What's new

Malik Riaz raises questions on transparency of the suo moto*case

Plz try, crossfire yesterdays episide, meher already cleard it all!
Well all this, media stunt surly going to divide more, & support of Cj is going down, AG response is the biggest proves, that govt officials are going to use, more agressive language against , CJ .
Cj is lossing this battle, he is nt a politician, he don't understand it,surly there is lot of fire power still remains un-used in the hidden bunkers, of PPP who wants to kill its 2 bigger enemies, CJ & PAKARMy with a single stroke?

I don't think Meher Bokhari has been able to get herself cleared. Since yesterday Dunya TV has opened guns towards Geo TV though all channels have done programmes on leaked videos so I look at it as an effort to save repute by giving it a name of professional rivalry between two channels. But I think this is a blessing in disguise cause now the channels will be forced to make some sort of code of conduct. I believe this video has brought courts out of immense pressure being exerted by MR and company using media campaign
As far as Attorney General is concerned his conduct in court cannot be supported whatever the circumstances are.

Well all this, media stunt surly going to divide more, & support of Cj is going down, AG response is the biggest proves, that govt officials are going to use, more agressive language against , CJ .
Cj is lossing this battle, he is nt a politician, he don't understand it,surly there is lot of fire power still remains un-used in the hidden bunkers, of PPP who wants to kill its 2 bigger enemies, CJ & PAKARMy with a single stroke?

bhai app konsi duniya mein rehtay hoo????????? are you watching some indian media?

because clearly IN PAKISTAN NOW MALIK RIAZ IS SCREWED! & CJ reputation has gone up NOT DOWN!

about Malik riaz is that He is honest and straight person. He has dozens of charity organization working for the humanity. Saba trust and others are live example where he donates Millions per month.
Malik riaz gave 2 Billion $ for flood victims and other contribution are uncountable.
Cant' say about CJ son, but his past history is not good.

source please.

bhai app konsi duniya mein rehtay hoo????????? are you watching some indian media?

because clearly IN PAKISTAN NOW MALIK RIAZ IS SCREWED! & CJ reputation has gone up NOT DOWN!
Bhai app jis dunya mein rehtay hoo, ussi dunya mein hum bhi retan hain, lakin hum cj ko khudaa aur imran ko nabi nahien samhajtey!
Aggar app adlia ka saath dein rahen hain tu bohaat achi baat hai, laykin aggar sirf chowdry ko adlia samhajey behten hain tu, phir “pakistan kaa khudaa hi hafiz”
Bhai apnay siastdanoo ka issues per sath doo, unkoo hindu bhagwan, bana key unki pujaa mat karo.
Khuda hi hafiz.

source please.
Send your qry to FBR plz!

Bhai app jis dunya mein rehtay hoo, ussi dunya mein hum bhi retan hain, lakin hum cj ko khudaa aur imran ko nabi nahien samhajtey!
Aggar app adlia ka saath dein rahen hain tu bohaat achi baat hai, laykin aggar sirf chowdry ko adlia samhajey behten hain tu, phir “pakistan kaa khudaa hi hafiz”
Bhai apnay siastdanoo ka issues per sath doo, unkoo hindu bhagwan, bana key unki pujaa mat karo.
Khuda hi hafiz.

Send your qry to FBR plz!

bhai mein sisatadoun ki support nahi kaar raha CJ ki kaar raha houn. NO PROOF AGAINST CJ came so far! infact the true face 7 setup saazish by RIAZ MALIK & PPP has been exposed by lucman video!

bhai mein sisatadoun ki support nahi kaar raha CJ ki kaar raha houn. NO PROOF AGAINST CJ came so far! infact the true face 7 setup saazish by RIAZ MALIK & PPP has been exposed by lucman video!
Dear, iceman!
Wait & see, don't just jump out of boat , strom still far away, nothing is proven & no evediance been presented, wait for the trail court.
In the end PPP have to face the trial of the assination of BB.

Dear, iceman!
Wait & see, don't just jump out of boat , strom still far away, nothing is proven & no evediance been presented, wait for the trail court.
In the end PPP have to face the trial of the assination of BB.

so no evidenceYET. means so far CJ is not guilty right??? when evidence will come i will admit he is guilty. till then he is not guilty.

so no evidenceYET. means so far CJ is not guilty right??? when evidence will come i will admit he is guilty. till then he is not guilty.
Its a nice logic!
So does every one else not guilty, too?
Son of gillani, pmln in punjab, PPP & MQM in sindh, ANP in KPK, TTp & BLA not guilty! Right?
Only poor pakistanis , are guilty. Because of their jazbati pan? Who don't have their fathers , Cjs primeminsters, chief minsters politicians, & powerpacked busness mens?
I think , we need to rethink , what pakistan we want!

Its a nice logic!
So does every one else not guilty, too?
Son of gillani, pmln in punjab, PPP & MQM in sindh, ANP in KPK, TTp & BLA not guilty! Right?
Only poor pakistanis , are guilty. Because of their jazbati pan? Who don't have their fathers , Cjs primeminsters, chief minsters politicians, & powerpacked busness mens?
I think , we need to rethink , what pakistan we want!

bhai KOI PROOF HAI CJ ki "corruption kaa" if not then he is innocent simple. once you have proof bring it to "AWAAM" then we will hang CJ until you dont till then he is innocent.

There's no evidence which says that Malik Riaz is guilty. No evidence which says that Zardari killed BB and list goes on and on....

There's no evidence which says that Malik Riaz is guilty. No evidence which says that Zardari killed BB and list goes on and on....
Everyone can be guilty, with proves or without proves, IMRAN is the one , who brought cj into power politics, both of them see themselves as a joint share holders , who are about to control pakistan, by sentencing every pakistani, whoever is not agreeed with them.

bhai KOI PROOF HAI CJ ki "corruption kaa" if not then he is innocent simple. once you have proof bring it to "AWAAM" then we will hang CJ until you dont till then he is innocent.
Mr AITAZAZ AHSAN is the biggest living prove of delibrate un-willing-ness of Cj , of his sons croupt life , & his croupt practicess!
Aitazaz ahsan have told, already to media, that he did inform Cj months before, about this whole issue, bt cj kept it closed till this whole BoMB blown out, itself?
He is going tobe, prime witness so be ready for it, btw he is bieng ristricted from attending any bar association in the country, bythe PAKISTAN BAR COUNCiL, becauuse he was telling the truth?
I think , more to come just wait till monday to tuesday?
I mean the secret fundings of lawYers movement the time, he was kicked out from suprem court, his expenses at that time, his clearance of the charges , nawaz sharif?
His association with, IMRAN & their secret court?
Many files , my friend many files!
I can understand, your bitterness about even a dream, in which Cj could be forced to retire? Because it could be a doomsday for IMRAN & PTI?

watch this Ch Nisar Interview.

I can confirm that he is talking against MR for a while I have seen him expose MR on many interviews in the past.

And yet judiciary failed to take timely notice? :undecided:

I have not seen the episode you recommended but by guessing from above posted videos it was Mehar Bokhari who is leading the whole conversation and situation.
She started off with out of context SMS, and names! why was she sitting with phone and even attending calls in middle of QA?
Apparently, she initiated the out of context discussion, and at one moment MR questioned the camera, and she was quick in reply that it would be edited later.
I have very strong feeling that her conduct was deliberate.
I don't think she won too much of out of it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom