What's new

Maoists Getting Stronger In India

last time i heared they were getting their arses kicked
They get their ***** kicked day by day by the CRPF..... which even operates UAVs to find those red suckers.
MARCHING%20CONTINGENT%20OF%20COBRA%20SECTOR%20MARCHING%20IN%20STYLE.JPG

You mean the same greyhounds that they decimated in a sneak attack before? Listen, we had to call the army in for support. This could not be tackled by our police and para for a variety of reasons. Im sure certain elements in Maoists movement are corrupt but what is not to say our on govt has planted some of these acts to malign the movement. It is a very classic move.

I dont hope or wish for anymore violence but the only way to truly crush this movement is to listen to the problems they have experienced and give them justice. Look at those gov;ts where they operate the most. Some of those govts in the past have represented the worst in goverance. Its a no brainer why they took to arms

people die in a war..but look at the result..today there is no naxalism in a.p..they shifted away to the AOB border areas..naxalism today is far away from ideals..we've given enough chances for them to leave the weapons and join the civil society some utilised the chance..negotiations are nothing new.we've had many but ended a failure.we're in a democracy and things dont work with weapons here..if they're so ideal why do we see rape allegations and demolition of govt properties,police stations,communication towers,kidnapping collectors, and sending people in to rock age??a.p came a long way from past we're developing .hyd now stands in top 6 cities of india..why do u think that states like chattisgharh,jharkhand,orissa are still backward??its beacuse of them..if theyre entertained then everybody starts wearing weapons and waits to negotiate with the govt...

we may not like some things..but theres is no alternative..

You'd think they'd know better then to idolize a guy whose policies killed tens of millions.

people die in a war..but look at the result..today there is no naxalism in a.p..they shifted away to the AOB border areas..naxalism today is far away from ideals..we've given enough chances for them to leave the weapons and join the civil society some utilised the chance..negotiations are nothing new.we've had many but ended a failure.we're in a democracy and things dont work with weapons here..if they're so ideal why do we see rape allegations and demolition of govt properties,police stations,communication towers,kidnapping collectors, and sending people in to rock age??a.p came a long way from past we're developing .hyd now stands in top 6 cities of india..why do u think that states like chattisgharh,jharkhand,orissa are still backward??its beacuse of them..if theyre entertained then everybody starts wearing weapons and waits to negotiate with the govt...

we may not like some things..but theres is no alternative..

I agree to a point but what you fail to realize is that its the govt's fault in the first place thats why theses groups formed and are able to to garner support. That rape in Delhi finally woke our lazy good for nothing govt but tell me, rapes like this even if worse are going on all over those places you mentioned.

More than 9,200 boys and girls, all aged below 18 years, went missing from Kolkata in last five years, stated a report by Kolkata Police, which was submitted to the state woman and child development department recently. This is from TOI.

These ppl are fighting because they been treated extremely bad and they get only injustice when they go to the police.

I agree to a point but what you fail to realize is that its the govt's fault in the first place thats why theses groups formed and are able to to garner support. That rape in Delhi finally woke our lazy good for nothing govt but tell me, rapes like this even if worse are going on all over those places you mentioned.

More than 9,200 boys and girls, all aged below 18 years, went missing from Kolkata in last five years, stated a report by Kolkata Police, which was submitted to the state woman and child development department recently. This is from TOI.

These ppl are fighting because they been treated extremely bad and they get only injustice when they go to the police.

we have created a system by ourselves..if it is not effective it must be made so..but just because i dont like something doesnt mean that i should carry a gun and kill the people around..i agree that we have problems..but definitely killing people is not a solution.what have they achieved after all these years apart from killing people??just because i dont like a law or a person doesnt mean that i have to kill people and claim that i want to negotiate with the govts..nothing can be achieved if we go against the system..if we're not satisfied with the system then we must be a part of it and change it.i dont find any reason to blame the govts.we're in a democracy and in a democracy "people get the govts they deserve"..we elected the govt and it's us who again blame the govts.we must be responsible enough to accept our faults.we throw the litter on the streets,we jump the signals,we offer bribes..system develop when people get responsible..and its happening in india now..it still takes time..we'r just 65 years young..whats 65 years in he history of a nation

Back
Top Bottom