What's new

Mamata Banerjee should be more critical of Narendra Modi: Muslim cleric

Latest Update -
Maulana advises tie-up with Congress - The Times of India

"Didi has made it clear that she won't support a Modi-led government at the Centre. But the danger is more than what we realize. Modi isn't just a threat to Muslims but also to secular Hindus. I would urge upon all secular forces, Trinamool Congress, Mayawati and Congress to come together and prevent Narendra Modi from coming to power," the Maulana said in Kolkata on Tuesday.

And what the 'lady' say? (I though there was a limit to boot licking :hitwall:)
Mumtaz replies - Road ahead not so easy for BJP, Modi: Mamata : West Bengal, News - India Today

"Some are saying Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is coming to power. Even before the elections some are chanting NaMo, NaMo (the abbreviated form of BJP'S prime ministerial candidate Modi), as if the prime ministerial candidate is going to become the prime minister. I don't agree. Our understanding of national politics is no less than others.

@Manvantaratruti @utraash @ExtraOdinary @vicky sen @arp2041 @DRAY @Rajaraja Chola@kaykay @chak de INDIA@Roybot

I do not think Mamata, Patnaik and Nitish will support BJP, or if they do will ask for Modi not to be PM.

The problem is most people have voted for BJP ONLY to make Modi PM :lol:

BJP cannot risk aligning with these 'secular' parties to form govt. since the govt. they form by removing Modi will be inherently unstable and will loose all credibility with Indian voters.

KOLKATA: Accusing BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi of being an "opportunist", prominent city cleric Maulana Barkati on Tuesday asked Trinamool Congress leader Mamata Banerjee to be more critical of Modi in order to prove her secular credentials.
The imam of city's Tipu Sultan Mosque, Maulana Barkati, said, "We know she is secular but If Mamata Banerjee wants to prove her secular credentials, she should be more aggressive and critical about Modi. Rahul Gandhi has been critical of Modi, we want Mamata Banerjee also to come out openly in criticising Modi."
The cleric's comment comes at a time when all political parties are aggressively trying to woo Muslims for their 28 per cent minority votes, which is a deciding factor for 28-30 seats of the 42 Lok Sabha seats in the state.

Barkati lashed out at Modi for seeking the votes of the Muslim community.

"Why is he asking for the votes of Muslims, when he has a problem in wearing the Muslim cap. He should be ashamed about asking for our votes. He is an opportunist," he charged.

Mamata Banerjee should be more critical of Narendra Modi: Muslim cleric - The Times of India

Dilli ho ya Kashi , Modi ko Vote karega Har Bharat Vasi! :cheesy:

Latest Update -
Maulana advises tie-up with Congress - The Times of India

"Didi has made it clear that she won't support a Modi-led government at the Centre. But the danger is more than what we realize. Modi isn't just a threat to Muslims but also to secular Hindus. I would urge upon all secular forces, Trinamool Congress, Mayawati and Congress to come together and prevent Narendra Modi from coming to power," the Maulana said in Kolkata on Tuesday.

And what the 'lady' say? (I though there was a limit to boot licking :hitwall:)
Mumtaz replies - Road ahead not so easy for BJP, Modi: Mamata : West Bengal, News - India Today

"Some are saying Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is coming to power. Even before the elections some are chanting NaMo, NaMo (the abbreviated form of BJP'S prime ministerial candidate Modi), as if the prime ministerial candidate is going to become the prime minister. I don't agree. Our understanding of national politics is no less than others.

@Manvantaratruti @utraash @ExtraOdinary @vicky sen @arp2041 @DRAY @Rajaraja Chola@kaykay @chak de INDIA@Roybot
I knew all this shit of vote bank politics. .... which is why I am advocating to create vote block of sane indian atleast once..... voting Modi is not a reason behind such vote block but to defeat the politics of appeasement once for all.......... else this appeasement n religious politics will doom the future of this country.....

Nitish would join khoongress hand eventually but before the election he is not going open his cards which can severely damages his good chances....... Mamtas will never join NDA becoz she has found new brother hood of mullahs which is again significant vote bank for her in WB..... Naveen patnail may join NDA post election .........

Secoolar brigade of Arab wannabe shoe cleaners vs nationalists of all fronts. Ingesting election this is going to be.

Back
Top Bottom