What's new

Malik Riaz raises questions on transparency of the suo moto*case

Please, guide me how do i get certificate that i dislike PPP?

Surely, based on missing movement from PTI against the daily injustice and crimes, i can say IK is in bed with PPP.
IK has raised voice and these problems will never get solved when corrupt mafias are in government these issues can only be solved under honest leadership and Judiciary which this corrupt Mafia is trying to malign
Kamran Shahid you are targeting CJ: Justice Wajihuddin Ahmed - YouTube!

Good analaysis by Tallat Hussain

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir he will come out he doesn't need corrupt PPP supporters to tell him what to do and his explanation will be slap on the face of corrupt people in government.

Sir please, stop associating people with PPP or USA or..........

Sir things which are known clear are to be said and we will say it

Sir you are being dishonest on this one... I'm fan of P.Musharraf and CJ has proved that he can go to bed even with TTP and BLA to serve his selfish self! where PP ranks, is every one's guess!

Sir he will come out he doesn't need corrupt PPP supporters to tell him what to do and his explanation will be slap on the face of corrupt people in government

He tried to target CJ but as he didn't had any prove so he couldn't do anything but yes CJ son is in trouble even if it was a trap he fell for it and did illegal things he for sure is in trouble real big trouble

Malik Riaz during a press conference claimed that he never got favourable decisions from SC.

The Supreme Court on Wednesday took suo moto notice of the press conference held by real estate tycoon Malik Riaz and issued a contempt of court notice against him.

Earliar, an informal meeting of SC judges was held at the chamber of Chief Justice in Islamabad this morning. The meeting which lasted for nearly an hour was reportedly attended by 12 apex court judges.

Earlier an informal meeting of the Supreme Court Judges was held at the Chamber of Chief Justice in Islamabad this morning which reviewed various judicial affairs

Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry had directed the SC Registrar to produce record of the press conference held by Malik Riaz.

Malik Riaz - the developer of Bahria Town - on Tuesday leveled horrendous allegations against Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, in his row with the son of the chief justice, Dr Arsalan Iftikhar.

Malik Riaz has accused Dr Arsalan Iftikhar of receiving Rs 342 million to win favourable decisions in the pending cases.

and what about 'him' giving 'bribes' ... ?
does that make him innocent ?

I really have, understanding of the feelings of IK supporters, here!
But instead of making personal messeges to me, try to understand IK,s playboyish role , which is bieng followed, by the son of JUSTiCE GOD!
What IMRAN have done , all his life?
Drinking alcohole, enjoying. So called librlism, gambling, fiinding new & rich gril friends, making un-holy babiies,
That's what , IK have , for our youth as , rolemodel ?
Arsalan did exactly, the same on his monte carlo,s trip! Drinking at buddha bar, lossing 10,000€ in casina, taking a unknown grilfriend on the tour?
So basicly, this happens when , we make wrong peoples as our models?
& that's the reason, why IMRAN wants to protect, this croupt , CJ & his son, politicly?

Sir you are being dishonest on this one... I'm fan of P.Musharraf and CJ has proved that he can go to bed with even with TTP and BLA to convict Musharraf!

This proves that CJ can go in bed with any one to serve his selfish self!!
HAHAHA I knew it corrupt and idiot Musharraf is the reason for most problems which we face in Pakistan today we because of him became slaves of America he ordered and our own brothers were killed in Afghanistan and also in Pakistan and he was the founder of corrupt Q league and now details of the billions he himself made is coming out to and also no one has forgotten what happened on 12th May CJ hasn't made any deal but if your government is impotent enough that they can't make tough Laws than CJ can't do anything about it I think you have been with bed with lot of ***....... that is why you know so much about bed

and what about 'him' giving 'bribes' ... ?
does that make him innocent ?
Malik Riaz and CJ son both are guilty and both will have to face punishment CJ didn't gave any relaxation to Riaz and nor did his son asked him to do he just took money from Malik Riaz and as Malik Riaz has record of each and every thing this can't happen without government and agencies help and that is enough to prove who is behind this propaganda against CJ

@ batmannow ^^ Imran Khan have no choice but keep praising the devil, he once termed as holy cow!

I really have, understanding of the feelings of IK supporters, here!
But instead of making personal messeges to me, try to understand IK,s playboyish role , which is bieng followed, by the son of JUSTiCE GOD!
What IMRAN have done , all his life?
Drinking alcohole, enjoying. So called librlism, gambling, fiinding new & rich gril friends, making un-holy babiies,
That's what , IK have , for our youth as , rolemodel ?
Arsalan did exactly, the same on his monte carlo,s trip! Drinking at buddha bar, lossing 10,000€ in casina, taking a unknown grilfriend on the tour?
So basicly, this happens when , we make wrong peoples as our models?
& that's the reason, why IMRAN wants to protect, this croupt , CJ & his son, politicly?
Imran Khan was play boy a long time ago but now is a good Muslim and following Islam but some sick heads can't accept the fact so they try to bring some old pathetic things and at least he admits it that he made mistake but what our political leaders do includes every kind of corruption from sex to money and even murders

@ batmannow ^^ Imran Khan have no choice but keep praising the devil, he once termed as holy cow!
and the Record corruption which Musharraf son Bilal did every one also knows about that

HAHAHA I knew it corrupt and idiot Musharraf is the reason for most problems which we face in Pakistan today we because slaves of American he ordered and our own brothers were killed in Afghanistan and also he was the founder of corrupt Q league and now details of the billions he himself made is coming out to and also no one has forgotten what happened in 12th May CJ hasn't made any deal but if your government is impotent enough that they can't make tough Laws than CJ can't do anything about it I think you have been with bed with lot of ***....... that is why you know so much about bed

You have posted this baseless rhetoric before in same thread.
I have no comments!

Malik Riaz and CJ son both are guilty and both will have to face punishment CJ didn't gave any relaxation to Riaz and nor did his son asked him to do he just took money from Malik Riaz and as Malik Riaz has record of each and every thing this can't happen without government and agencies help and that is enough to prove who is behind this propaganda against CJ

Let's assume: If MR son is guilty for xyz reason than why his father shall be punished, while you demand clean chit for CJ?
You have no proof of your other allegations... so in good faith keep your statements to facts.

Fact: Imran Khan boycotted elections than even donkey can be president, why objection?

I have no comments!

Let's assume: If MR son is guilty for xyz reason than why his father shall be punished, while you demand clean chit for CJ?
You have no proof of your other allegations... so in good faith keep your statements to facts.

Fact: Imran Khan boycotted elections than even donkey can be president, why objection?
Sir because CJ didn't hide his son he brought him in front of court unlike other political figures and you don't have answer because you can't face the facts

and the Record corruption which Musharraf son Bilal did every one also knows about that
Yarr corruption karo but paiso the kamao!

Doing corruption without growth and no ground development is more harmful than doing corruption with growth of 11% and massive construction on ground!

Please... be reasonable and be more passionate for resignation of Zardari than Musharraf! :wave:

I have no comments!

Sir those fathers are also guilty who try to hide the corruption of their children but CJ brought his son in front of court didn't hid him some where and this move can end his own son in Jail for some years

Yarr corruption karo but paiso the kamao!

Doing corruption without growth and on ground development is more harmful than doing corruption with negative growth and destruction on ground!

Please... be reasonable and be more passionate for resignation of Zardari than Musharraf! :wave:
This pathetic mind set is the reason for the troubles in Pakistan this shows your level

Jazbati quom with their, jazbati thinking?
We should stop, painting Brown to our DARK WOLVES! Just to show, them seen as, HOLY COWS?
CJ & his crupt , black mailing son, are not angels nor god, so its about time, that they should also, be brought to justice, why not?
I certnly feel , opposition parties now feel dejected because, they find it, hard to accept , the very fact that their, HOLY COW s are, the black sheeps , involved in the biggest, crouption scandle in the history of this country.
Plz accept, the reality & stop supporting, these black sheeps, let CJ answer the questions , of malik riaz , in which he has asked, the crupt CJ & his black mailer son, why & how many times, our crupt CJ, met with malik riaz in the darkness of night?

brother go easy on punctuation, reading your post make my head spin for hours

Back
Top Bottom