What's new

Malik Riaz raises questions on transparency of the suo moto*case

MR is coming live on dunya news with Mubashir Luqman and Mehr Bokhari.

do you read what i post or you just like to rant on and on?
Malik Riaz gave money to SOMALI pirates on the orders of ZARDARI! now please tell me which man will give his money in millions to pirates?
clearly Zardari totally controls Malik Riaz & After all Malik riaz needs the government approval to carry on doing business!
CJ took action against DHA land grabbing & Zardari swiss cases! Hence Malik riaz & Zardari's MOTIVES got aligned!
but its funny how all PPP & MQM supporters are the ones jumping at CJ without any proof. clearly shows the fox from the sheeps here. wait for proof to come out then we will see. so far so good CJ took suo moto notice brought his son to court instead of hiding them like MUSA GILLANI or HAMZA SHAHABAZ!

Oh so i am ranting and you have the whole thing figured out and your source is some $4itty saach tv ... lol .. your beloved chor CJ is a part of the problem , mosa gilani and hamza shahbaz are in the country any way so again you lack real facts

Zardari restored CJP on two conditions: Riaz
*Last Updated On 13 June,2012 About*4 hours ago
Malik Raiz says Zardari put forward two conditions for CJP’s restoration which he accepted.

Talking to a Dunya News progamme Wednesday Malik Riaz said that in his meetings with the deposed CJP Ch Iftikhar he had requested for two things.

First that Ch Iftikhar will not trouble the PPP government unduly, and second that he (CJP) will not run a parallel government.

Malik Riaz said he had lot of secrets in his heart.

He said that he was helping the government but government was not helping him.

Riaz said he had all the respect for the Chief Justice but he should answer the questions put to him.

To a question he said, “if I am a tax evader govt should arrest me”.

He said he was ready to go to jail or to die.

Riaz met CJP during his suspension period: SC Registrar
*Last Updated On 12 June,2012 About*1 day ago
http://dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9ODQ5MzM=

Registrar Supreme Court has said Malik Riaz met Ch Iftekhar when he was suspended.

Talking to Dunya News Registrar Supreme Court Dr Faqir Hussain said Malik Riaz did meet Ch Iftekhar but when he was suspended as CJP. He said Malik was given no relief by the Supreme Court.

He said the meeting took place not in the darkness of night as claimed by Malik Riaz.

Dr Faqir revealed that it was Malik Riaz who brokered the Bhorban Agreement between PPP and PML-N.

He further said that Malik Riaz wanted that CJP should have a meeting with Zardari.

After watching interview I think very tough time is waiting for CJ. The guy has prepared some lethal documentation against Arslan and with every passing day, his guns would shift towards CJ.

Riaz met CJP during his suspension period: SC Registrar

Registrar is party to the case, he was present in many meetings.

Along side, Malik Riaz mentioned one serving judge of supreme court was present in one meeting.

At least two meetings are confirmed through witnesses.

Malik Riaz also mentioned that he was going along the circus until Hamid ******* Mir and traitor Jang group and ***** A.Jehangir started media campaign.

It is impossible to believe that interior ministry was oblivious to the this fish market continued since the restoration of CJ.

I love the part where Malik Riaz said CJ may be innocent but his son is don. :)

If dogs in black jackets, had not beaten Naeem Bokari, Malik Riaz would have broke the story by him self.

After watching interview I think very tough time is waiting for CJ. The guy has prepared some lethal documentation against Arslan and with every passing day, his guns would shift towards CJ.
If arsalan has done something wrong, thn surly, CJ is involved bt the million dollars question is how much, & how long time?
Because after the incident, in the last part of musharaf,s rule, Cj could hve told arsalan to get the hell out of his way, which he havnt did, so its morale incourgment from CJ to his son arsalan chowdry, why?
The crediblity of Cj is on stake, bt nt the credibilty of the institution!
I guss, Cj should distance himself from the whole affair, & let the institution decide, the whole affair.
If not, Cj will going to lose this battle, & surly institution is going to lose more.
Anyway mate , you have shown some real good temperament!
Nice balnce in your posts.

Could this be related?

6-13-2012_110047_1.gif

LOOK AT THIS ABSURD COMPLAINT FROM MALIK RIAZ: I gave money to CJ's son but CJ did not give me any faovours, therefore, CJ is corrupt and his son is controlling SC like a DON :undecided:

CAN ANY LOVER OF MALIK RIAZ OR ZARDARI HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THIS ARGUEMENT FROM MALIK RIAZ (keeping in mind he sharper than a fox and more ruthless than a Hyenna).

Spokes person? :undecided:

6-13-2012_110017_1.gif

LOOK AT THIS ABSURD COMPLAINT FROM MALIK RIAZ: I gave money to CJ's but CJ did not give me any faovours, therefore, CJ is corrupt and his son is controlling SC like a DON :undecided:

CAN ANY LOVER OF MALIK RIAZ OR ZARDARI HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THIS ARGUEMENT FROM MALIK RIAZ (keeping in mind he sharper than a fox and more ruthless than a Hyenna).

I don't think you can find lover of Zardari here but if CJ is taking money.. he is culprit and need to answer!

I don't understand why the hell CJ was having sittings with Malik Riaz or his partners, while he is also hearing the cases against them?

I only listened to one press conference and it was pitty to listen the story of an investor!

This also explains why PPP maintained 'corruption pay hamar bhi haqq hai'

Dr Faqir revealed that it was Malik Riaz who brokered the Bhorban Agreement between PPP and PML-N

This is criminal! He should be punished for that but what the hell supreme court quietly witnessed the development?

Spokes person? :undecided:

6-13-2012_110017_1.gif

I don't think you can find lover of Zardari here but if CJ is taking money.. he is culprit and need to answer!

I don't understand why the hell CJ was having sittings with Malik Riaz or his partners, while he is also hearing the cases against them?

I only listened to one press conference and it was pitty to listen the story of an investor!

This also explains why PPP maintained 'corruption pay hamar bhi haqq hai'

This is criminal! He should be punished for that but what the hell supreme court quietly witnessed the development?
MR first of all CJ meetings which took place were during when he was not Judge and for your information it was government who used to decide who will go inside and who will not go inside and Malik Riaz wanted insurance on NRO case for Zardari which Iftikhar refused he also offered him bullet proof car which again he refused and Mr you are being criminal for blaming Chaudhary when he hasn't done anything so you stop acting as sick ................

Dunya Special (Part 1) - 13th June 2012 - YouTube

Dunya Special (Part 2) - 13th June 2012 - YouTube

Oh so i am ranting and you have the whole thing figured out and your source is some $4itty saach tv ... lol .. your beloved chor CJ is a part of the problem , mosa gilani and hamza shahbaz are in the country any way so again you lack real facts
Sir first CJ is not chor if he would have been chor he wouldn't have take sou mutto against his own son he is honest man and he has shown guts and stood against corruption but corrupt mafia touts will never understand this

MR first of all CJ meetings which took place were during when he was not Judge and for your information it was government who used to decide who will go inside and who will not go inside and Malik Riaz wanted insurance on NRO case for Zardari which Iftikhar refused he also offered him bullet proof car which again he refused and Mr you are being criminal for blaming Chaudhary when he hasn't done anything so you stop acting as sick ................

Dunya Special (Part 1) - 13th June 2012 - YouTube

Dunya Special (Part 2) - 13th June 2012 - YouTube

Sir first CJ is not chor if he would have been chor he wouldn't have take sou mutto against his own son he is honest man and he has shown guts and stood against corruption but corrupt mafia touts will never understand this
Well nice post!
Its Called “CHORI OOPPER SE SENAA-ZORI”!
CJ is not a institution, bt supreme Court is!
We as a nation, should support our institutions but we should stop, defending croupt officials, as AITiZaz AhSAN already told Cj, 5 to 6 months before, why not our mr, justice (Cj) took any sumo-moto against his son?

A mockery of the*law?

From the Newspaper
| I.A Rehman | 11 hours ago
www.dawn.com
IF those devoted to the supremacy of law and justice could break out of the spell cast by the Arsalan Iftikhar-Malik Riaz affair they would do well to ponder the damage to their cause by the case of Dr Shakeel Afridi.
It is not impossible to meet the condition of putting the Arsalan Iftikhar-Malik Riaz case aside for a short while. The proceedings in court may be a bit spicy but for today’s Pakistanis this is routine fare. What is happening outside the court is purely an indigenous vaudeville.
Many of the points being raised, for instance whether Aitzaz Ahsan’s eyes were dry or wet when he saw some documents, are neither here nor there. A great deal of media space is being devoted to paeans to the integrity of the chief justice and his crusade against the wrongdoers. This is quite uncalled for as his performance is not in question and these praises will be appropriate only at his post-retirement reference. A few media czars are only slightly embarrassed at being found in Malik Riaz’s menagerie and the washing of dirty linen in newspaper columns is no better fare than low comic relief.
One should have absolutely no doubt about the judiciary’s ability to protect its interest even in this case. While the Arsalan case is likely to blow over sooner or later, the Shakeel Afridi case might keep causing Pakistan loss of face for a long time to come.
When Afridi was arrested last year, people were led to believe the cause to be his services to the US (not an enemy country by any definition) leading to the killing of Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad. Throughout the following 12 months or so nothing appeared in the media to suggest that Afridi was wanted for any other crime. On May 23, he was sentenced to 33 years’ rigorous imprisonment and everybody assumed that he had been punished for the Bin Laden affair. The Americans moved heaven and earth in protest. Then all of a sudden there was a spate of reports in which Afridi was assailed for a variety of crimes.
It took Pakistan about a fortnight to tell the Americans that Dr Afridi had not been punished for helping them, he had been sentenced by a Fata official for acts in support of a local terrorist organisation, which amounted to treason. It is difficult to dismiss the impression that the matter has been given a new turn to achieve two objectives: first, to blunt the US offensive in Afridi’s support and, secondly, to keep the case out of the jurisdiction of Pakistan’s superior judiciary.
Even a cursory reading of the judgment delivered by an assistant political agent raises many questions about whether the accused received a fair trial.
The assistant political agent says in his judgment that Dr Afridi was arrested on May 23, 2011 and handed over to a field investigation unit for five days. The judgment does not explicitly state that the post-arrest formalities were met. At the end*of the five-day remand, the accused “was handed over to an intelligence agency under proper receipt [note the emphasis on respect for form] for further probe”. On the direction of ministry of interior dated May 8, 2012 the accused “was handed*back to this court for further trial on 11.5.2012”.
In view of the numerous references to Dr Afridi’s crimes being an open secret and the availability of many complainants/witnesses against him, it is necessary to find out whether his being kept in the custody of an intelligence agency for almost a whole year can be legally justified.
According to the judgment, the assistant political agent received the case on May 11, 2012 and referred it to a council of elders (jirga) on May 12, 2012, under Section 11 of the Frontier Crimes Regulation. There is no reference to the formality of referring the names of jirga members to the parties, and their response, if any. The jirga is said to have concluded its ‘inquiry’ by May 23, 2012 when the matter finally came up before the assistant political agent and he announced his*five-page verdict the same day.
The judgment refers to evidence of Dr Afridi’s links with Mangal Bagh and his Lashkar-i-Islami, that he contributed Rs2m to them, and that he provided medical aid to militants while posted at a government hospital. One charge is that militant commanders used to assemble in the hospital and “most often these meetings were followed by attacks by the militants on the security forces’ check posts and other places”.
The assistant political agent held Dr Afridi guilty under the PPC sections 121-A (conspiracy to wage war against Pakistan), 123 (concealing a plan to wage war against Pakistan), 123-A (condemnation of the creation of the state and advocacy of abolition of its sovereignty) and 124-A (sedition). Under the FCR, he is required to take note of the jirga’s findings. It is only while finding the accused guilty under Section 121-A that the judgment refers to “jirga members award” and no such reference is made in respect of the other three charges. Whether the grounds of conviction match the evidence against Dr Afridi is a crucial question.
Our legal minds should seriously examine this case and try to make sure that Pakistan’s image is not further tarnished in international law circles. Apart from the fact that the FCR cannot be defended, no civilised country would like to be caught while making a mockery of its laws. The issue is not whether Dr Afridi is guilty or not — he may well have committed many serious offences — the issue is whether his fundamental right to a fair trial has been respected.
Notice may also be taken of the present environment in which persons publicly condemned as unpatriotic have little chance of receiving justice. An example is furnished by the dissolution of the Fata Lawyers Forum because the members of its executive denounced the decision of their president and general secretary to appear for Dr Afridi before the appellate authority — another instance of brutalisation of the lawyers’ community to the extent that they deny the right of an accused to defence.
Tailpiece: Two stories in the mail: one highlighting a foreigner’s sense of duty and the other Pakistani people’s lack of it: Mr James Nayagam, a commissioner with the Malaysian Human Rights Commission, found three Pakistanis in an internal security detention centre and believes they are wrongly held under the Internal Security Act. He is asking the Pakistan and Malaysian governments to help the wretched Pakistanis.
A medical man has protested that an operation on a child at a Hyderabad hospital was interrupted to force the surgeons to give priority to a well-connected man who had received a bullet in a leg. The child died. You cannot get away by calling that an accident. Does it mean that in the world to which Pakistan belongs humanism and compassion have no meaning?
I am getting, something in my mind, very wrong?
God help us!

A mockery of the*law?

From the Newspaper
| I.A Rehman | 11 hours ago
DAWN.COM | Latest News, Breaking News, Pakistan News, Pakistani News, World News, Business, Business News, Science and Technology, Entertainment News, Sport News, Cricket, South Asia, South Asia News, Memo Gate
IF those devoted to the supremacy of law and justice could break out of the spell cast by the Arsalan Iftikhar-Malik Riaz affair they would do well to ponder the damage to their cause by the case of Dr Shakeel Afridi.
It is not impossible to meet the condition of putting the Arsalan Iftikhar-Malik Riaz case aside for a short while. The proceedings in court may be a bit spicy but for today’s Pakistanis this is routine fare. What is happening outside the court is purely an indigenous vaudeville.
Many of the points being raised, for instance whether Aitzaz Ahsan’s eyes were dry or wet when he saw some documents, are neither here nor there. A great deal of media space is being devoted to paeans to the integrity of the chief justice and his crusade against the wrongdoers. This is quite uncalled for as his performance is not in question and these praises will be appropriate only at his post-retirement reference. A few media czars are only slightly embarrassed at being found in Malik Riaz’s menagerie and the washing of dirty linen in newspaper columns is no better fare than low comic relief.
One should have absolutely no doubt about the judiciary’s ability to protect its interest even in this case. While the Arsalan case is likely to blow over sooner or later, the Shakeel Afridi case might keep causing Pakistan loss of face for a long time to come.
When Afridi was arrested last year, people were led to believe the cause to be his services to the US (not an enemy country by any definition) leading to the killing of Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad. Throughout the following 12 months or so nothing appeared in the media to suggest that Afridi was wanted for any other crime. On May 23, he was sentenced to 33 years’ rigorous imprisonment and everybody assumed that he had been punished for the Bin Laden affair. The Americans moved heaven and earth in protest. Then all of a sudden there was a spate of reports in which Afridi was assailed for a variety of crimes.
It took Pakistan about a fortnight to tell the Americans that Dr Afridi had not been punished for helping them, he had been sentenced by a Fata official for acts in support of a local terrorist organisation, which amounted to treason. It is difficult to dismiss the impression that the matter has been given a new turn to achieve two objectives: first, to blunt the US offensive in Afridi’s support and, secondly, to keep the case out of the jurisdiction of Pakistan’s superior judiciary.
Even a cursory reading of the judgment delivered by an assistant political agent raises many questions about whether the accused received a fair trial.
The assistant political agent says in his judgment that Dr Afridi was arrested on May 23, 2011 and handed over to a field investigation unit for five days. The judgment does not explicitly state that the post-arrest formalities were met. At the end*of the five-day remand, the accused “was handed over to an intelligence agency under proper receipt [note the emphasis on respect for form] for further probe”. On the direction of ministry of interior dated May 8, 2012 the accused “was handed*back to this court for further trial on 11.5.2012”.
In view of the numerous references to Dr Afridi’s crimes being an open secret and the availability of many complainants/witnesses against him, it is necessary to find out whether his being kept in the custody of an intelligence agency for almost a whole year can be legally justified.
According to the judgment, the assistant political agent received the case on May 11, 2012 and referred it to a council of elders (jirga) on May 12, 2012, under Section 11 of the Frontier Crimes Regulation. There is no reference to the formality of referring the names of jirga members to the parties, and their response, if any. The jirga is said to have concluded its ‘inquiry’ by May 23, 2012 when the matter finally came up before the assistant political agent and he announced his*five-page verdict the same day.
The judgment refers to evidence of Dr Afridi’s links with Mangal Bagh and his Lashkar-i-Islami, that he contributed Rs2m to them, and that he provided medical aid to militants while posted at a government hospital. One charge is that militant commanders used to assemble in the hospital and “most often these meetings were followed by attacks by the militants on the security forces’ check posts and other places”.
The assistant political agent held Dr Afridi guilty under the PPC sections 121-A (conspiracy to wage war against Pakistan), 123 (concealing a plan to wage war against Pakistan), 123-A (condemnation of the creation of the state and advocacy of abolition of its sovereignty) and 124-A (sedition). Under the FCR, he is required to take note of the jirga’s findings. It is only while finding the accused guilty under Section 121-A that the judgment refers to “jirga members award” and no such reference is made in respect of the other three charges. Whether the grounds of conviction match the evidence against Dr Afridi is a crucial question.
Our legal minds should seriously examine this case and try to make sure that Pakistan’s image is not further tarnished in international law circles. Apart from the fact that the FCR cannot be defended, no civilised country would like to be caught while making a mockery of its laws. The issue is not whether Dr Afridi is guilty or not — he may well have committed many serious offences — the issue is whether his fundamental right to a fair trial has been respected.
Notice may also be taken of the present environment in which persons publicly condemned as unpatriotic have little chance of receiving justice. An example is furnished by the dissolution of the Fata Lawyers Forum because the members of its executive denounced the decision of their president and general secretary to appear for Dr Afridi before the appellate authority — another instance of brutalisation of the lawyers’ community to the extent that they deny the right of an accused to defence.
Tailpiece: Two stories in the mail: one highlighting a foreigner’s sense of duty and the other Pakistani people’s lack of it: Mr James Nayagam, a commissioner with the Malaysian Human Rights Commission, found three Pakistanis in an internal security detention centre and believes they are wrongly held under the Internal Security Act. He is asking the Pakistan and Malaysian governments to help the wretched Pakistanis.
A medical man has protested that an operation on a child at a Hyderabad hospital was interrupted to force the surgeons to give priority to a well-connected man who had received a bullet in a leg. The child died. You cannot get away by calling that an accident. Does it mean that in the world to which Pakistan belongs humanism and compassion have no meaning?
I am getting, something in my mind, very wrong?
God help us!

Had Javed Hashmi introduced certification course for politicians? or is it must to declare yourself traitor to become political expert? :angry:

Don't expect every one to underplay the development just because PTI wish it to be this way! I understand.. there are repercussions for you but sorry...... accountability is my manifesto :sick:

Don't forget, Imran Khan had demanded resignation from P.Musharaf, with much more passion.

I demand Imran Khan to come to press and swear innocence of CJ, once more or resign with immediate effect.

The silence from Javed Hashmi and team proves, that they are equally guilty of Pakistan’s current situation.
Had they not adopted unreasonable approach with a reasonable man we would have been not in this $hit.

P.S:: if you get upset with my reply than don't get personal, which is halmark of PTI activists.

Well the best option rite now is to just sit and watch, things will get clear and culprit will be revealed.
P.S :: I dont get upset and iam not getting personal either, plus PTI activists knows what they r saying and doing.

lol like i said i got no cure to blindness! because saach tv is ONE of the many sources of RIAZ MALIK's LAND GRABBING stories.

Malik Riaz Exposed - YouTube

lol now i am sure you will say DAWN is JAMATI CHANNEL hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom