaya hey **** suneegay moo say kuch!

Dated: 20 May, 2011
Source: Jang Multimedia

@Leader @Slav Defence @pkuser2k12 @chauvunist @hasnain0099 @cb4 @xyxmt @Fracker @Sedqal

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak Can we merge these following threads and make a sticky for "Exposing PMLN on drones" ?

Yaad-e-Maazi Azaab hy Ghalib: PMLN about Nato supplies before elections

I have lot of material which I can post on this issue, past statements and interviews of PMLN leaders on this issue before elections.. :)

fazool may apna time kyoo waste karta hey asi chezain post karkay ?? banda udar baat karay jahan logon kay paas bhaeeja naami koi chez ho idar ***** chuknay walay bhaeetay hain bharat aur goroon kay bayshak apna mulk war jaye.

PS: I am not supporter of Imran Khan nor I'm happy with their performance par in BML-N *******ooon nay tu yeh ka rrakha huwa hey kaam...

1041.gif

Dated: 20 May, 2011
Source: Jang Multimedia

---------
http://e.jang.com.pk/backissues/5-20-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=1041.gif
@Aeronaut @nuclearpak Can we merge these following threads and make a sticky for "Exposing PMLN on drones" ?

Yaad-e-Maazi Azaab hy Ghalib: PMLN about Nato supplies before elections

I have lot of material which I can post on this issue, past statements and interviews of PMLN leaders on this issue before elections.. :)

fazool may apna time kyoo waste karta hey asi chezain post karkay ?? banda udar baat karay jahan logon kay paas bhaeeja naami koi chez ho idar ***** chuknay walay bhaeetay hain bharat aur goroon kay bayshak apna mulk war jaye.

PS: I am not supporter of Imran Khan nor I'm happy with their performance par in BML-N *******ooon nay tu yeh ka rrakha huwa hey kaam...

Sir gee, you know how PMLN is able to fool people everytime, these ganjas become innocent in front of public everytime before elections. We have to expose them on these issues, now they cannot just issue these statements against US and drones for point scoring and get away so easily, we'll make their lives hell by repeating their old statements and showing them their true face. See how PMLN supporters have ran away from this thread and never dared to post anything in this thread again?

@Jazzbot great approach,PML-N hypocrisy must be exposed.
Although,I am neutral,but recent lies and reciprocation of their actions has shown us their true face,you must post this thread and you must upload their lies as this forum is also browsed by young teens.And I reckon that such thread will help them to realize the true face of Pakistani politics.
However I request you to maintain neutrality of this thread,thus refraining to use it as PTI promotion campaign ,while discussing biases of current regime.

Last edited:
@Jazzbot great approach,PML-N hypocrisy must be exposed.
Although,I am neutral,but recent lies and reciprocation of their actions has shown us their true face,you must post this thread and you must upload their lies as this forum is also browsed by young teens.And I reckon that such thread will help them to realize the true face of Pakistani politics.
However I request you to maintain neutrality of this thread,thus refraining to use it as PTI promotion campaign ,while discussing reciprocation of statement of current regime.

Off my all posts in this thread, I talked about PTI in 2 posts. In first one, I was answering to question raised by other poster (hasnain in post #9) and then in other post, I praised PTI for exposing these US puppets by blocking Nato supply. Credit should be given where its due, this PMLN's hypocrisy has been exposed because someone took a stance against Drone attacks, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about this here right now.. :)

Back
Top Bottom