What's new

Mao's Murders

Chairman Mao was a great leader. He had the foresight which most leaders of his time lacked. Despite all those claims of his excesses it is the end result of his actions which must be examined and the end result is current day China. When once asked why he refuted that he was a saint, Nelson Mandela replied "If sinners can be converted to saints then indeed I am a saint". No leader of a great society could lead that society into greatness without formulating an ideology or plan which was to be unconditional in its initial application. To accuse Chairman Mao of being a ruthless leader is tantamount to accusing the founding fathers of the USA of being ruthless leaders simply because they failed to do away with slavery or they killed numerous monarchists who supported the rule of England over America. If Chairman Mao was a human rights activist who carefully weighed up each and every action which he took against the finer needs of each and every Chinese citizen, then China today wouldn't be in existence or would most probably be still ruled by either the Japs or some European nation. Chairman Mao's greatness and achievements as the founding father of Communist China mustn't be hog-washed by stupid untested rumors

Unification. Can KMT or Chiang Kai-Shek aka warlord archive that?

You tried to use Katrina and talk about statistics? :lol:

Hurricane Katrina was a one-off event, so yes, it would be ridiculous to use that one-off event to estimate the damages to the rest of the US.
Do you see a repeat of Great Leap Forward? Using the worst hit provinces and counties as measures for how the rest of the country fared would be akin to using New Orleans as the mean for how badly damaged other areas affected by Hurricane Katrina was. In both cases, they are outliers, not the average. It seems you can't understand this basic grade 12 math concept.

How can YOU debate the contents of the book when you have not read it? But if the death figures are outrageous, then what is the point of banning it?
Because the book argued a figure which its references are too limited and too extreme to support the premise. In addition, Professor Sun Jing, a statistician at the university of Jiangxi, had already dug into some of the references listed in the book and found not mention of what Yang Jisheng's claims. As to what is the point of banning it, perhaps you should reserve that question for the Chinese government.

孙经先:“饿死三千万”应该怎么算?-孙经先-观察者网

Yes you are. You tried to equate a serious issue with **** in a feeble attempt to downplay its intellectual and emotional impact Tombstone WILL produce among the Chinese people. You declared that Yang and his sources, most of them from local Party sources, have nothing but deceitful motives. You may, in public, support Yang and his book for face value, but I am confident that behind the Great Chinese Firewall, you would wholeheartedly support banning the book and the execution of Yang.
You are the one equating being banned as evidence of the book being authoritative on the matter, and continue to insist so. In your line of logic, **** must be realistic portrayal of actual relationships because it's banned in China too. In fact, in your feeble mind, everything banned in China must be truthful isn't it? What's even more stupid on your part, is continuing to put words in my mouth. Find one sentence where I said Yang had deceitful motive. Now you are accusing me of supporting the ban and execution of author without evidence. If you are going to be a lying prick, at least back it up with some evidence.

Last edited:
Do you see a repeat of Great Leap Forward? Using the worst hit provinces and counties as measures for how the rest of the country fared would be akin to using New Orleans as the mean for how badly damaged other areas affected by Hurricane Katrina was. In both cases, they are outliers, not the average. It seems you can't understand this basic grade 12 math concept.

Because the book argued a figure which its references are too limited and too extreme to support the premise. In addition, Professor Sun Jing, a statistician at the university of Jiangxi, had already dug into some of the references listed in the book and found not mention of what Yang Jisheng's claims. As to what is the point of banning it, perhaps you should reserve that question for the Chinese government.

孙经先:“饿死三千万”应该怎么算?-孙经先-观察者网

You are the one equating being banned as evidence of the book being authoritative on the matter, and continue to insist so. In your line of logic, **** must be realistic portrayal of actual relationships because it's banned in China too. In fact, in your feeble mind, everything banned in China must be truthful isn't it? What's even more stupid on your part, is continuing to put words in my mouth. Find one sentence where I said Yang had deceitful motive. Now you are accusing me of supporting the ban and execution of author without evidence. If you are going to be a lying prick, at least back it up with some evidence.
You go on being secured in your Party brainwashed mind that the famine deaths were nothing but statistical outliers of an event conjured up by Westerners seeking to undermine the Chinese government. Those of us who read it have only pity for you.

this jew posts some jew propaganda from a jew named ezra? the chinese search for meaning and signifiance in what mao did, but an insurmountable barrier - that of national interests, of ulterior motives and dissimilated interests - exists when foreigners try to pose as an arbiter of the historical meaning of political actions of a chinese leader. above all, too insuprable a barrier exists between chinese and jews for the latter to interject themselves into the whole affair of passing historical judgment on mao: you are jews and not a historically conscious people; you are jews and don't partake in the human affairs of judging and memorizing.

You go on being secured in your Party brainwashed mind that the famine deaths were nothing but statistical outliers of an event conjured up by Westerners seeking to undermine the Chinese government. Those of us who read it have only pity for you.
Those that like to call others brainwashed are usually the ones going full retard. Whatever medication you are on, take double dosage. Do shove the baseless accusations back down your throat.

Mao kill 20 million chinese in 4 pest campaign only. It is not surprising that Mao was an idiot but most surprising is that people followed him like goat and sheeps to ruin their own country. It proved that an idiot like Mao is sufficient to ruin china no enemy is required.

Mao kill 20 million chinese in 4 pest campaign only. It is not surprising that Mao was an idiot but most surprising is that people followed him like goat and sheeps to ruin their own country. It proved that an idiot like Mao is sufficient to ruin china no enemy is required.

If Mao was an idiot, the leader of the country that got its axx kicked by Mao in 62 was the dumber idiot. Truth be told, 50 years later, the foolish people still believe in this idiot's descendants and now, their income per capita have fallen 5 times below Mao's.

Last edited:
If Mao was an idiot, the leader of the country that got its axx kicked by Mao in 62 was the dumber idiot. Truth be told, 50 years later, the foolish people still believe in this idiot's descendants and now, their income per capita have fallen 5 times below Mao's.

So you Pop up once again? At least have some shame while you defend a murdered of none other than your 20 million of your breather. We are not taught to respect a murderer and rapist though he may have bring in economic reforms. This is the difference in perception and culture. We have more value of Human life than Money. I believe that if some body increase your economy by 5 fold, You won't mind killing another 50 million of Chinese brothers and sister. Totally Uncivilized.

Last edited:
So you Pop up with your Idiocy once again? At least have some shame while you defend a murdered of none other than your 20 million of your breather. We are not taught to respect a murderer and rapist though he may have bring in economic reforms. This is the difference in perception and culture. We have more value of Human life than Money. I believe that if some body increase your economy by 5 fold, You won't mind killing another 50 million of Chinese brothers and sister. Totally Uncivilized.

If Indians are not taught to respect rapists, how come there are so many of them in your country? Whether Chinese people respect Mao or hate him is really not your concern or to any foreigners to be honest. Why are outsiders obsessed with Chinese people who got starved/killed during that tragic period of time because of Mao's policies? You almost sound as if you Indians care about Chinese people, well quite frankly we don't even care about Indians. So some Chinese worship Mao, some have mixed opinions or hate him but what is it to you anyway? Chinese people have different culture/mindset than Indians right? Does it bother you that there are plenty of Chinese that worship Mao? If not then why bother trying to make a point, if it bothers you why does it bother you? I don't see you making a fuss about Japanese people killing 20 millions of Chinese in the most horrific ways such as using biological weapon, beheading, stabbing people with their bayonets. Can you take some time and answer my questions in a reasonable manner rather than trolling around?

If Indians are not taught to respect rapists, how come there are so many of them in your country? Whether Chinese people respect Mao or hate him is really not your concern or to any foreigners to be honest. Why are outsiders obsessed with Chinese people who got starved/killed during that tragic period of time because of Mao's policies? You almost sound as if you Indians care about Chinese people, well quite frankly we don't even care about Indians. So some Chinese worship Mao, some have mixed opinions or hate him but what is it to you anyway? Chinese people have different culture/mindset than Indians right? Does it bother you that there are plenty of Chinese that worship Mao? If not then why bother trying to make a point, if it bothers you why does it bother you? I don't see you making a fuss about Japanese people killing 20 millions of Chinese in the most horrific ways such as using biological weapon, beheading, stabbing people with their bayonets. Can you take some time and answer my questions in a reasonable manner rather than trolling around?

We punish rapist and do not respect them. This is an open forum (It seems that you are not used to It) so we are discussing the topic.

I am also concern about Chinese killed by Japanese, In fact more concern than Mao did. When I try to write that, your countryman feel insulted and do personal attack.

I wish your country all health, wealth and prosperity. This is a good time of your your country. I want all of you to enjoy that without fear. I wish China had a democracy. You guys may be enjoying same right and freedom as we enjoy.

If you write something bad about our politician who are not good, I shall not get offended as much as you guys. In democracy, we are used accept criticism if it has a substance.

Last edited:
We punish rapist and respect them. This is an open forum (It seems that you are not used to It) so we are discussing the topic.

I am also concern about Chinese killed by Japanese, In fact more concern than Mao did. When I try to write that, your countryman feel insulted and do personal attack.

I wish your country all health, wealth and prosperity. This is a good time of your your country. I want all of you to enjoy that without fear. I wish China had a democracy. You guys may be enjoying same right and freedom as we enjoy.

If you write something bad about our politician who are not good, I shall not get offended as much as you guys. In democracy, we are used accept criticism if it has a substance.

Well that's nice of you if you are sincere wishing nothing but the best for Chinese people. But when it comes to Chinese government and how the country should be governed it's for the Chinese to decide. Your country has democracy but it's not doing all too well compared to China in terms of building up a nation. In China people does not live in fear, i don't know where you get that crazy idea from and they do enjoy their freedom to do many things as long it's not illegal or committing crimes. Again it's not up to you to decide what's best for China or that democracy is the only way to run a country. You can take part to vote for a member to become the next leader of India, Chinese citizens don't have that option but it certainly does not mean the end of the world now does it? There is censorship in China but so does plenty of EU countries who claim to be a democracy. On the internet Chinese people have posted criticism against certain politicians and after investigations those politicians did lose their jobs or getting punished if there were evidence.

You still have not answered my questions regarding Mao, again there are plenty of people in China who worship him, hate him or don't even care about it. The only thing that matters is making a living and enjoying life. You should worry more about your country rather than criticizing a dead man for his bad choices in building up a country which has nothing to do with you in the first place. What do you wish to accomplish by criticizing Mao anyway? Why do you want China to become a democracy? Why do you want Chinese people to vote for a president? Why do you want Chinese people to stop worshipping Mao? Why do you want China to become like India? I would like to know your answers to these questions so can you give me some clear answers?

Nation are not build by Regimes. They are build by people. Inspite of many set back, We have progressed and progressed well.

Regarding Mao, I have already answered. It does not change with notion that many people love him.

Ofcoures, I am worried about my country much more than china and so I write a lots of harsh comments on our bad politician than I do about chinese politicians. The issue is that we can remove them with voting power where you can not.

Just for freedom because everything is uselees if you do not have freedom. Government con not decide what information access you have, how and what you should think, How many children you should have.

Good bye! I am in no mood to discuss anything about China.

You have not answered my questions but rather avoiding them unfortunately.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom