What's new

Maoists Getting Stronger In India

How many of you have seen Chakravyooh, Paan Singh Tomar, Fizaa etc ?

I can give you endless list of movies who are made on Indian social evils, internal conflicts and even against God.

The violent Maoists are loosing ground. In recent years there is a shift in Maoist movement. Actually now the people who are joining the cause are those who are educated and want to work for poor, oppressed people against the state by fair, political and non-violent means.

Telling you guys from personal experience.

dear pakistanis go deal with taliban and BLA first!! We know how to deal with maoist problem and we are doing that! Thats too without the help of our army unlike you!!!(just police and paramilitary)

This is pure BS. Maoists have failed to gain footholds in semi urban areas, leave alone engulf the urban ones..... In fact, if not for politico-maoist nexus they would have been eradicated from the jungles.. (at least in Maharashtra)

P.S. I live in Nagpur ; an "urban center" just 170 km from the supposed naxal hotbed of Gadchiroli and 80 km from Bhandara.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Just stating nonsense without proof. You know that the maoists are loosing. They are only operating in the jungles and forests. It does not really hit the lives of people living not in these areas.
You only believe in what you want to believe: India falls apart...blah....blah...blah 27 independent states blah....blah....blah.... and other zahid hamid brainfarts and communist propaganda.
They get killed every day, they loose supplies day by day. While CRPF gets new sophisticated equipment day by day. Soon they will even get drones to find those rats and to kill them one by one.
CRPF uses GPS, UAVs to fight Maoists
The Hindu : News / National : CRPF uses GPS, UAVs to fight Maoists

And those who are ready to stop their violence even get a chance a be reintegrated into society and can join development programs instead of living in their communist marxist wet dreams.

I dont know why you are so happy about them?

Maybe its just you pitiful antiIndia view that hails everythíng thats against this country, thus you need to post this bullcrap to make you feel more comfortable.

hey man cheers. when they are losing then why worry about. thats y they killed polics men. have you read news? wat ever bull crap is thats the reality which exists in india. in my posts i didnt say any where india is going to fall apart same goes to pakistan. because both armies have power to control every type of situation bangladesh was an exception. i just wanted to say accept the reality and try to focus how to over come these problems inspite of farting.

have you guys watch movie CHAKARAVYUH about naxals in india?

I have seen it, and before i say something i would like to ask did u see it??

Firstly the problems shown are accepted by one and all.

Second if u see there is a character of an area commander who laps up the extortion money from funds collected, notice that this angle is not much highlighted. However the facts are that there are large groups in Andhra Pradesh my state where the same problem has broken them up internally. The rest has been taken care of by Grey Hounds, they have achieved considerable success due to which the naxals moved into Orissa and Chattisgarh etc.

Also the naxals were once really supported by the locals as they were honest and stood up for the people, now they are just extortionists with red towel on them.

Another important issue for people who support or cheer for or feel for these maoists, If they do succeed and set up govt at Delhi u think they will be any different from the present Govt?? will they break all International Relations crying Exploitation by Videshi Haath? what different will they do. The country where this ideology was born broke away from it and the one which 'seems' to carry it on till date has a capitalist model running. Is there any way they are going to succeed.

This issue has been understood by most other than the ones uneducated or gullible to be pulled in by them.

Remember that if they are fighting for Indians against the big bad corrupt govt they wouldn't shake hands with foreigners. That is the biggest hypocracy.

This is pure BS. Maoists have failed to gain footholds in semi urban areas, leave alone engulf the urban ones..... In fact, if not for politico-maoist nexus they would have been eradicated from the jungles.. (at least in Maharashtra)

P.S. I live in Nagpur ; an "urban center" just 170 km from the supposed naxal hotbed of Gadchiroli and 80 km from Bhandara.

Kidhar te bhai?? long time no see??

On topic Yes they have failed to make inroads in to Urban or Semi Urban areas and will never succeed in that. They are too messed up to be understood by all and have become more corrupt than the govt they are fighting. The alleged usage of women 'comrades' in the groups is fairly known and revealed once or twice before and the noted mao supporters in the public today in my state or others have their sons in Foreign Lands while they spew BS for everybody. They are the biggest hypocrites.

Oh noo!!!! Must be China, ISI and aliens from outer space backing the Maoists!

I don't see any actual EVIDENCE to that backs up the absurd claims that the Moaists are getting stronger! By all accounts they are on the back foot they have been decimated and the movement is in its last days.

I have seen it, and before i say something i would like to ask did u see it??

Firstly the problems shown are accepted by one and all.

Second if u see there is a character of an area commander who laps up the extortion money from funds collected, notice that this angle is not much highlighted. However the facts are that there are large groups in Andhra Pradesh my state where the same problem has broken them up internally. The rest has been taken care of by Grey Hounds, they have achieved considerable success due to which the naxals moved into Orissa and Chattisgarh etc.

Also the naxals were once really supported by the locals as they were honest and stood up for the people, now they are just extortionists with red towel on them.

Another important issue for people who support or cheer for or feel for these maoists, If they do succeed and set up govt at Delhi u think they will be any different from the present Govt?? will they break all International Relations crying Exploitation by Videshi Haath? what different will they do. The country where this ideology was born broke away from it and the one which 'seems' to carry it on till date has a capitalist model running. Is there any way they are going to succeed.

This issue has been understood by most other than the ones uneducated or gullible to be pulled in by them.

Remember that if they are fighting for Indians against the big bad corrupt govt they wouldn't shake hands with foreigners. That is the biggest hypocracy.

Yes i have seen it. well m agree with most of your part. my point is not to insult india i just wanna say 1st we should solve our own problem rather than to poke others.

extortion money or wat ever, thats the problem of our whole subcontinent which is corruption which is in our blood.

the point especially arose in move is how the recruit people from villages. bec govt didnt do any help for them.

the same thing happening in our country after drone they get sympathy and recruit more on the name of revenge. we need to correct our self before it will too late.

CRPF and police faced casualties in earlier days because of their poor training. But now CRPF is giving special training to counter these moist. And CRPF has access to any kind of weapons.
One guy said about dress. Well You should see COBRA latest dress and their formal dress that they wear in HQ. I wanted to troll on dress but leave it, don't want to hurt your feelings.

About Chakravyooh movie, Well some things are true and some not. Police never get involved in operation. They send some small rank officers only. There are too many things to say but you do not need to know.
About Moist problem- Moist problem is not increasing. Even we have reduced casualties to a low level.Operating in forest is not a easy task. This is the most dangerous place in India. We do not want to hurry up and face much casualties. So you can understand why it is taking too much time to clear these Moist.

Kidhar te bhai?? long time no see??

On topic Yes they have failed to make inroads in to Urban or Semi Urban areas and will never succeed in that. They are too messed up to be understood by all and have become more corrupt than the govt they are fighting. The alleged usage of women 'comrades' in the groups is fairly known and revealed once or twice before and the noted mao supporters in the public today in my state or others have their sons in Foreign Lands while they spew BS for everybody. They are the biggest hypocrites.

Nice meeting you again brother. Naukari aur Chhokari me busy tha! :lol: Dono settle ho gayi hain so I'm back!

On topic,
I guess most of these news articles (or should I say Farticles? ;)) are written by journos in Big metros sitting in their AC offices with little on the ground exp or info. Most have some axe to grind or some agenda to further.

Yes i have seen it. well m agree with most of your part. my point is not to insult india i just wanna say 1st we should solve our own problem rather than to poke others.

extortion money or wat ever, thats the problem of our whole subcontinent which is corruption which is in our blood.

the point especially arose in move is how the recruit people from villages. bec govt didnt do any help for them.

the same thing happening in our country after drone they get sympathy and recruit more on the name of revenge. we need to correct our self before it will too late.

I didn't get the poking part, who poked whom?? Yes corruption is a problem that much we both agree upon.

Regarding recruitment u say the villagers joined maoists because govt did not do anything this might be true but it takes time for democracy to spread properly. This is not a justification for violence, hope u agree that too.

The fact that drone strikes generate sympathy could be true but aren't they being targeted because they are terrorists? Correcting ourselves is a never ending process in democracy as its meaning keeps changing.

Nice meeting you again brother. Naukari aur Chhokari me busy tha! :lol: Dono settle ho gayi hain so I'm back!

On topic,
I guess most of these news articles (or should I say Farticles? ;)) are written by journos in Big metros sitting in their AC offices with little on the ground exp or info. Most have some axe to grind or some agenda to further.

Accha tho Bhabiji kya khabar sab changa hain?? Good to hear that naukri is settled too and u stated that first before chokri :P hope she doesn't hear you. No abm can save u then. :lol:

See the problem is there are problems at ground level and people are suffering for sure but when do these journos try to get to the bottom and separate the hype from facts ?? Looking at the falling standards of Journalism and the paid media phenomenon we can't be sure who is right and how much is true.

where did it say that naxlas are getting stronger..i'm from andhra pradesh...trust me..they wet their pants listening to the words"grey hounds".today its almost nill in a.p..
"Fatalities data also reflects remarkable shifts. From a peak of 1,005 Maoist-related fatalities in 2010 according to MHA data (1,180 according to SATP), total fatalities in 2011 had dropped sharply to 606 (602). The most dramatic decline was recorded in West Bengal, which had emerged, abruptly, as the State with the highest number of incidents and fatalities in 2010, according to SATP data, with killings dropping from 258 (425) in 2010 to just 41 (53) in 2011."
India Maoist Assessment 2012

have you guys watch movie CHAKARAVYUH about naxals in india?
i've also seen bhoot..so u say they exist...theyre just movies..

Back
Top Bottom