What's new

Mao's Murders

you are unable to find it.

No, it's because you have no valid reasons to give me it personally affects you or related to you in anyway. Afterall what happens inside China has nothing to do with you whether it's social or political issues.

Well that's nice of you if you are sincere wishing nothing but the best for Chinese people. But when it comes to Chinese government and how the country should be governed it's for the Chinese to decide. Your country has democracy but it's not doing all too well compared to China in terms of building up a nation. In China people does not live in fear, i don't know where you get that crazy idea from and they do enjoy their freedom to do many things as long it's not illegal or committing crimes. Again it's not up to you to decide what's best for China or that democracy is the only way to run a country. You can take part to vote for a member to become the next leader of India, Chinese citizens don't have that option but it certainly does not mean the end of the world now does it? There is censorship in China but so does plenty of EU countries who claim to be a democracy. On the internet Chinese people have posted criticism against certain politicians and after investigations those politicians did lose their jobs or getting punished if there were evidence.

You still have not answered my questions regarding Mao, again there are plenty of people in China who worship him, hate him or don't even care about it. The only thing that matters is making a living and enjoying life. You should worry more about your country rather than criticizing a dead man for his bad choices in building up a country which has nothing to do with you in the first place. What do you wish to accomplish by criticizing Mao anyway? Why do you want China to become a democracy? Why do you want Chinese people to vote for a president? Why do you want Chinese people to stop worshipping Mao? Why do you want China to become like India? I would like to know your answers to these questions so can you give me some clear answers?
I would venture a guess...
Because the US/West narrative said so? Because that is politically correct?
The Cold war might have ended, but it's ghost still linger on.

You have not answered my questions but rather avoiding them unfortunately.
What do you expect from an Indian bullsh*t eater who eats bullsh*t all day.

India has probably got the most crappiest democracy in Earth. As for China, people don't need democracy. Only stupid hippies and Tibet-huggers support democracy in China.

So you Pop up once again? At least have some shame while you defend a murdered of none other than your 20 million of your breather. We are not taught to respect a murderer and rapist though he may have bring in economic reforms. This is the difference in perception and culture. We have more value of Human life than Money. I believe that if some body increase your economy by 5 fold, You won't mind killing another 50 million of Chinese brothers and sister. Totally Uncivilized.

It's not just our economic reform, but our intellect that is vastly superior too. Case in point, if death from a great famine can be attributed to Mao, then every single Indian PM are the biggest murderers due to highest nos of female infanticide and death from malnutrition. By the same token, if Mao was a rapist, then every indian man is a rapist simply because some dodgy media says "India has rape culture." Such is the disparity in our intellect, though I'm not sure if it can be attributed to our high literacy rate due to Mao's policy. Richard Lynn may be right.

Last edited:
It's not just our economic reform, but our intellect that is vastly superior too. Case in point, if death from a great famine can be attributed to Mao, then every single Indian PM are the biggest murderers due to highest nos of female infanticide and death from malnutrition. By the same token, if Mao was a rapist, then every indian man is a rapist simply because some dodgy media says "India has rape culture." Such is the disparity in our intellect, though I'm not sure if it can be attributed to our high literacy rate due to Mao's policy. Richard Lynn may be right.

Your intellect is very much visible from your post when you defends Rapist and Murderer.

Women were raped at will by party officials and the militia who policed the communes. For minor infractions, it was not unusual for them to be paraded naked through their villages, a humiliation that caused many to kill themselves.

This was wishful thinking. Mao was not ignorant about what was going on. He set the tone with his observation that ‘when there is not enough to eat, people starve to death. It is better to let half of the people die so that the other half can eat their fill’. He described deaths as ‘valuable lessons’.

Read more: Madman who starved 60 million to death: Devastating book reveals how Mao's megalomania turned China into a madhouse | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

4 pests campaign

Four Pests Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shame on you for defending such man.

Last edited:
Women were raped at will by party officials and the militia who policed the communes. For minor infractions, it was not unusual for them to be paraded naked through their villages, a humiliation that caused many to kill themselves.

This was wishful thinking. Mao was not ignorant about what was going on. He set the tone with his observation that ‘when there is not enough to eat, people starve to death. It is better to let half of the people die so that the other half can eat their fill’. He described deaths as ‘valuable lessons’.

Read more: Madman who starved 60 million to death: Devastating book reveals how Mao's megalomania turned China into a madhouse | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

4 pests campaign

Shame on you for defending such man.

British tabloid news??????? The same source, Dailymail, says India has a rape culture, so Gandhi must be a rapist. My intellect is not so low as to quote from such source.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom