What's new

Malik’s visit backfires, India rules out joint statement

@ Imran Bhai

You reported "Shatter Point" as troll poster, why not your Sinochallenged?? why double standard??

OMG !!! I don't belive Congress lead Government :tup:
Something I didn't Say for a long time "Good job GoI"

And least now skip the idea of FRIENSHIP and leave each other hell alone. We don't need Pak. Pak don't need us. Just seal off the dam borders and ignore each other :D

india is making enemies all over South Asia. It's time to surround and contain india, making it collapse internally.

At the end of 3462 posts is this the best one could get from a Senior Member ?

Nothing in this world or beyond will ever make India collapse internally. Perish the thought.

Those hoping to surround India are actually surrounded from within thanks to their short sighted policies & actions.

At the end of 3462 posts is this the best one could get from a Senior Member ?

Nothing in this world or beyond will ever make India collapse internally. Perish the thought.

Those hoping to surround India are actually surrounded from within thanks to their short sighted policies & actions.
You are trying to sell a mirror to born blind :D

Progress with Pakistan can be made on the economic front. As far as them giving up on terrorism its not going to happen.

Anyone surprised ? NO...

If anyone from India or Pakistan expecting something fruitful coming out from RM`s visit then sorry to say, they must be fool over all...

I watched some of his videos of recent trips in India... God he`s such an idiot on all levels... who gave him such a important post in Pakistan...:cheesy:

Now I realize Pakistan needs change regime ASAP ...

Ye to wohi misaal sach kar raha hai " chuhe ko haldi ki gaanth mil gayi to dukaandaar ban baitha"...:lol:

I am still trying to comprehend whats the policy of India vs Pakistan. especially keeping 26/11 in mind. I believe that it was sanctioned by the state => It was perhaps ordered by Gen. Kayani has motives to stall peace process. It was stalled and army retained its strength.

Trying to think out aloud what is India planning to do.
1) trying to make Pakistan punish Hafiz Saeed will weaken the covert network (of terror cells) within Pakistan as they will loose trust of establishment and may even turn against them. Pakistan Army will avoid this situation.
2) Civilian government may will only punish them if they see some benefits for themselves. Like making army take all the blame stripping its power.
3) Punishing the guilty will definitely earn some resentment from public unless a suitable climate is made i.e of mutual admiration between Indo-pak.
4) Trying to put external pressure make the civilian GoP look incompetent and increases the power of army.
5) India may be trying to make sure that critical point is reached where civilian government has enough power to act against its own army and hope they take appropriate action.
6) GoI will try to cultivate an atmosphere of trust and increase trade so that Pakistan benifits and civil government gets strengthen,
but such an effect may also strength the army as the increased income may help in buying new weapons. On the other hand normalising the relations without getting guilty punished will earn a backlash from Indian public at home.

Catch 22 situation. ?? so what should be done?

Rehman Malik has trolled India and is one of western asset who don't want normalization of Ind-Pak relations. I don't know why India allowed him to visit on first place.

@Andromache i wanted to ask u a question on ur CONSPIRACY THEORY on Capt. Kalia's death, u said this can be done by IA themselves & i assume the motive could be to raise the issue internationally & humiliate Pakistani Govt. but why now after 12 years of Kargil War, if India had to do this it could have done then only, why wait for so many years??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Andromache i wanted to ask u a question on ur CONSPIRACY THEORY on Capt. Kalia's death, u said this can be done by IA themselves & i assume the motive could be to raise the issue internationally & humiliate Pakistani Govt. but why now after 12 years of Kargil War, if India had to do this it could have done then only, why wait for so many years??

Well Body is handed by PAK to Red cross in view on video and recorded, thats why no PAK govt able to decline the comment

Same question can be asked from India and his father? Why after 12 years?

:agree: thats what i am asking why this CONSPIRACY THEORY by Indians now after 12 years ?

Back
Top Bottom