What's new

Maoists Getting Stronger In India

where did it say that naxlas are getting stronger..i'm from andhra pradesh...trust me..they wet their pants listening to the words"grey hounds".today its almost nill in a.p..
"Fatalities data also reflects remarkable shifts. From a peak of 1,005 Maoist-related fatalities in 2010 according to MHA data (1,180 according to SATP), total fatalities in 2011 had dropped sharply to 606 (602). The most dramatic decline was recorded in West Bengal, which had emerged, abruptly, as the State with the highest number of incidents and fatalities in 2010, according to SATP data, with killings dropping from 258 (425) in 2010 to just 41 (53) in 2011."
India Maoist Assessment 2012

i've also seen bhoot..so u say they exist...theyre just movies..

Ekkada AP lo ??

Alok31@ bhai bhilai main rehta hai main to socho main akela hi hun khurapati bhilai se cheeers

The plight of Maoists, brought tear to my eyes

A fight between rich and the poor :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The plight of Maoists, brought tear to my eyes

A fight between rich and the poor :D

glad about your eyes ! BTW your eyes teared up for 26/11 too ? or they get tears only if you watch something anti indian ?

Last edited by a moderator:
glad about your eyes ! BTW your eyes teared up for 26/11 too ? or they get tears only if you watch something anti indian ?

I have ashoob chashm :D

[I condemn the murder of civilians, so 26/11 too]

I didn't get the poking part, who poked whom?? Yes corruption is a problem that much we both agree upon.

Regarding recruitment u say the villagers joined maoists because govt did not do anything this might be true but it takes time for democracy to spread properly. This is not a justification for violence, hope u agree that too.

The fact that drone strikes generate sympathy could be true but aren't they being targeted because they are terrorists? Correcting ourselves is a never ending process in democracy as its meaning keeps changing.

if they are killing one terrorists with 5 innocent children and women it means they are creating 25 more terrorists.

Poking here means in internal matters of your all neighboring countries.

Yes agree its not justification but revenge is also bad part of our society. at that moment we forget who right and whats right,

it's funny how pakistanis think maoists are such a big threat when in india, no one even takes them seriously. we can finish this maoist menace for good in less than a week but there is a debate as to if that kind of operation is ethnical or not.

Btw Arundhati Roy must be tried for sedition

it's funny how pakistanis think maoists are such a big threat when in india, no one even takes them seriously. we can finish this maoist menace for good in less than a week but there is a debate as to if that kind of operation is ethnical or not.

40,000 indian soldiers killed by maoists

inshallah india will get the taste of his own medicine!
Indian treat minorities like dogs!
2002 Gujarat violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom