What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

他们是官二代,共二代, 既得利益群体可能性很高。

我们在这里说公道话,会被他们用文革批斗方法搞臭。
中國現在很多問題都是這個引起的,這些利益集團們把持中國的方方面面,改變是很難的。除非像清朝末年,爛到無可救藥才有變化

Not never, just not in the near future.

If anything happens to the oversea Chinese, then PRC will be your haven, so don't hate it.

The Indonesian Chinese back in 1998 hated PRC gut and refused to take its shelter, then let's see what happened to them?

Do you even know what the hell you write about?????
I can tell you in person, back in 98 there's a lot of Indonesia Chinese asking for shelter in china embassy , but china embassy refuse them.. China embassy said : you are not china citizen , we are not responsible for you guys..
So many of Indonesia Chinese go to America embassy asking for shelter... And many of them got green card.

U had been off-topic for a long time.

Whatever ur guys like or dislike PRC, the local ppl also can call u and ur family as "Chinese Pig". They didn't care which China u come from, in their eyes u r just a Chinese even got the citizen as same as their local ppl in there.

No doubt u r ethnic-Chinese, u didn't live in PRC so just take care of urself abroad.

中國現在很多問題都是這個引起的,這些利益集團們把持中國的方方面面,改變是很難的。除非像清朝末年,爛到無可救藥才有變化
中国大陆比泰国,有希望多了!社会更稳定。玩你的军事政变&军政府,少扯淡。

Last edited:
Do you even know what the hell you write about?????
I can tell you in person, back in 98 there's a lot of Indonesia Chinese asking for shelter in china embassy , but china embassy refuse them.. China embassy said : you are not china citizen , we are not responsible for you guys..
So many of Indonesia Chinese go to America embassy asking for shelter... And many of them got green card.

They made a choice to switch their loyalty to a different nationality, and to a different country.

Then they complain when their new country hunts them down?

And they look for an American green card? So are they Americans now? Who will they call for help next time, Russia?

Last edited:
They made a choice to change their loyalty to a different nationality, and to a different country.

Then they complain when their new country hunts them down?

And they look for an American green card? So are they Americans now? Who will they call for help next time, Russia?

My friend... My grand parents come from china to Indonesia to avoid starving, cuz they got nothing to eat there..
It's easy for you to portrait them like that, because you just a young hongkonger who never experience shity life..
Nobody happy to leave their homeland, but they must make decision or die..
Yet, many SE Chinese contribute to mainland..

Grow up and be more humble...
So you can see thing differently and feel what they felt...

I don't wanna tit for tat with you...
I'm out...

First of all,labelling any nation as pig or giving such title is contrary to the teachings of Islam.I condemn such sort of protest in which Chinese people are labelled as such.
Nevertheless,I believe that China must reform her policy in case of dealing with minorities as well.
If minorities are prohibited to perform their religious practices freely and general public will be dealt with extreme strictness,then I am afraid that more trouble will be created for China rather than maintaining discipline.Their image will be shattered as well in international level.Chinese regime must realize the consequences and they must bring reforms in their policy.
Finally,Some posters better watch their mouth and be very careful or else they can think of consequences.
Regards

My friend... My grand parents come from china to Indonesia to avoid starving, cuz they got nothing to eat there..
It's easy for you to portrait them like that, because you just a young hongkonger who never experience shity life..
Nobody happy to leave their homeland, but they must make decision or die..
Yet, many SE Chinese contribute to mainland..

Grow up and be more humble...
So you can see thing differently and feel what they felt...

I don't wanna tit for tat with you...
I'm out...

This is not Nazi Germany, just because you have 10% Chinese blood, or even 100% ethnic Chinese like Gary Locke, doesn't mean you have the rights of a Chinese citizen.

We aren't going to set up blood tests like Nazi Germany, if you are not a Chinese citizen then you are not under the protection of China, simple as that.

Your protection is the job of your Indonesian government, if they want to hunt you down, then complain to the UN like Gaza does.

Any foreign nationals who are truly loyal to China (PRC) can apply for Chinese citizenship. You won't get free protection just by claiming that you have some blood or genes from one country or another.

This is not Nazi Germany, just because you have 10% Chinese blood, or even 100% ethnic Chinese like Gary Locke, doesn't mean you have the rights of a Chinese citizen.

We aren't going to set up blood tests like Nazi Germany, if you are not a Chinese citizen then you are not under the protection of China, simple as that.

Your protection is the job of your Indonesian government, if they want to hunt you down, then complain to the UN like Gaza does.

Yo, USA protect them and give them green card. haha... Base on your standards, I reckon you must have farted more than 20,000 comments here.

USA is really busybody.

First of all,labelling any nation as pig or giving such title is contrary to the teachings of Islam.I condemn such sort of protest in which Chinese people are labelled as such.
Nevertheless,I believe that China must reform her policy in case of dealing with minorities as well.
If minorities are prohibited to perform their religious practices freely and general public will be dealt with extreme strictness,then I am afraid that more trouble will be created for China rather than maintaining discipline.Their image will be shattered as well in international level.Chinese regime must realize the consequences and they must bring reforms in their policy.
Finally,Some posters better watch their mouth and be very careful or else they can think of consequences.
Regards

How about apostasy law in Pakistan?

Any foreign nationals who are truly loyal to China (PRC) can apply for Chinese citizenship. You won't get free protection just by claiming that you have some blood or genes from one country or another.

I agree with you we are not china citizen
I just criticized your comments about Us change our loyalty..

I just hope your point of view is not majority in mainland..

Well said. Just because a person is of a particular ethnic background and is a citizen of a foreign country does not mean that the nation where his ancestors hailed from -- should intervene on their behalf.

They are citizens of their native land and thus should discourse on their respective governments. That would be the civil and mature thing to do.

There are millions of Brazilians of Japanese origin, as well as millions of Americans of Japanese origin. Yet these Brazilians and Americans are subject to the laws pertaining to them based on the country where they reside. Just because they happen to be Japanese in ancestry does not mean that they should be given the rights and privileges of Japanese citizens.

Indonesian , Thai, Singaporean, Filipino citizens who have some ancestral background to China are still citizens of their respective land(s) in South East Asia. Thus they should quit their complaints and address issues the proper / legal way.

Weren't you just criticizing China for taking the same position as I'm taking now?

You know many white Americans are of partial German descent?

Imagine white Americans crying out to Germany, "Oh we have 10% German blood and genes, please save us from the American government!"

"Oh we have 10% Scottish genes, Scotland help us too!"

It's ridiculous, Nazi Germany is long gone. Just because you have some blood and genes doesn't mean anything.

Well said. Just because a person is of a particular ethnic background and is a citizen of a foreign country does not mean that the nation where his ancestors hailed from -- should intervene on their behalf.

They are citizens of their native land and thus should discourse on their respective governments. That would be the civil and mature thing to do.

There are millions of Brazilians of Japanese origin, as well as millions of Americans of Japanese origin. Yet these Brazilians and Americans are subject to the laws pertaining to them based on the country where they reside. Just because they happen to be Japanese in ancestry does not mean that they should be given the rights and privileges of Japanese citizens.

Indonesian , Thai, Singaporean, Filipino citizens who have some ancestral background to China are still citizens of their respective land(s) in South East Asia. Thus they should quit their complaints and address issues the proper / legal way.

日本佬来挑拨离间。 谁要大陆帮忙?

Japanese stir discord again. Nobody want CHina to intervene.

Weren't you just criticizing China for taking the same position as I'm taking now?

Imagine white Americans crying out to Germany, "Oh we have 10% German blood and genes, please save us from the American government!"

It's ridiculous, Nazi Germany is long gone. Just because you have some blood and genes doesn't mean anything.

I'm criticized Chinese tiger because he got wrong information, about Indonesia Chinese hated CCP gut and refuse the shelter... The true is we seeking a shelter but got refused..

I'm criticized Chinese tiger because he got wrong information, about Indonesia Chinese hated CCP gut and refuse the shelter... The true is we seeking a shelter but got refused..
Patriotic ChineseTiger and ChineseDragon only job in PDF is to make enemies for China. Every pro Chinese guy were made enemies by these 2 chaps.

Earlier many Vietnamese actually support China on many issues. These 2 chap bash PDF vietnamese.

Just ignore these 2 people who talk a lot but are no knowledge.

And off the record..
Many of US is pure Chinese ethnicity...
Even we are born In Indonesia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom