What's new

Maoists Getting Stronger In India

I thought Bollywood films don't reflect reality? Or they do when it is the "reality" that you want to hear?

By the way have you watched any sunny deol films about Pakistan?:enjoy:

hahahahha :rofl: good one

Whoever the thread starter is . . . . trust me if this maoist or naxal and God knows whatelse movement really gains any momentum in the country the world would come to know when the GoI starts it's crackdown!!

Indian Maoists facing ammunition shortages
Indian guerrillas experiencing ammunition shortage - UPI.com

Poor maoists :( Central Reserve Police Force COBRAs will give them some headache
Main-picture-COBRACRPF-men-during-a-search-and-destroy-operationDSCN1581.jpg

M_Id_280641_FP.jpg

CRPF-COBRA.jpg

3YPIU.jpg

Have you watched the movie INDIAN or Maa Tujhe Salaam about ISI being in bed with the terrorists ?

By the way my dear difference is both are produced by Bollywood who owned it ISI or India?

So if its against ISI common sense tells u that it should be. if its aginst india it means they are showing small part of reality as reality is way more bigger.

if its about naxals then its crap. RIght bec its against india made by Indians :bunny:

if its about ISI its true because Indians only wanna see what the feel is right.

at the End now indians will start saying hey it this movie must be fundied by ISI. as ISI has hand behind every birth in india.

Indian Maoists facing ammunition shortages
Indian guerrillas experiencing ammunition shortage - UPI.com

Poor maoists :( Central Reserve Police Force COBRAs will give them some headache
Main-picture-COBRACRPF-men-during-a-search-and-destroy-operationDSCN1581.jpg

M_Id_280641_FP.jpg

CRPF-COBRA.jpg

3YPIU.jpg

Even poor moaists have more proper dress than indian police. i think they must have their own tailors :chilli:

crap movie, with crap actors, nonsense stories and the worst: TOY GUNS EVERYWHERE

You guys have a problem you guys alwayz want to see a foggy mirror and then feel happy :)

DOn't worry naxals are just in 200 Districts. hopefully your district is not part of it :cheers:

By the way my dear difference is both are produced by Bollywood who owned it ISI or India?

So if its against ISI common sense tells u that it should be. if its aginst india it means they are showing small part of reality as reality is way more bigger.

if its about naxals then its crap. RIght bec its against india made by Indians :bunny:

if its about ISI its true because Indians only wanna see what the feel is right.

at the End now indians will start saying hey it this movie must be fundied by ISI. as ISI has hand behind every birth in india.

Its a good movie.Some people like it some people don't.But it could've been better.And I don't think ISI has the money or ability to make such a movie.:lol:

Lol by that logic vietnamese were bad guys in first blood part 2 and taliban were good guys in rambo 3..

Point here is who produced that movies?

no one produced negative movies about their own self. May Common sense prevails in you guys.

Its a good movie.Some people like it some people don't.But it could've been better.And I don't think ISI has the money or ability to make such a movie.:lol:

So thats my point is as its made indians about their own self by common sense it should have some reality in it.

as common indian for every issue they point out finger on ISI. as ISI is father of every problem in india

I thought Bollywood films don't reflect reality? Or they do when it is the "reality" that you want to hear?

By the way have you watched any sunny deol films about Pakistan?:enjoy:

Who made the movie? crappy indians against pakistan? naturally it should show india in postive way. no one makes their own negative movies until you can not hide the reality.

There is a suggestion why wasting billion on defense purchase just Hire SUnny Deol and Pakistan will finished in few minutes :chilli:

Point here is who produced that movies?

So thats my point is as its made indians about their own self by common sense it should have some reality in it.

as common indian for every issue they point out finger on ISI. as ISI is father of every problem in india

ISI has nothing to do with the beginning of Maoist uprising.Its our own creation and its due to the bad Govt policies.But I do think ISI provide them with material support and training.

Even poor moaists have more proper dress than indian police. i think they must have their own tailors :chilli:

You guys have a problem you guys alwayz want to see a foggy mirror and then feel happy :)

DOn't worry naxals are just in 200 Districts. hopefully your district is not part of it :cheers:

You have no clue what you are talking about. Just stating nonsense without proof. You know that the maoists are loosing. They are only operating in the jungles and forests. It does not really hit the lives of people living not in these areas.
You only believe in what you want to believe: India falls apart...blah....blah...blah 27 independent states blah....blah....blah.... and other zahid hamid brainfarts and communist propaganda.
They get killed every day, they loose supplies day by day. While CRPF gets new sophisticated equipment day by day. Soon they will even get drones to find those rats and to kill them one by one.
CRPF uses GPS, UAVs to fight Maoists
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/crpf-uses-gps-uavs-to-fight-maoists/article4048449.ece

And those who are ready to stop their violence even get a chance a be reintegrated into society and can join development programs instead of living in their communist marxist wet dreams.

I dont know why you are so happy about them?

Maybe its just you pitiful antiIndia view that hails everythíng thats against this country, thus you need to post this bullcrap to make you feel more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom