What's new

Malik Riaz raises questions on transparency of the suo moto*case

Dont know abt CJ but malik riaz and his masters are in deep deep shitt to say the least.

Malik Riaz is in **** because he has accused every one as black mailer!

Every one can say any thing e.g. devil is master of Imran Khan! His children are being raised by illuminati!

Sir things which are known clear are to be said and we will say it
Say what?
Croupt “INSAAF MAFIA”, funded by CIA , mosaad, Mi6?

brother go easy on punctuation, reading your post make my head spin for hours
Don't read it mate!
Who have punished you to do so,
I guss its so heart breaking, many of us Who thought dear, CJ & his son were the angels?

I really have, understanding of the feelings of IK supporters, here!
But instead of making personal messeges to me, try to understand IK,s playboyish role , which is bieng followed, by the son of JUSTiCE GOD!
What IMRAN have done , all his life?
Drinking alcohole, enjoying. So called librlism, gambling, fiinding new & rich gril friends, making un-holy babiies,
That's what , IK have , for our youth as , rolemodel ?
Arsalan did exactly, the same on his monte carlo,s trip! Drinking at buddha bar, lossing 10,000€ in casina, taking a unknown grilfriend on the tour?
So basicly, this happens when , we make wrong peoples as our models?
& that's the reason, why IMRAN wants to protect, this croupt , CJ & his son, politicly?
Above Bolded part,This is Imran khan personal life even if the same case, you can also raise finger on Quaid-e-azam.
We have no right to go in his personal Life.
Anyway, if we vote for Imran khan, Our economy will surely grow, because of increase of Western and south people trust.
But i have no clue, how he will increase defense budget.
Good thing is he want good relation with all countries including Israel.
But we are not clear his strategy about taliban.
Nawaz sharif also have soft aspects on taliban.
Only Musharaf have ability to demolish all taliban but can't say about Imran khan.
just think if some people again invade the mosques and surrounding areas with taliban, How would Imran Khan react?.
Imran khan policy is not clear about taliban.
Anyway, what about Malik riaz is that He is honest and straight person. He has dozens of charity organization working for the humanity. Saba trust and others are live example where he donates Millions per month.
Malik riaz gave 2 Billion $ for flood victims and other contribution are uncountable.
Cant' say about CJ son, but his past history is not good.

=ice_man;3049623]does that first line logic apply to zulfiqar mirza also and his stunt???
i see now where the problem is .. lol .. there is a fundamental difference " zulfiqar mirza is a politician , they do it all the time !!?? whereas malick riaz is a businessman he has a huge brand to protect ,people with such profile do not get involved in defaming judiciary .. !!

secondly so far CJ has given decisions against government (in writing letter to Switzerland) case, MALIK RIAZ (inland grab case) & ARMY 9in balochistan missing person case)! so clearly i am not shocked at the setup against the CJ and using his son! atleast CJ took a suo moto action against his own son! can the same be said about hamza shahbaz or Musa gillani???

There are stock piles of info , judiciary has lost credibility here , CJ and family are accused of high corruption by some one very very ligid and famous in Pakistan , who is also sort of neutral ... Now there will be a media trial + drama in the court. Bottom line is we cannot trust judiciary any more they are equal morons like the others.

Malik Riaz issued contempt notice over press*briefing

DAWN.COM | Latest News, Breaking News, Pakistan News, Pakistani News, World News, Business, Business News, Science and Technology, Entertainment News, Sport News, Cricket, South Asia, South Asia News, Memo Gate
1 hour ago

ISLAMABAD: Taking suo motu notice Malik Riaz’s press briefing, the Supreme Court on Wednesday issued a show cause notice to the real estate tycoon, asking him to appear before the court on Thursday, DawnNews reported.
A three-member bench of the SC’s senior most judges, headed by Justice Shakirullah Jan, was hearing the suo motu case pertaining to the business tycoon’s Tuesday press conference.
Justice Shakirulah Jan read out the text of Riaz’s press briefing in court and said that it appeared as if the judiciary was being scandalised.
Justice Shakirullah said that Riaz had ridiculed the court with the press conference and could be held in contempt of court.
The show cause notice issued to Riaz also said that he had made an attempt to obstruct justice.
The SC had earlier summoned the record of the controversial press conference. Sources had told DawnNews that an informal meeting of the apex court judges had taken place in the chief justice’s chamber. The meeting which lasted for nearly an hour was reportedly attended by 12 apex court judges.
The judges had discussed Riaz’s press briefing and the aftermath of the Arsalan Iftikhar suo motu case, sources said. The video of Riaz’s press conference was also summoned by the chief justice after consultations with the justices present during the meeting, sources added.
Today’s hearing of the suo motu case was subsequently adjourned to Thursday, June 14.

INSAAF MAFIA strikes back!

i see now where the problem is .. lol .. there is a fundamental difference " zulfiqar mirza is a politician , they do it all the time !!?? whereas malick riaz is a businessman he has a huge brand to protect ,people with such profile do not get involved in defaming judiciary .. !!

There are stock piles of info , judiciary has lost credibility here , CJ and family are accused of high corruption by some one very very ligid and famous in Pakistan , who is also sort of neutral ... Now there will be a media trial + drama in the court. Bottom line is we cannot trust judiciary any more they are equal morons like the others.
Great eye opening post here!

Sir if he would have been involved he wouldn't have shown guts to bring his son in front of court he would have either hide him or would have made sure he escapes from Pakistan but he presented him in front of court and also have thrown him out of house

It does not prove any gutts by pulling your son in the court which he head himself its rather rat of this CJ who knows he is now KANRA in general public and has left no choice except calling his son to court. Guts are what malick riaz did and will do .. Good going MR bust this CJ Cap , he will be the final nail in the coffin of this moron system we have. CJ should be lashed in public , this guy is the supreme authority many pakistanis lost their life to restore this corrupt man and his family and this is how he returns.

Malik Riaz's stunt was to initiate blame game on CJ and to make his personality stained, and that was evident from his press conference ------------ in my opinion.
We all have to wait till the final decision, till then ALL HAIL ZARDARI and HIS SUPER CUNNING MIND and respect CJ.
No one is angel, CJ is no exception but few people deserve respect and CJ is one of them.

ok media you don't trust, CJ you don't trust POLITICANS according to you lie all the time!

BUT you trust RIAZ MALIK!

well i guess good for you then. but do have a look at these:

Three troubles for Bahria chief Malik Riaz | DAWN.COM

Alleged land grabber pays millions for hostages | Saach TV

NOW you can believe whatever you want. I wish i could cure blindness but i can't. but ofcourse being a supporter of MQM (WHICH IS IN GOVERNMENT) all PPP,ANP & MQM boys would love to jump up and down in support of land grabber riaz who PAID somali pirates BECAUSE ZARDARI TOLD HIM TO DO SO!

WAQAS119 == Malik Riaz's stunt was to initiate blame game on CJ and to make his personality stained,

and why would he do that ?? how does such act benefit him ?

WAQAS119 == Malik Riaz's stunt was to initiate blame game on CJ and to make his personality stained,

and why would he do that ?? how does such act benefit him ?

zardari Yaroun Ka Yaar hai. Zardari will reward him watch and see. for NOW the media has forgotten about the SWISS COURT letter or PRIME MINISTER sentencing! infact today i didn't even see any news of load shedding or anything.

EVERYONE GOT MASALA for a few days with this issue.

The first is the Prospero of political power in Pakistan, the unconquerable Malik Riaz.

In a 2008 meeting that has come to symbolise Riaz’s political clout, it was he who brought the Quran in the room so that Zardari could swear not to renege on his promises to Nawaz. Riaz is the man in whose private jet Ishratul Ebad flew back to Pakistan from Dubai after the MQM patched things up with the PPP last year. He is the unlikely hero who helped forge the unlikely alliance between the PML-Q and the PPP, while at the same time remaining dear to one of Ch Shujaat’s pet hates: Nawaz Sharif. It is no secret that Shahbaz’s Aashiana Housing Scheme would not have been possible but for Riaz and that he is such a darling of the Sharifs that they won’t even let Ch Nisar touch him – not even while Riaz is pouring money on the landed Khokhars to ensure their victory against the opposition leader. And yes, Riaz is also the sovereign of an empire powered by close ties to the military, and who counts – by the admission of his own staff officer – ex air force commanders, naval officers and former DGs of the ISI and ISPR among his humble servants.

So that’s all the major status quo parties, tucked up in Riaz’s pocket

the NEWS

ok media you don't trust, CJ you don't trust POLITICANS according to you lie all the time!
BUT you trust RIAZ MALIK!
NOW you can believe whatever you want. I wish i could cure blindness but i can't. but ofcourse being a supporter of MQM (WHICH IS IN GOVERNMENT) all PPP,ANP & MQM boys would love to jump up and down in support of land grabber riaz who PAID somali pirates BECAUSE ZARDARI TOLD HIM TO DO SO!

so at first you were logically comparing zulfiqar mirza and malick riaz's press conference when asked about your uncomprehending logic and mismatch you wrote this piece .. lol .. FYI i didnt said i trust MR ... he is a businessman any one who does business in Pakistan knows how dirty the system is .. and he is also dirty BUT he is a civilian where as one he is accusing is the supreme judge , who the rest of countrymen think is a saint, MR wouldnt bring up such a mess intentionally .. CJ is also an accused of corruption by Malick riaz who is rather nuetral politically ... Lastly there is huge amount of info yet to be released however all Gandi machlis along with CJ , DHA are accused of corruption and land grabbing. NO ONE IS SAINT NO ONE IS CLEAN

zardari Yaroun Ka Yaar hai. Zardari will reward him watch and see. for NOW the media has forgotten about the SWISS COURT letter or PRIME MINISTER sentencing! infact today i didn't even see any news of load shedding or anything.
EVERYONE GOT MASALA for a few days with this issue.

hahaha .. oh so zardari is playing the big game , yar this MR guy is big enough without zardari , if he stood up against PML or MQM or any other party it would have made sense , heck if the accused was army establishment could have made sense and may be people might think its a stunt .... he has accused the CJ and family on their face of corruption , bribery and thus he is also a part of the problem.

hahaha .. oh so zardari is playing the big game , yar this MR guy is big enough without zardari , if he stood up against PML or MQM or any other party it would have made sense , heck if the accused was army establishment could have made sense and may be people might think its a stunt .... he has accused the CJ and family on their face of corruption , bribery and thus he is also a part of the problem.

do you read what i post or you just like to rant on and on?

Malik Riaz gave money to SOMALI pirates on the orders of ZARDARI! now please tell me which man will give his money in millions to pirates?

clearly Zardari totally controls Malik Riaz & After all Malik riaz needs the government approval to carry on doing business!

CJ took action against DHA land grabbing & Zardari swiss cases!

Hence Malik riaz & Zardari's MOTIVES got aligned!

but its funny how all PPP & MQM supporters are the ones jumping at CJ without any proof. clearly shows the fox from the sheeps here.

wait for proof to come out then we will see. so far so good CJ took suo moto notice brought his son to court instead of hiding them like MUSA GILLANI or HAMZA SHAHABAZ!

Back
Top Bottom