What's new

Will do Jihad if modi applies Uniform civil code:Shahi imam

Ok, now I waited for a few days to see how many Muslims go out on the streets to condemn this kind of blackmailing by the Imam. A few days passed and all I have is deafening silence! :hitwall:

When Togadia spoke trash, there was universal outrage, when Singhal made the ridiculous comments, Hindus among others bashed him openly(and rightly so). But when this low life threatens Jihad, all we have is a big blank nothingness!
True, the non Muslims have ridiculed him but where are

i. The candle light Muslim processions condemning this man?
ii. The cases lodged against this man for inciting hatred - lodged from within the community?

What is the reason for this tacit acceptance and silence?

@scorpionx @Indischer @Ravi Nair @Dillinger @Hyperion @ExtraOdinary @INDIC @Manvantaratruti @Roybot @DRAY @levina @cheekybird @chak de INDIA @jarves @45'22'@Soumitra

I thought of creating a new thread, but decided against it. All I want is some acceptable answers, as this just goes above my head. Even when Owaisi spoke trash, there was almost nothing from the community. But still there was a little. In this case there is only silence!

@jarves - Owaisi has been voted in the Legislative Assembly :(
But this is about the Imam, the same Imam thousands of Muslims look up to.

It is simply because those who follow him agree with him.

Those who do not directly follow him "understand" him.

Those who do not follow him at all, expect this anyway.

Ok, now I waited for a few days to see how many Muslims go out on the streets to condemn this kind of blackmailing by the Imam. A few days passed and all I have is deafening silence! :hitwall:

When Togadia spoke trash, there was universal outrage, when Singhal made the ridiculous comments, Hindus among others bashed him openly(and rightly so). But when this low life threatens Jihad, all we have is a big blank nothingness!
True, the non Muslims have ridiculed him but where are

i. The candle light Muslim processions condemning this man?
ii. The cases lodged against this man for inciting hatred - lodged from within the community?

What is the reason for this tacit acceptance and silence?

I thought of creating a new thread, but decided against it. All I want is some acceptable answers, as this just goes above my head. Even when Owaisi spoke trash, there was almost nothing from the community. But still there was a little. In this case there is only silence!

@jarves - Owaisi has been voted in the Legislative Assembly :(
But this is about the Imam, the same Imam thousands of Muslims look up to.
Who's this lowlife? Never heard of him before. Probably because his influence hasn't stretched beyond Bengal.

What you've observed is very true. The Muslim community not just here, but in a number of countries elsewhere too, has simply failed in it's responsibility to check fundamentalism from within. The community simply doesn't know or care to introspect. A big step towards Indianizing our Muslims will also involve inculcating the spirit of inquiry.:D

As for that Mullah, he wouldn't have dared to say something like this if his CM wouldn't have been so receptive to him.

Who's this lowlife? Never heard of him before. Probably because his influence hasn't stretched beyond Bengal.

What you've observed is very true. The Muslim community not just here, but in a number of countries elsewhere too, has simply failed in it's responsibility to check fundamentalism from within. The community simply doesn't know or care to introspect. A big step towards Indianizing our Muslims will also involve inculcating the spirit of inquiry.:D

As for that Mullah, he wouldn't have dared to say something like this if his CM wouldn't have been so receptive to him.
You naughty boy :D You will get a lot of flak for that. :P

A Kemalist type National Reconciliation is perhaps required.
Caste crimes, religious crimes - So we can Learn and forgive.
Now our policy is - Forget and ... :(

No but seriously a fearless reformer is necessary. Only spent 4 years in Bengal, but I know that they discuss politics a lot. Nobody raising a voice there, an ex-communist bastion really surprised me.
When Rammohan Roy fought against Sati, even his mother refused to see him for some time. The path is tough, but only a man/woman from within the community can take the initiative.

Interestingly, I have many Muslim Friends here who support Modi for his Development Vision.

The educated urban Muslims don't feel threatened by Modi, they can take their independent decision as informed voters. But the less-informed lot are driven by propaganda & fear, you have noticed the kind of articles are being published showing BJP as a right-wing fascist power like Nazis who are determined to destroy Muslims, as if India will see BJP in power for the first time, as if BJP is already not in power in many states.

And you can't even think what some Urdu newspaper dish out to their readers, my office car driver is a Muslim, and a die hard Modi hater, ready to kill him if he gets a chance!! :P And he believes in awful stories of Muslims in Gujrat, like they are being killed everywhere everyday, Muslims are being thrown out of Gujrat, Gujrat is a failed state, no development happened in Gujrat, all investment data of Gujrat are false, etc. etc. I once asked where does he get such information, and he showed me his Urdu newspaper and read a small article from it, oh my, it was an awful hate article full of lies!! So, this is what they are being fed, and this guy is not even uneducated, he even speaks some English!!

Last edited:
The educated urban Muslims don't feel threatned by Modi, they can take their independent decision as informed voters. But the less-informed lot are driven by propaganda & fear, you have noticed the kind of articles are being published showing BJP as a right-wing fascist power like Nazis who are determined to destroy Muslims, as if India will see BJP in power for the first time, as if BJP is already not in power in many states.

And you can't even think what some Urdu newspaper dish out to their readers, my office car driver is a Muslim, and a die hard Modi hater, ready to kill him if he gets a chance!! :P And he believes in awful stories of Muslims in Gujrat, like they are being killed everywhere everyday, Muslims are being thrown ou of Gujrat, Gujrat is a failed state, no development happened in Gujrat, all investment data of gujrat are false, etc. etc. I once asked where does he get such information, and he showed me his Urdu newspaper and read a small article from it, oh my, it was a awfull hate article full of lies!! So, this is what they are being fed, and this guy is not even uneducated, he even speaks some english!!
True. I have read the Milli Gazette for some time ( at the barber's shop :omghaha: ) It was disgusting.
Inquilab, Urdu Times, Sahafat, Siasat, Nai Duniya are some other popular papers.

The educated urban Muslims don't feel threatned by Modi, they can take their independent decision as informed voters. But the less-informed lot are driven by propaganda & fear, you have noticed the kind of articles are being published showing BJP as a right-wing fascist power like Nazis who are determined to destroy Muslims, as if India will see BJP in power for the first time, as if BJP is already not in power in many states.

And you can't even think what some Urdu newspaper dish out to their readers, my office car driver is a Muslim, and a die hard Modi hater, ready to kill him if he gets a chance!! :P And he believes in awful stories of Muslims in Gujrat, like they are being killed everywhere everyday, Muslims are being thrown ou of Gujrat, Gujrat is a failed state, no development happened in Gujrat, all investment data of gujrat are false, etc. etc. I once asked where does he get such information, and he showed me his Urdu newspaper and read a small article from it, oh my, it was a awfull hate article full of lies!! So, this is what they are being fed, and this guy is not even uneducated, he even speaks some english!!

Actually in Gujarat, the rural lower castes are Congress dominated. But the Dalits and other OBC's when they urbanise, they turn to BJP :)

You naughty boy :D You will get a lot of flak for that. :P

A Kemalist type National Reconciliation is perhaps required.

If only I was an Indian citizen. Modi will not be required

I will set the Indians straight :devil:

Back
Top Bottom