What's new

Malik’s visit backfires, India rules out joint statement

if malik become negotiator then god bless pakistan :lol: no body in pakistan even want to joint anything with malik :rofl:

pakistan need india?why hum tumhara doodh peety hain khala jee? its been 64 years of hostile you forget ? no body need you in pakistan .these politicians as you have in india same we have in pak corrupt stupid and brainless.

If you forget, your External Policy is controlled by Army and not Politicians .

:agree: thats what i am asking why this CONSPIRACY THEORY by Indians now after 12 years ?

:hitwall:

I wanted to know ur POV on this matter, AFAIK, it is only his father who seeks justice, GOI has nothing to do with the issue.

P.S. Pls Don't ask me counter-questions :D

:hitwall:

I wanted to know ur POV on this matter, AFAIK, it is only his father who seeks justice, GOI has nothing to do with the issue.

P.S. Pls Don't ask me counter-questions :D

My personal view is that the father of the dead solider has been disappointed by the Indian Govt and Indian army for reasons best known to them.

If anyone that could be blamed its Indian Govt and Indian Army that had made the case look confused and uncertain as far as the responsibility for the alledged torture is concerned.

My peresonal understanding is that Indian Govt neither Indian Army had the backup stuff for any such claim hence they dint pick it up for fighting.

I personally believe the matter should be investigated and whoever side is responsible for it should compansate the victim family.

till then in my diary anyone can be guilty of the incident.

RM shows the Mentality of the Politicians of Pakistan ... Kangress should invite more Idiots like him so that the Indians who bark about Aman Ki Asha r hit by hammer of reality ... & this would also boost the BJP vote bank ...

OMG !!! I don't belive Congress lead Government :tup:
Something I didn't Say for a long time "Good job GoI"

And least now skip the idea of FRIENSHIP and leave each other hell alone. We don't need Pak. Pak don't need us. Just seal off the dam borders and ignore each other :D

Most sensible post ... this is what i always maintained ... we must just seal the borders , break Diplomatic , Sports & Cultural ties with them ... Neither want Friendship nor Enemity with them... No Pakistani should be allowed in India & No Indian should be allowed to go in Pakistan ...

Well Body is handed by PAK to Red cross in view on video and recorded, thats why no PAK govt able to decline the comment

The body may very well have been handed over in front of the cameras, but did it bare any torture marks then. ??
Knowing the Indian track record, all the visible signs (if true) were most likely applied as an after thought. !!

lol veena malik makes more sense than rehman malik , you should have sent her to improve indo-pak ties. first says he is here to improve relations between india -pak and then goes on to make such idiotic comments .

Yeah to hona hi tha. Why did Pakistani Govt sent this loose tongue. They should have sent the beautiful Ms Khar. We would have done more progress.

hina-rabbani-khar-pakistan.jpg
Well she cant come... kind of busy with Zardaris son... :P

My personal view is that the father of the dead solider has been disappointed by the Indian Govt and Indian army for reasons best known to them.

If anyone that could be blamed its Indian Govt and Indian Army that had made the case look confused and uncertain as far as the responsibility for the alledged torture is concerned.

My peresonal understanding is that Indian Govt neither Indian Army had the backup stuff for any such claim hence they dint pick it up for fighting.

I personally believe the matter should be investigated and whoever side is responsible for it should compansate the victim family.

till then in my diary anyone can be guilty of the incident.

Well if u think that GOI doesn't want to take further the case b'coz they don't have proof for the same than u may be wrong, i would like to quote @Bang Galore from the thread on this issue, he aptly summarized as to what is the problem faced by the GOI:

You are being unfair. There have been governments of opposing colour in power and they have done nothing. With a reason. When India joined the ICJ, they put in a condition, that it cannot interfere with any matters relating to commonwealth countries without permission from both countries; primarily to prevent Pakistan from starting something daily. India invoked this clause in the Atlantique incident and was why the ICJ didn't even bother looking at the Pakistani case. India does not want to alter that position and while there is sympathy for Capt.Kalia's family, the Indian government does not want to open up a precedent on a case guaranteed to go nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if u think that GOI doesn't want to take further the case b'coz they don't have proof for the same than u may be wrong, i would like to quote @Bang Galore from the thread on this issue, he aptly summarized as to what is the problem faced by the GOI:

Originally Posted by Bang Galore
You are being unfair. There have been governments of opposing colour in power and they have done nothing. With a reason. When India joined the ICJ, they put in a condition, that it cannot interfere with any matters relating to commonwealth countries without permission from both countries; primarily to prevent Pakistan from starting something daily. India invoked this clause in the Atlantique incident and was why the ICJ didn't even bother looking at the Pakistani case. India does not want to alter that position and while there is sympathy for Capt.Kalia's family, the Indian government does not want to open up a precedent on a case guaranteed to go nowhere.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ules-out-joint-statement-4.html#ixzz2FIQ4Khwu

This summed it UP. INDIA will loose at other fronts and will look like an aggresor rather to be proved.

apna face chupanay k liye yeh case nahi forward kar sakta bharat.

So blame your own GOVT NOT Pakistan.

i will still insist you dont have any material to backup your blame.

RIP to the dead and those who are alive should make your own army/govt accountable for such incidents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well she cant come... kind of busy with Zardaris son... :P

LoL that was a gem from Bangladeshi newspaper.

OT I think Pakistan has once again shot itself in the foot. Now we can now put the Sir Creek, Siachin Withdrawl and Nobel Peace Prize in the cold storage. None of these are happening in near future.

LoL that was a gem from Bangladeshi newspaper.

OT I think Pakistan has once again shot itself in the foot. Now we can now put the Sir Creek, Siachin Withdrawl and Nobel Peace Prize in the cold storage. None of these are happening in near future.

we knew Indians already.

India doesn NOT want peace. you guys deliberatly look for ranting and whining

The body may very well have been handed over in front of the cameras, but did it bare any torture marks then. ??
Knowing the Indian track record, all the visible signs (if true) were most likely applied as an after thought. !!

With due deference to your known bias, let me point out that it was immediately noticed. The soldiers of the Jat Regiment immediately informed army headquarters in New Delhi about the state of the bodies. Army headquarters asked them to do nothing with the bodies and the then CoAS V.P. Malik is on record as saying that the army headquarters tried to get the ICRC to do the post-mortem. With ICRC declining to do that the army headquarters asked a military hospital to do the same & recorded the whole proceedings. This was shown to the then Indian FM Jaswant Singh eliciting a very angry & emotional response from him during a press conference he gave. This is a matter of record. The limbs were hacked off, the genitals cut off & cigarette burns were present on the bodies. While it is possible that cigarette smoking, knife carrying "wild animals" may roam the Pakistani side of the LoC, for those who have not seen such "wild animals", it has been a far more difficult proposition to believe that this was anything but torture.

we knew Indians already.

India doesn NOT want peace. you guys deliberatly look for ranting and whining

Yeah blame everything on India. That is so smart. I say as smart as Rehman Malik himself.

Back
Top Bottom