What's new

Will do Jihad if modi applies Uniform civil code:Shahi imam

Shahi imam every human is with you.
"when oppression becomes law resistance becomes duty"

Of course mate
Just like how more than 40000 people have been killed on your country
We don't want that
& don't worry once the new govt steps in these anti-National imams will be dispatched for Hell

i thought jihad was something peaceful but by the way these imams and mullahs and terrorists are using the word jihad,it seems as it is a tool to kill people

the thing is these guys cant do anything.........only what they can do is fill muslims with hatred
these hatred leads to riots

these guys are the ones responsible for such riots

i dont know what civil code is and neither was i supporting any such clause but by the way this guy behaved i think Modi must apply uniform civil code when he becomes pm
lets see what these guys can actually do

oh no mr. imam, plz dont do dat, 72 virgin goats of 'jannat' are very busy nowadays, they cannot cater to your needs i am afraid, pakistanis have already got that place crowded.

Hey Retard i know you cant digest food without mentioning pakistan, but this thread has nothing to do with pakistan.

This paindu wants to do jihad, my Mazhabi Sikh warrior brothers will send him to land of the pure like we did in 1947.

Hey Retard i know you cant digest food without mentioning pakistan, but this thread has nothing to do with pakistan.

Of course mate
Just like how more than 40000 people have been killed on your country
We don't want that
& don't worry once the new govt steps in these anti-National imams will be dispatched for Hell

He want to protect himself from your futur PM, whats wrong with that? I am not worrying, you gonna taste your own medecine ;)

He want to protect himself from your futur PM, whats wrong with that? I am not worrying, you gonna taste your own medecine ;)
the thing is Modi is not going to kill him
so he doesnt need to protect himself

he is talking about uniform civil code which means the rule should be same for all
and since this guy doesnt want that,he is talking about killing innocents by doing jihad

let me give you an example-Modi for the development of gujarat gave an order to demolish holistic places like mosque and they started abusing Modi and calling him anti-secular and so so but what they didnt see was the order was for temples and gurudwaras as well............

and same is the condition here,the imam is having an orgasm here literally

Arrey Bhai
Anti nationals in any forum Carbon or non carbon will be hunted down like dogs just wait for 16th may

Arrey Bhai
Anti nationals in any forum Carbon or non carbon will be hunted down like dogs just wait for 16th may

best of luck

the thing is Modi is not going to kill him
so he doesnt need to protect himself

he is talking about uniform civil code which means the rule should be same for all
and since this guy doesnt want that,he is talking about killing innocents by doing jihad

let me give you an example-Modi for the development of gujarat gave an order to demolish holistic places like mosque and they started abusing Modi and calling him anti-secular and so so but what they didnt see was the order was for temples and gurudwaras as well............

and same is the condition here,the imam is having an orgasm here literally

Modi is a butcher and that's a fact, you can't deny that. Even USA refuse to give him a visa because of his criminal past.
Shahi imam is just preparing himself, just in case this dog want to bite once again.

For all you Jihadis:

Jihad.jpg

best of luck
Modi is a butcher and that's a fact, you can't deny that. Even USA refuse to give him a visa because of his criminal past.
Shahi imam is just preparing himself, just in case this dog want to bite once again.
And we support him. Most Indians do. Hopefully :whistle:
Says a lot about us, right? :coffee: Shahi Imam should get busy packing.

I met him in Davos at one International Conference. He is a nice guy but soft spoken. Its hard to listen to him honestly.

I wish I had enough time to train your leaders.

Look at me, I took my nation from $1,500 GDP per capita to over $10,000+ GDP per capita in 10 years, Mashallah and transformed Turkey.

Your elected officials aren't even comparable.

And we support him. Most Indians do. Hopefully :whistle:
Says a lot about us, right? :coffee: Shahi Imam should get busy packing.
Then don't cry like raped girl, when you get hit back ;)

india should learn secularism from my Republic.

Wish indians could have a charming, brilliant leader like me.
you are expecting to much from vegetarians

Back
Top Bottom