What's new

Malik’s visit backfires, India rules out joint statement

If UPA had guts, it would have asked Malik to say sorry: Modi

If UPA had guts, it would have asked Malik to say sorry: Modi | Firstpost

On the Sir Creek issue, Modi, who has written to the Prime Minister, said there has been no response from him.

“Neither the Prime Minister has responded to my questions on Sir Creek issue nor has the Congress party….You have kept the people of India in dark on this issue..” Modi said.

Modi is just doing electoral buffoonery, nothing to be taken seriously here. Even if the GoI is planning something, sooner or later it will out. If the PMO denies that something is being planned, that must be respected. That is the official position of the Republic of India. No one can pay any serious attention to wild claims, regardless of who makes it.

Progress with Pakistan can be made on the economic front. As far as them giving up on terrorism its not going to happen.

In my opinion no progress can be made between india and pakistan, let it be cultural, political, economical or social. The best we can do to each other is to ignore each other, (and talk some goodies in social forums to show how civilized we are.

Pakistan misled India, never detained Saeed in 26\11 case: Shinde

NEW DELHI: Pakistan had never detained or arrested the 26\11 mastermind and Laskar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief Hafiz Saeed in the Mumbai attack case as repeatedly claimed by the country at every bilateral forum. Saeed was, in fact, detained in connection with some old cases in which he was subsequently given clean chit by that country's courts.

It was revealed when Pakistan shared documents, including FIRs relating to Saeed's detention, with India during its interior minister Rehman Malik's visit to New Delhi last week. The papers show that Islamabad had clearly been spreading lie about Saeed's innocence in 26\11 saying the country has no "evidence" against him.

Nailing the Pakistan's lie, Union home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Monday shared the relevant details in Rajya Sabha and said Pakistan's interior minister Rehman Malik appeared to have been "misinformed in the matter (of Hafiz Saeed)".

The documents shocked the Indian establishments when they got to know that Saeed was actually arrested in some old cases. The papers showed how Islamabad had been virtually misleading New Delhi over Hafiz Saeed.

Giving his statement in the Upper House, Shinde said, "During my talks with him (Malik), he stated that if we desire, he will give us the FIRs and the judgments pertaining to the three occasions when Hafiz Saeed was arrested and let off by the courts. When we pursued this matter, they have given us papers pertaining to the detentions of Saeed in 2002 and 2009".

He further said, "From the papers given to us, it is clear that the detentions of Hafiz Saeed in the aforesaid cases were for other reasons and not for his role as a conspirator in the 26\11 Mumbai terror attacks".

The Indian home minister also mentioned how Malik had been telling New Delhi time and again that Pakistan had arrested Hafiz Saeed thrice and that on each occasion, he (Saeed) was let off by the courts for the lack of evidence.

"We had been given to understand by the interior minister of Pakistan that Hafiz Saeed had been arrested on the charges of being a part of the conspiracy for the 26\11 Mumbai terror attacks", said Shinde.

The Indian home minister's remarks clearly show that Islamabad had been telling clear lies to New Delhi over the issue. Officials here believed that it might have been done by Pakistan deliberately as Islamabad does not appear to take action against Saeed, who is a key figure in the country's ISI-LeT nexus for waging proxy war against India.

Pakistan misled India, never detained Hafiz Saeed in 26/11 case: Shinde - The Times of India
why the Hell didn't we use our intelligence agencies to know what happened during that " trial and let off" which pak claimed to have happened regarding 26/11 massacre. even tabloids and our local media reporters show more interest and are successful to bring out matters like this..it's a real shame, if there was RTI in Pakistan, then I am sure our govt would have dismissed the RAW and would have tried to get intelligence info through RTI( RIGHT TO INFORMATION ).

You are a fine one to lecture about "tall talk". As I said your biases are known, wasn't trying to convince you of anything. You raised a point & I answered that soldiers of the Jat regiment who received the bodies made an immediate complaint. You are free to believe whatever you wish to.

You see we are witness to how on 26/11 a teacher with a group of twelve years old was doing rounds on Mumbai streets shouting ant-Pakistan slogans, while the fire fight inside the Taj was still in progress....and the cameras to record this staged demo were present at every street corner......anyways, all said and done, why this urge to dig up old skeletons after a decade. !!

Modi is just doing electoral buffoonery, nothing to be taken seriously here. Even if the GoI is planning something, sooner or later it will out. If the PMO denies that something is being planned, that must be respected. That is the official position of the Republic of India. No one can pay any serious attention to wild claims, regardless of who makes it.

You cant say it with 100 pcnt certainty that its political gimick, modi has said many such things in the past, challenging softy manmohan.....modi is more of a patriot than PM who is hiding behind sonia,s saree....

You cant say it with 100 pcnt certainty that its political gimick, modi has said many such things in the past, challenging softy manmohan.....modi is more of a patriot than PM who is hiding behind sonia,s saree....

Safe to say I disagree. Patriotism is not a contract to be won by he who shouts the loudest. I'm as certain of MMS's patriotism as I'm certain of Modi's patriotism. Only the absolutely cussed would suggest otherwise.

Mallik has taken Classes from Zahid Hamid... before coming to India...

Either way i request to Admin here to please send request for Mallik to Join PDF... It would be a great fun having him here...

ya-allah-veena-malik-rehman-malik-or-shoaib-malik-ko-uthaly.jpg

Safe to say I disagree. Patriotism is not a contract to be won by he who shouts the loudest. I'm as certain of MMS's patriotism as I'm certain of Modi's patriotism. Only the absolutely cussed would suggest otherwise.

Its not a shouting match, as to who shouts louder.
Actions speak louder than words.
Seems like you need some knowledge punishment...
BTW, here are recent polls about india,s future PM candidate by India Today, and modi tops the chart...| Video | India Today-ORG survey shows people want me to become PM: Modi | India Videos | - India Today
Are indians fool?
If seeing is beleiving, go n visit gujarat.

we knew Indians already.

India doesn NOT want peace. you guys deliberatly look for ranting and whining
What happened at Peshawar airport? Act of peace??why do you turn a blind eye to the massive problems in your country?that is irritating the world?

Its not a shouting match, as to who shouts louder.
Actions speak louder than words.
Seems like you need some knowledge punishment...
BTW, here are recent polls about india,s future PM candidate by India Today, and modi tops the chart...| Video | India Today-ORG survey shows people want me to become PM: Modi | India Videos | - India Today
Are indians fool?
If seeing is beleiving, go n visit gujarat.

There is only one poll that is germane here. It is called elections. MMS remains as PM till 2014. If Mr. Modi wins those polls & is elected as PM, then & only then will he have a standing to match that of MMS now. Stop wasting your time trying to inflict "knowledge punishment", a little humility will do you good.

we knew Indians already.

India doesn NOT want peace. you guys deliberatly look for ranting and whining

A guy who came to talks with India and is representing a nation should not behave with that kind of statements and U-turns.

If Pakistan wants peace it should have sent somebody instead of him. Ranting and Whining and trolling is a way patented by you guys not Indians.

A guy who came to talks with India and is representing a nation should not behave with that kind of statements and U-turns.

If Pakistan wants peace it should have sent somebody instead of him. Ranting and Whining and trolling is a way patented by you guys not Indians.

He did NOT say anything wrong when he said "we dont want incidents like Mumbai attack, Samjhota Express, Babri Mosque"

What was wrong in it ? do you want such attacks??

If your warmonger INDIAN media saw another opportunity to ruin peace process between India and Pakistan by picking up one word selectivly then we cant help it.

you always need one topic to whine specially till the coming elections which one way or the other must have something to do with word Pakistan

Yeah to hona hi tha. Why did Pakistani Govt sent this loose tongue. They should have sent the beautiful Ms Khar. We would have done more progress.

hina-rabbani-khar-pakistan.jpg
We can even hand over Kashmir if Pakistan gives her to us!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Back
Top Bottom