What's new

Malik’s visit backfires, India rules out joint statement

On seeing Politicians like these one cannot help but wonder what their aides do ?

Are these loose cannons not briefed before they embark on such ' crusades " ? Does someone not tell them what not to say or do in a foreign land for it may have implications beyond the tenure of such Politicians ?

Unless all what he did & said was intended.

They should have sent someone sensible, if there is any in Pakistan. I think people like Imran Khan will be good for such diplomatic discussions, though challenging but worth our time.

Rehman Malik was here to celebrate his b'day at Taj Mahal and troll a bit.

if malik become negotiator then god bless pakistan :lol: no body in pakistan even want to joint anything with malik :rofl:

I am happy to see that ....Malik’s visit got screwed up.

Who cares.... Pakistan need India...India don need Pakistan at any place.
pakistan need india?why hum tumhara doodh peety hain khala jee? its been 64 years of hostile you forget ? no body need you in pakistan .these politicians as you have in india same we have in pak corrupt stupid and brainless.

Pakistan are a joke and no wonder no country on earth respects them, even their so called all weather friends don't help them in crunch situations.

India is trying everything to bring peace between the two, but as far as I am concerned India is waisting its time here.

Pakistan enjoying proving to the world that they are a bunch of scum bags, who support terrorism against innocents, but looks like the state created monster has turned against its masters.

Seems like Muslims hate everyone including their own kind lol, its funny watching Pakistan crumble from the inside.

and this post show you win award of stupid of years on PDF . congsss post reported as troll

They should have sent someone sensible, if there is any in Pakistan. I think people like Imran Khan will be good for such diplomatic discussions, though challenging but worth our time.

Rehman Malik was here to celebrate his b'day at Taj Mahal and troll a bit.

sensible in PPP gov ?:rofl: this was best they can do :D

india is making enemies all over South Asia. It's time to surround and contain india, making it collapse internally.

Looks like there are change in your plans. Suddenly multi-megaton nukes are off your list and now you want to surround India and make it collapse internally.

Dude, i am dying to record on camera your submarine ride in Brahmaputra. Let me know before your start the adventure trip so that I can prepare myself with tripods, camera, lenses to capture you in perfect angles.

if malik become negotiator then god bless pakistan :lol: no body in pakistan even want to joint anything with malik :rofl:

pakistan need india?why hum tumhara doodh peety hain khala jee? its been 64 years of hostile you forget ? no body need you in pakistan .these politicians as you have in india same we have in pak corrupt stupid and brainless.

Open your eyes and look around ….Let me help you Chammak Challo.
1. Your economy:.... Fusss.
2. Your Defense: All China Maal.
3. Your market… Full with China Maal… Going towards North Korea way.
4. Daily dance of terrorist…
5. Etc.

Open your eyes and look around ….Let me help you Chammak Challo.
1. Your economy:.... Fusss.
2. Your Defense: All China Maal.
3. Your market… Full with China Maal… Going towards North Korea way.
4. Daily dance of terrorist…
5. Etc.

its your problem ? all this what india can do? we can have indian economy ?indian defense equipment ?or ask help of india to tackle terror ? you are no where in picture abut defence equipment you know nothing more then 15 countries are supplying us defense equipment but blind haters cant see . after this we don't need you guys. our economy we worse then this in 90s our country we far more behind in 90s as still we did what we want. please go images thread and look pakistan of 2012 :lol:

like you i can write five lines on forum and finish every thing in india :lol: but sorry i am not troll

its your problem ? all this what india can do? we can have indian economy ?indian defense equipment ?or ask help of india to tackle terror ? you are no where in picture abut defence equipment you know nothing more then 15 countries are supplying us defense equipment but blind haters cant see . after this we don't need you guys. our economy we worse then this in 90s our country we far more behind in 90s as still we did what we want. please go images thread and look pakistan of 2012 :lol:

all 15 countries name is China or what...??

Back
Top Bottom