What's new

Mamata Banerjee should be more critical of Narendra Modi: Muslim cleric

You do not have to look far.

Even in this forum to point out to the religion of any member is not considered 'secular'.

To ask any members religion is the cardinal sin and your certificate of 'secularism' will be instantly revoked.

On the other hand to hide your religious belief while at the same time making comments on religion is considered 'secular'. :P
Secular Agnostic Brahmin reporting. Now, what's your religion, Nair?:partay:

Bloody bastard madarchod mullah should have been booked for that Osama act. What the **** is wrong with this country, people praying for terrorists and asking others to be "secular"
:astagh:
Not Osama....Osama ji
images

Congress should have taken a lead in fighting such propaganda. Or else we wont be seeing such situations. Congress have gone for a worse ever since the death of Indiara Gandhi.
Khoongress has done irreparable damage to our society ..... situation would be worst once its go out of hand to manage. .... Ask any assame or bangali brothers who lives near BDESHI border they would telll you cunning plans of Khoongress. .....

Bloody bastard madarchod mullah should have been booked for that Osama act. What the **** is wrong with this country, people praying for terrorists and asking others to be "secular"

How dare you. Hazrat Osama bin Laden ji (peace be upon him) does not warrant being called such words. He was defacto Pakistani national. Hence you insulted the nationality of Pakistan.

I petition our great Mard-e-momin Admin to permanently thread ban, warn and delete long posts made by this fool.

:astagh:

True. Even if I say a God's name for a well wishing, people stare at me, and trust me, people who stares at me are not minorities, but Hindus themselves, who are secular. But if minorities do the same , they have no problem.
I have seen this many Politicians doing this. Sick of them. Particularly SP, Congress and Lalu people. They will never say they are Hindu in public to prove secular. But one who do says, are communal. Worse of the lot. No wonder N.India is in a stress with those "sickulars".

Not just your place dude. Every part of India has become like this except maybe Himachal, Gujarat and Maharashtra where people are proud of their culture. Even in my state people for now don't care and are harmonious. But rest of northeast is not that way.

Khoongressi certified suckular.... n see Momta didi ji in his darbar ........

Congress should have taken a lead in fighting such propaganda. Or else we wont be seeing such situations. Congress have gone for a worse ever since the death of Indiara Gandhi.

Because there is no one on top to tame the arab-wannabe types. Sonia, Akhilesh, Maomata, Mullah-yam, CPM etc rely on them to stay in power. Kejriwal went to new heights as he is distributing tickets to separatists, claiming innocence for proven dreaded terrorists and doing everything to stop NaMo just like his Congress B Team (AAP) did in Delhi.

After Indira, I see only Modi as someone who could bring true equality among Indians and stop the Talibanization of India.

Recently I have been hearing nonsense about how Shankaracharya Hill in Kashmir is being attempted to rename as Takht-e-Suleiman by the Secoolar-politicians controlled Archaeological Survey of India.

WTF!? :blink:

Dude all of us are inherently secular. But reading all this nonsense I guess i will liked to be called communal from now on. This country and it's politicians have redefined "secularism".

Thinking about Country, wanting DEVELOPMENT, want to see India a superpower = YOU ARE COMMUNAL.

Living in Powerty & still electing for Congress for last 60 years, wearing skull cap, using cuss words against Modi = YOU ARE SECULAR.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom