What's new

Will do Jihad if modi applies Uniform civil code:Shahi imam

Indians need to jump less and read more. All that this man stated is that if we are stopped from praying then we will declare jihad. He is a tool for making the statement since the constitution of India guarantees freedom of religion. The enforcement of the Uniform Civil Code is overdue. We certainly can't claim to be a secular Republic if people are allowed to have multiple wives or to burn their wives once their husband dies. Religion must be curtailed to meet an acceptable standard of decency

Mamata is very egoistic, this Shahi Imam will be in deep $hit after election if she comes to know that he claimed that "He made her win the last election". :D

She is no different from secular Chacha Nitish and mullah-iam.

Funny how no media is crying about this as communal. Bloody secularist paid media.

And that explains why the whole arabian peninsula is being spanked by a nation with 7 million population:eek:
So you mean hindu are warriors? that's why they have been spanked over and over starting from Alexander,arabs,iranian,aghans,mughals,british..:eek:

If you know it's not a good souce then why are you posting it? Believing in "statuts" doesn't mean you are hindu, they were Pagan.

Some one got it right to know they are pig eaters...I didn't named anyone :lol:
Someone admit they are Pigs...i didn't named anyone also :lol:

OB-RZ222_iansar_G_20120227225748.jpg
Thats indians reaction when they got hit back

Last edited:

That is a Muslim's reaction when Hindus hit back after the cowards burnt 59 Hindus in a train. The man in the photo is Qutubuddin Ansari. Just google him.

So you mean hindu are warriors? that's why they have been spanked over and over starting from Alexander,arabs,iranian,aghans,mughals,british..:eek:

If you know it's not a good souce then why are you posting it? Believing in "statuts" doesn't mean you are hindu, they were Pagan.

Someone admit they are Pigs...i didn't named anyone also :lol:

The point is u don't even know what u are.
There are just guesses,i feel sorry for u

That is a Muslim's reaction when Hindus hit back after the cowards burnt 59 Hindus in a train. The man in the photo is Qutubuddin Ansari. Just google him.
That's a pure hindu cowardism, to kill poor innocents offenssless muslims.

The point is u don't even know what u are.
There are just guesses,i feel sorry for u
An other keyboard hindu warrior clown making me laugh----the point is who ruled you for almost 1000 years, and raped your womans, then you guys were born...i am sure now you know who we are ;)

An other keyboard hindu warrior clown making me laugh----the point is who ruled you for almost 1000 years, and raped your womans, then you guys were born...i am sure now you know who we are ;)
Abey it was the muslim cowards who burnt the train. they forgot that we too can hit back and hit hard.

Abey it was the muslim cowards who burnt the train. they forgot that we too can hit back and hit hard.
Dear indians are good liars, world know that, even indians admit, in islam it's haram to burn someone, only hindu can do that.
Did you know who burn pakistani in samjotta express?

Dear indians are good liars, world know that, even indians admit, in islam it's haram to burn someone, only hindu can do that.

All muslims are saints. :angel:

Yes, you are brave , & you have proved in front of us many times, even in 1971 when your "utter" bravery gave your "so-Called" gutsy Army a wound which no one has received till now in this World, nor in History may not in future. Your "phattu" Army even didn't recognize the corpses of your Soldiers in wars. Even Your so-called "all weather Friend" didn't came to your rescue when you were being kicked in the @$$.
What you Besharams can only do is to LIE. LIE in front of your mothers, sisters,childrens & jananis who have never seen the World out from a Burka & show that you are a real Mard. And we will continue to take breath from your so called Jehadis just like we did more than a decade back.
And attaching a slapping Letter for you which you read 100 times in a day/night & scratch ur sorry @$$. Go sleep in desert.
405px_Pakistan_Surrender1971.jpg

:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::rofl::rofl:

It has been proved in court and Muslims have been convicted in the train burning incident.

And talking about haraam the Quran also says suicide is haraam but nowadays all these suicide bombings are being carried out by muslims and in the name of Islam. They shout Allah Hu Akbar before detonating themselves in a market place.

So dont talk about Haraam and Halaal.

Back
Top Bottom