What's new

Malik’s visit backfires, India rules out joint statement

OMG !!! I don't belive Congress lead Government :tup:
Something I didn't Say for a long time "Good job GoI"

And least now skip the idea of FRIENSHIP and leave each other hell alone. We don't need Pak. Pak don't need us. Just seal off the dam borders and ignore each other :D

You are sensible buddy! Let us seal the border and do our work! Let them do theirs... If GOI, RAW and Indian Defense forces collectively prevent all terrorist attacks for 20 years, We can excel!

...fuk the joint statement. ...was the relaxed visa rules signed ? :angry:

this malik guy is going to become a hero, he undid it all in one visit
bravo malik. after all you are not such a kameena person

Why did my post get reported as a troll? Does the truth hurt? Maybe I should also start reporting all the Chinese and Pakistan troika on this forum.

But wait this forum is only for Chinese and their all weather friends to abuse and talk crap about other nations.

You are an Indian on a Pakistani Defence Forum, may be you should learn how to respect your hosts?

Indians are the largest group of members on this site. Meanwhile, check how many Chinese/Pakistanis are even allowed on Indian forums like Bharat Rakshak.

Why did my post get reported as a troll? Does the truth hurt? Maybe I should also start reporting all the Chinese and Pakistan troika on this forum.

But wait this forum is only for Chinese and their all weather friends to abuse and talk crap about other nations.

Which nation you are from?

Can anyone in Paksitan tell me why Malik continues to be in any form an official of the government of Paksitan? He is hardly painting the nation in which he represents in a good or charitable light. He does seem to be doing any worthwhile or commendable work all be seems to be doing is burning what few bridges remain and turning the likes if the Indian people more against him and the government he represents. Why does the GoP let him continue? Why is there no outrage in the Paksitani media about what this fool is doing?

You are an Indian on a Pakistani Defence Forum, may be you should learn how to respect your hosts?

Indians are the largest group of members on this site. Meanwhile, check how many Chinese/Pakistanis are even allowed on Indian forums like Bharat Rakshak.

I hope you will tell same thing to the Martian guy and fast guy hosting USA flags, CD :D

Well FYI even some Indian also not allowed on BR. Guess why ???

There is only one poll that is germane here. It is called elections. MMS remains as PM till 2014. If Mr. Modi wins those polls & is elected as PM, then & only then will he have a standing to match that of MMS now. Stop wasting your time trying to inflict "knowledge punishment", a little humility will do you good.

Ask yr MMS as to why he is continuing working under white lady after knowing she has billion of dollars in off shore accounts?
She was summoned in NY court, but did not appear, despite suing the opponent herself and clearing her name.
Everyone in India knows this family clan is plundering India. Why is our PM silent?
Hand in gloves....if not, he needs power.
Word to the wise is enough!

He did NOT say anything wrong when he said "we dont want incidents like Mumbai attack, Samjhota Express, Babri Mosque"

What was wrong in it ? do you want such attacks??

If your warmonger INDIAN media saw another opportunity to ruin peace process between India and Pakistan by picking up one word selectivly then we cant help it.

you always need one topic to whine specially till the coming elections which one way or the other must have something to do with word Pakistan

He should have said the other incidents with out mentioning Babri Masjid which is not a terror incident, Then he did a U- turn with his statement.
Then he said "jundal is an indian operative" which is a statement without evidence. A man who came for good relationship with India, should know how to handle media and what not to talk.

Looks like he came to accuse India which have no credible evidence.

If Pakistan wants peace and good relationship with India they should have approached India with different statements. "This man came and went on accusation trail".

Guys whats your problem here...
When Babri was demolished, 100 temples in Pakistan were destroyed.
So what are we talking about here?
Has not Pakistan taken revenge 100 times over?
And still Pakistan has an audacity to blame Babri Mosque?

It does not seem sensible that Malik came to see Taj or sign visa document (which has made easier for those who cannot travel alone, under 12s and over 65s). He came to India to win the next election in Pakistan. His address at Delhi was not for the Indians but to the more vitriolic of his constituencies in Pakistan. He has admirable clarity supported by a noticeable absence of sentiment and no sense of embarrassment. The rules of politics are far more important to him than the laws of hospitality.

Back
Top Bottom