What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

Japanese stir discord again. Nobody want CHina to intervene.

You should be careful in what you post, they reflect negatively.

In fact, the contribution you posit recently have all been painstakingly nefarious.

注意してください. 敵意を引き起こさない.

I don't think so, you should reflect on your status here, and really discern what you say.

Think before you say, and contribute more productive information, rather than the antithesis.

Take this as a constructive criticism.

Thank you. I am striving hard to tell inconvenient truth. The Pakistani chap who give me negative rating do not even want to talk about his own country's appostasy law.

And off the record..
Many of US is pure Chinese ethnicity...
Even we are born In Indonesia

The world has moved on from having everything based on "race" like in the days of Nazi Germany.

China's duty is to Chinese citizens, of many different ethnic backgrounds.

If you have a problem with the Indonesian government, then you can fight back, complain about it to the UN, or accept it. That's your business, it is none of my concern.

If you are loyal to China (instead of Indonesia), and want to become a Chinese citizen, then fill out an application form and wait like everyone else. Remember not to say "I hate the PRC" or "I hate the CCP" though, that won't help at all.

The world has moved on from having everything based on "race" like in the days of Nazi Germany.

If you have a problem with the Indonesian government, then you can fight back, complain about it to the UN, or accept it. That's your business, it is none of my concern.

If you are loyal to China (instead of Indonesia), and want to become a Chinese citizen, then fill out an application form and wait like everyone else. Remember not to say "I hate the PRC" or "I hate the CCP" though, that won't help at all.

Even Taiwan is voting out. You expect people jump onboard. Keep your application form for HK.

And off the record..
Many of US is pure Chinese ethnicity...
Even we are born In Indonesia

You now know why I get 30 negative ratings.

This entire thread has spiraled into unecessary generalizations of Malaysian Malays, and has led to false generalizations that Malaysian Chinese are subjected to constant racial discrimination. While I may disagree with some political policies of the Malaysian Government, that is their own internal affair, and should Malaysia, as a collective state, wish to make amendments to this, then that is their own manifest.

Now, in regards to racial discrimination, let us all put to the plate that Malaysian Chinese enjoy an economic abundance in Malaysia. Let us also agree that they have been heavily assimilated into their country. Not all Malaysian Malays exercise racism or prejudice on Malaysians of differing ethnics.

I think this thread has outlived its usefulness.

@WebMaster , @Aeronaut , @Kaan , @Hu Songshan , @Manticore

This entire thread has spiraled into unecessary generalizations of Malaysian Malays, and has led to false generalizations that Malaysian Chinese are subjected to constant racial discrimination. While I may disagree with some political policies of the Malaysian Government, that is their own internal affair, and should Malaysia, as a collective state, wish to make amendments to this, then that is their own manifest.

Now, in regards to racial discrimination, let us all put to the plate that Malaysian Chinese enjoy an economic abundance in Malaysia. Let us also agree that they have been heavily assimilated into their country. Not all Malaysian Malays exercise racism or prejudice on Malaysians of differing ethnics.

Not all Germans are Nazi. Not all Japanese screw comfort women and not all kill in Nanjing. Cina Babi song receives one million hits. Enjoy.

Oops I am nefarious again.

Dont generalize, not all people are bad,

Good bye. This is my last thread here.

I'm afraid your Communist Chinese Government do something in history, which contradict your view.
Discraimer: According to wiki. But may be someone could find original text from Chinese government.

Reason for War with Vietnam 1979: The reason cited for the attack was to support China's ally, the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia, in addition to the mistreatment of Vietnam's ethnic Chinese minority and the Vietnamese occupation of the Spratly Islands which were claimed by China.

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SinoVietnamese War

Now, if this is true, CPC did direct violation of Vietnam's internal affair, and direct violation of your view.

Not all Germans are Nazi. Cina Babi song receives one million hits. Enjoy.

Off Topic: @Lux de Veritas , I admire your intellect. You can demonstrate a high quality of information, but , you tend to direct it in such a way that it seems to the viewer, that you are making outlandish and hurtful generalization(s). Don't take everything so seriously, as an attack on Overseas Chinese ethnics. You are a Singaporean. First and Foremost you represent Singapore, as a collective state. A country that is , by its very nature and history, a mix of cultures, ethnicity, values, and policies. Your being Singaporean (but of Chinese descent) is but an example of how richly diversified Singapore is. There are Indians, Pakistanis, Malays, Westerners and Chinese who make up the 'Singaporean DNA'. Appreciate your diversity, and your capability to work as a cohesive entity. It is a shining example for the rest of the world.

Now, I do hope to see you around. Please understand that what I say to you is a constructive criticism, it is not to put you down, but to remind you , softly.

Take Care. God Bless.

U.S university didn't teach about "freedom of speech"?

I'm afraid your Communist Chinese Government do something in history, which contradict your view.
Discraimer: According to wiki. But may be someone could find original text from Chinese government.

Reason for War with Vietnam 1979: The reason cited for the attack was to support China's ally, the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia, in addition to the mistreatment of Vietnam's ethnic Chinese minority and the Vietnamese occupation of the Spratly Islands which were claimed by China.

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SinoVietnamese War

Now, if this is true, CPC did direct violation of Vietnam's internal affair, and direct violation of your view.

Everyone knows the real reason was to signal to the USSR that they could not protect Vietnam. The secondary reason was to back up Cambodia.

Otherwise what about the Indonesian riots which killed over a million. SE Asian countries love to kill their Chinese ethnic minorities, I wonder why those ethnic Chinese still love their SE Asian countries.

But remember, don't run to the Chinese embassy unless you are a Chinese national, otherwise they cannot do anything.

@Lux de Veritas is a rabid racist who has been admonished before, but he is incorrigible.

As regards the topic, I haven't read the thread, and there is never an excuse for racial prejudice, but the Malay situation has to be understood in context.

The fact is that the ethnic Chinese in Malaysia are the affluent elite, and many Chinese consider themselves superior to the Malays. We see the racist comments from Chinese members here all the time about Malays, based purely on their race. The Chinese elite in Malaysia have their own schools, residential communities and elite society, where ethnic Malays are excluded, and they form an exclusionary racial elite.

Now, it is true that the Chinese community achieved its affluence through hard work, but there is also a very strong racial prejudice component.

How would the Chinese in China feel if there was a snobbish, elitist ethnic minority in China, which held itself aloof and openly looked down upon the majority population?

After centuries of colonial domination, the Malays are finally free, and the residue of colonialism will have ongoing effects for a long time. Again, this doesn't excuse racial prejudice, and it goes both ways -- Malays towards Chinese and Chinese towards Malays.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom